Melanie Murphy #22 She's even getting on her nerves' last nerve

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was his birthday and could she have half arsed it anymore? A picnic consisting of a punnet of strawberries, olives and two sticks of cheese. Tell me you don't give a duck about your partner without telling me.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Suggesting killing trolls with a Rex toy tail. While doing an unnecessary push up bra video for engagement and get people to comment.
The fact she went to the trouble to clip the mic to the bra rather than just putting a fecking shirt on first :rolleyes: She deffo bought that outfit to look like Buffy, don’t believe for a second it was a coincidence

Reactions: 8
The reason she feels *absolutely amazing* is because she’s just lost an enormous amount of weight, quickly too.

It’s a disgrace to be flaunting it in front of her followers, knowing what she supposably does about EDs. She just can’t help herself apparently …

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Why does she call Thomas her "toy boy"... He was born in May '91 and she was born in August '89... Not even a two year age gap. She's so insecure.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Why does she call Thomas her "toy boy"... He was born in May '91 and she was born in August '89... Not even a two year age gap. She's so insecure.
I think it’s to try and make out he’s the trophy/kept spouse. When really it’s the other way round.

Reactions: 2
New vid sponsored by Beducated…Herself and Thomas couldn’t get enough of it after the kids were born, it’s put the spice back into their relationship 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ok so just catching up while watching the latest unhinged rant....

1. I hope that brownie in her story is non UPF.....

2. My eye twitches everytime I see those shoes- sorry if anyone here likes them but theyre the ugliest things ive ever seen! and this is coming from someone who used to be an avid wearer of ballet flats

3. Latest reel- absolutely not one single need for her to be undressed for the Buffy outfit reel..... not one!! other than showing how much weight weve lost.....

Latest video is bleeping mental as per....what age is she? 14?? Healthy relationships are boring..... Ive been with my partner for 15 years, we have 2 kids together- do I want to kill him sometimes? YES! But I wouldnt say bored... We have sex every few days ( we dont and have never coslept, its what worked for us- no judgement there but if you do cosleep it is harder to 'get it on'), I still find him bleeping hilarious and I have to say ive never sat on the couch thinking "Im bored"..... bit odd im ngl......

• Heart
Reactions: 9

2. My eye twitches everytime I see those shoes- sorry if anyone here likes them but theyre the ugliest things ive ever seen! and this is coming from someone who used to be an avid wearer of ballet flats

3. Latest reel- absolutely not one single need for her to be undressed for the Buffy outfit reel..... not one!! other than showing how much weight weve lost.....

Latest video is bleeping mental as per....what age is she? 14?? Healthy relationships are boring..... Ive been with my partner for 15 years, we have 2 kids together- do I want to kill him sometimes? YES! But I wouldnt say bored... We have sex every few days ( we dont and have never coslept, its what worked for us- no judgement there but if you do cosleep it is harder to 'get it on'), I still find him bleeping hilarious and I have to say ive never sat on the couch thinking "Im bored"..... bit odd im ngl......
How many people think relationships are just like the movies 🤔 she’s 35 going on 11 in that vid, very strange outlook, seems to be always searching for more? Don’t people just mature and develop as the relationship takes them there’s not really an end goal as such 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So basically the latest video is her admitting she's bored to death in her relationship and that's normal apparently and trying to convince her viewers that having a sexless relationship is okay.

She's reallllllly trying HARD to convince herself that all of this is normal and that her relationship is great ... Despite the fact she's screaming about how bored she is just being in the same room as him 🤣
---

Catching up didn't see you summised the latest video. Hard agree with you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
LOL love to see Hannah throw Melanie under the bus … she can’t manage to chop potatoes without help apparently. So much for being a domestic goddess and accomplished cook 😆

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
LOL love to see Hannah throw Melanie under the bus … she can’t manage to chop potatoes without help apparently. So much for being a domestic goddess and accomplished cook 😆
Watching her gave her anxiety because she didn't like how she cut spuds or did she mean it in more of a bunny, boiler, unhinged lady with sharp weapon, take it off her kind of way? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It what makes her claim about “healthy” cutting out of processed foods such b*llsh*t. She needs processed foods because she’s not capable of doing any of the processing herself. She hasn’t the basic cooking skills an adult has to make herself a meal. If a normal human being decided to cut out processed foods it would involve making your own granola or bread ( not that cinder block porridge crap she calls bread) or making a curry from scratch. Her cutting out processed foods is basically her eating punnets of strawberries and maybe at a stretch some boiled sweet potato and pasting everything with nut butter.

Reactions: 5