Melanie Murphy #22 She's even getting on her nerves' last nerve

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe because she’s there under terms & conditions 🤔
---
Still hasn’t sussed that kids are individuals and will not necessarily mirror their parents/ upbringing in any way.
She 100% is there under terms and conditions. She stopped drinking I believe on request from Thomas. They had a that massive fight when she was wasted so I think that's a term of her marriage she doesn't drink now. Maybe nonverbally but that's what it seems since she constantly acts like she's gagging for a drink when she talks about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Surely you can only truly be on board with something if you’ve taken the decision, not your husband? It’s just another problem added to her unhappiness list if she’s afraid to step out of line and have a glass of wine,bit like the three kiddie rule he enforced .Doesn’t scream healthy relationship to me, that’s usually warts n all.

Reactions: 9
Tried to watch her video to see how much she hates Thomas and already in the first 10 minutes the editing is nauseating. She’s definitely going for the video essay vibe but she’s made it so chaotic and disjointed.

Also the comment saying they’re unbearable somethings?! My partner and I can bicker but I would never call us unbearable, what a strange descriptor for their relationship.
---
I’ve now continued the video and it feels so pointless. She’s just retelling her dating life story? She comes back to the same point constantly and doesn’t move it forward at all.

Shocked she’s a writer, she cannot seem to write a video script at all.

Last edited:
It’s been demonetised too 😂
---
Btw I think Thomas is just as toxic only put across in a subtle way , she just doesn’t see it…Or maybe she does !

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’d love to be a fly on the wall in the *UPF free* bungalow during Hannah’s visit …

Hannah lives on UPF, Melanie has banned the stuff. What will they do? Will Hannah be allowed to order a pizza? Will she have to smuggle in white bread and chocolate cake? Were the potatoes a comprise?

So many questions. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tried to watch her video to see how much she hates Thomas and already in the first 10 minutes the editing is nauseating. She’s definitely going for the video essay vibe but she’s made it so chaotic and disjointed.

Also the comment saying they’re unbearable somethings?! My partner and I can bicker but I would never call us unbearable, what a strange descriptor for their relationship.
---
I’ve now continued the video and it feels so pointless. She’s just retelling her dating life story? She comes back to the same point constantly and doesn’t move it forward at all.

Shocked she’s a writer, she cannot seem to write a video script at all.
Because she needs to emphasis how they are soooo healthy and such fairy tale wow. When it kind of seems like she settled for someone because she felt her baby clock was ticking out. Like she like saying they started as friends for the narrative but they were more like flirty acquaintances. It's all for the narrative.
---
I’d love to be a fly on the wall in the *UPF free* bungalow during Hannah’s visit …

Hannah lives on UPF, Melanie has banned the stuff. What will they do? Will Hannah be allowed to order a pizza? Will she have to smuggle in white bread and chocolate cake? Were the potatoes a comprise?

So many questions. 😂
Their friendship honestly baffles me. Hannah seems pretty rational and evidence based and sensible. Whereas Melanie seems like she just jumps on the next sensational thing as fact and is emotion/superstitious based rather than rational evidence based thoughts. I wonder if they bonded over partying and wanting kids and then just grew differently.

Lol does she realise that meringue is pure sugar 😂😂
Remember you don't crave that stuff anymore 🤦‍♀️😅

Reactions: 7
I don’t know why she doesn’t make more food if she’s avoiding upf. Meringue isn’t difficult, it’s not like she isn’t home all day

Reactions: 5
She must have notifications set up for this thread so she knows when to send herself messages to respond to
Her responses are also so passive aggressive. The comment [she sent herself] wasn't even rude, surely just a curious point that someone [her] observed.

Reactions: 6
Catching up on the rest of her video and @ 29 minutes 25 seconds in typical ignorant Mel fashion, she refers to the accessible toilets(disabled toilets) as "the wheelchair bathroom"

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
‘My IBS’ …. LOL just one of a list of literal diseases she’s lied about having. Dramatic little shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So Hannah is in Melanie’s house and posting about being lonely and wanting to make new Mum friends 🤣

Everything Hannah has posted since arriving in the bungalow has come across as a subtle dig at old Mel, could she be finally over her tit

Attachments

• Haha
Always with the mingin bra hanging out 😫

She flogs AF links to fancy lace underwear, then continues to wear the same mankey bralettes

I'll regret saying this.... she'll get the tattle post notification and will be jiggling around in a lace bra later, soz guys 😂
IMG_20240514_155428.jpg

• Haha
Diet doesn’t seem to be making a difference , thought she’s had this from her daughter was born?

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Diet doesn’t seem to be making a difference , thought she’s had this from her daughter was born?
The problem with being her own doctor is she is just kind of making it up as she goes along. Like with the gluten intolerance it disappears because of pregnancy or the no upfs. She can't pin point an explanation because she's not a doctor so everything is up for game for causes and solutions.