Loz Curtis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest post on instagram talking about how she shows Reese old photos of herself with lip filler and says to him “you have to admit that looks better”
Like I KNEW how self obsessed she was on socials hut I thought mayyyyybe it’s different behind closed doors. Nope, appears she’s just as vain.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Surely he is over it. Like what he saw her photo on Facebook and thought she was hot and she was probably living a much more interesting life then. No doubt that they have a great connection and everything but surely he finds this side of her not attractive.

Reactions: 4
I wish I had started the year with a spare calendar to mark every day that Liz talks about her appearance in some shape or form. Girl, there has to be more to you than that. DIG DEEP.

Reactions: 5
Surely he is over it. Like what he saw her photo on Facebook and thought she was hot and she was probably living a much more interesting life then. No doubt that they have a great connection and everything but surely he finds this side of her not attractive.
It must be so draining to be around her.

Listening to her go on about her looks comparing photos from 10 years ago.

I do wonder how relevant she is now. Say she launched her mascara in Mecca or Sephora would it sell out?

Reactions: 3
It must be so draining to be around her.

Listening to her go on about her looks comparing photos from 10 years ago.

I do wonder how relevant she is now. Say she launched her mascara in Mecca or Sephora would it sell out?
She is a nobody to the generation who spend all their money at Mecca and Sephora. My teenage daughter doesn't know who she is. I watched her 13 years ago for gods sake. I've since grown up and don't have the care factor for beauty tit anymore because there is more to life than obsessing over your looks! I dare say most of us have all aged a lot and changed the way we feel about makeup etc. Life progresses ya know Loz....we had kids and families and stuff 😜 I do joy relate to her whatsoever.

“The way you look is the least interesting thing you” ….but when you’ve got nothing else… 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He must come home from work and zone out to her constant talk about her skin and the changes in her face. What a snoozefest!!

Reactions: 5
He must come home from work and zone out to her constant talk about her skin and the changes in her face. What a snoozefest!!
Poor guy, his health isn’t great. He ACTUALLY leaves the house to work and then has to come home to this dreadful misery guts!!
…I’d be wearing earplugs 24/7 if I was him!

• Haha
Poor guy, his health isn’t great. He ACTUALLY leaves the house to work and then has to come home to this dreadful misery guts!!
…I’d be wearing earplugs 24/7 if I was him!
Surely he’s supporting her? Or is her mascara giving her a full time wage. Hard to believe she’s making enough these days

Reactions: 1
Surely he’s supporting her? Or is her mascara giving her a full time wage. Hard to believe she’s making enough these days
Do you think?? Because yea I too find it hard to believe Loungeface is making enough to afford her her current lifestyle!

Reactions: 2
She’s living in the past when she was top of her game in YouTube. The carpet layer goes to lay his carpet and she’s at home all day with her face under the magnifying glass obsessing over every pore.

Reactions: 8
She’s living in the past when she was top of her game in YouTube. The carpet layer goes to lay his carpet and she’s at home all day with her face under the magnifying glass obsessing over every pore.
She sure is.

I just noticed she hasn't updates the sun smock instagram account since January.

I keep commenting here but her content just blows my mind. Is she considered an influencer? Surely not. Her content is boring as hell and there is no creativity there.

And she’s just said he gets up at 5am to go to work! While she sits and witches about how much she hates her tv remote! #firstworldproblems

And she’s just said he gets up at 5am to go to work! While she sits and witches about how much she hates her tv remote! #firstworldproblems
The carry on about if she wanted to go to a 6am gym class she would have to get up at 5am and there's just no way she can do it.

And as you said, Reece gets up at 5am for work.

I would hold some resentment if my partner just stayed in bed and didn't have to get up for work.

Complaining about her remote and huge tv.

I can’t believe someone is just so vapid. She doesn’t do anything to help others, no charity work. Promotes nothing of substance.

Reactions: 9
The carry on about if she wanted to go to a 6am gym class she would have to get up at 5am and there's just no way she can do it.

And as you said, Reece gets up at 5am for work.

I would hold some resentment if my partner just stayed in bed and didn't have to get up for work.
Absolutely! He gets up at the asscrack of dawn to go to work to fund this mopey b*tch’s life of sitting around scrutinising every square cm of her face and word vomiting to social media all day! 😡😡

Reactions: 2
I just had to listen again.

She's so out of touch. I don't think many people can relate to her just staying in bed. That doesn't pay the bills.

5am isn't really that early to get up. And she even said something like it may as well be 2am.

I don't know how she can afford to live the way she does.
Screen_Recording_20240514_213147_Instagram_exported_85498~2.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 1