Loz Curtis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just had to listen again.

She's so out of touch. I don't think many people can relate to her just staying in bed. That doesn't pay the bills.

5am isn't really that early to get up. And she even said something like it may as well be 2am.

I don't know how she can afford to live the way she does.
View attachment 2935073
Is she 12?? Pretty sure she could nap during the day if she got up early and then the little baby got tired 👩‍🍼

Reactions: 4
How out of touch is she? People are sleeping in cars, can't afford food cause their rent has gone up, yet her two biggest problems in life are no number buttons on a remote and having to get up at 5am for a 6am gym class. When she then has the rest of the day to laze around the house.

Reactions: 7
Finally she made it to her 6am gym class. What an achievement! Of course she complained all the way there.

Reactions: 7
Finally she made it to her 6am gym class. What an achievement! Of course she complained all the way there.
This latest saga really was something!
Couldn’t help herself, HAD to get a dig in at “the Mothers” while she was at it! ….guys did you know LaUrEn DoEsN’t WaNt ChiLdReN?! 🥴🥴🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This latest saga really was something!
Couldn’t help herself, HAD to get a dig in at “the Mothers” while she was at it! ….guys did you know LaUrEn DoEsN’t WaNt ChiLdReN?! 🥴🥴🙄🙄
Those "mothers" who have been up with kids since 1am probably then went home, got children ready for school/daycare then went to work themselves. What did Lauren do? Probably went home, made a cup of tea then stared into the mirror till its time to make her toasted cheese wrap for lunch. Or is today her Maccas treat day?

Reactions: 10
Those "mothers" who have been up with kids since 1am probably then went home, got children ready for school/daycare then went to work themselves. What did Lauren do? Probably went home, made a cup of tea then stared into the mirror till its time to make her toasted cheese wrap for lunch. Or is today her Maccas treat day?
I bet she will go to Maccas. She's had such a tough morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
F this b! Seriously!
Yea, no it’s real “cute” people HAVE to go to work everyday! - while you “lady of leisure” about at home, with your stupid anxious rat, stare at yourself in the mirror and toddle off to McDonalds where you’ll doubt be recognised and fAnGiRLeD over because you’re SUCH a relevant
✨⭐CeLeBRiTy!⭐✨ 🤬🤬

IMG_0839.jpeg
IMG_0840.jpeg
IMG_0843.jpeg
IMG_0842.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
What a weird thing to say! I mean, think it sure, but why would she think that that is appropriate to actually post? Does she realise she doesn’t have to vlog every thought?

Reactions: 6
I'm actually shocked she doesn't seem to eat healthy, for lunch yesterday she had toasted wrap with cheese..literally nothing else
maccas a couple of times a week, she acts like i did when i was 20 and didn't know how to look after myself or cook well coz i was on bender like 24/7 😂 she's has the mentality of a 20 year old.

I'm actually shocked she doesn't seem to eat healthy, for lunch yesterday she had toasted wrap with cheese..literally nothing else
maccas a couple of times a week, she acts like i did when i was 20 and didn't know how to look after myself or cook well coz i was on bender like 24/7 😂 she's has the mentality of a 20 year old.
But don’t forget guys she’s a SIZE 6 and
✨⭐sOo TeEnY tiNy & sMoLL!⭐✨
🥴🫠

Explains why she has bad skin.

You're right she's stuck in her 20 year old self. While everyone else has moved on with their lives.

But don’t forget guys she’s a SIZE 6 and
✨⭐sOo TeEnY tiNy & sMoLL!⭐✨
🥴🫠
I could also eat Mecca's everyday and be extraaaaa smollll in my 20s. I don't understand why it's such a shock that your metabolism changes and you don't stay xxxxxxxxs when you don't do exercise in your 30s.. dumb lol

haha hi Lauren! Good to see you’re reading here
We’re all playing the worlds smallest violin for you Lauren! 🎻🎻🎻🫠🫠
Love how Reece - who normally gets up at 5am didn’t today and made her sulk around in the dark and get ready in another room like he normally has to! 😂

• Haha
haha hi Lauren! Good to see you’re reading here
Ohhh yes she’s definitely here! 👋👋 …the milk frother makes a reappearance after it was mentioned here the other day that we’ve never seen that again!
Go get a job Lauren 🥴🥴

• Haha
She's still going on how tired she feels after getting up at 5am for the gym!!!

That's all she's done all day is drive to the gym, go home and make a hot chocolate followed by a nap.

• Angry
I know!! 🤬🤦🏼‍♀️
“Oh sorry I’m not talking to you” …poor Reece having to deal with her talking to her phone all day in his presence! 😳🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Reactions: 2