Louise Thompson #36

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Struggling with the title.
Most liked was “She’s a bleeping nutcase. The End.” Written by @Hannahc546 as a general comment but suggested by @JulesWake that it should be a thread title. But we can’t have swearing in titles and as much as I agree she’s a nutcase I’m not sure about having that as a title either.

There weren’t any other firm suggestions unless I’ve missed it.

Last thread here

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Struggling with the title.
Most liked was “She’s a bleeping nutcase. The End.” Written by @Hannahc546 as a general comment but suggested by @JulesWake that it should be a thread title. But we can’t have swearing in titles and as much as I agree she’s a nutcase I’m not sure about having that as a title either.

There weren’t any other firm suggestions unless I’ve missed it.

Last thread here
I quite enjoy that we've reached a place where there are just no words for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
We could always do where is the highland cow Ryan as a placeholder 🐮

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How about “louise … do you know where Brian’s highland cow is?” 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No mention of the Wednesday breakfast date but they are on some sort of shoot together.

“thanks for all your generous (?!) comments. I’ve been so busy with my book the past 48hrs I’ve not had chance to read them. I’m so glad I’m in a position to help people.”

how are you helping louise? The only thing you are helping is your back pocket and need for validation.

Oh on another note… my publishers, my book, me me me blah blah . Oh and Ryan asks ebury for a children’s book

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I think she was trying to make herself look like an educated author last night or whenever it was. I had English lecturers that dressed exactly like that

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh no. They are going to manipulate it into happening aren't they. Tactic one say it on their page.
"Me next...I'd like a children's book please."
This is the bleeping privaleged cuntishness I hate so much in their world. My god the talent of the authors out there, the ones that work their whole lives for this. And WITH THEIR OWN WORK.
How does one word an email to ebury. Especially highlighted the fraudulent illustrations taken from Brian's own head ypu tube!
These two are useless twats. What rhey do manage well is the instagram cheating personal. The manipulation and tactics to manoeuvre themselves around to get leg- ups.
Well, it's egotistical narcissistic ability 101 isn't it?
Yuk and photo shoot for the two of them. So another big fat lie. The fuckers hate eachother.
Cretins like this getting a stage is so much of what is wrong with our world. Mental wellbeing. Our kids. And our adults!

Ryan's book beg pisses me off because he could self publish and have a pretty large audience just from his and Louise's instagram (not that it has really helped her book sales). It's just another to add to the list of almost achievements they have. So busy doing nothing the pair of them.
Also hasn't exercised in 2 years but is somehow building muscle...OK then Louise...it would be less offensive if she just said "I look thin and I like it" at least it's honest.

Can I also ask what is missing in your life that EVERYTHING has to be celebrated as a first or some major event or milestone (I'm especially curious since most of the time it isn't even the case)
It feels like they have so little going on and so little purpose they have to make it something to justify their existence. Even things like going to the inquiry event...she wasn't bleeping speaking, just having a day out...HOW does she think that is a big day?
---
Incase it isn't clear..the last couple of days of hers have really pissed me off. There are posters on this thread that have way more insightful and informed things to say on the same subjects but the majority of people would prefer to justify the trauma queen while convincing themselves they are also helping a cause..honestly makes me sick

• Heart
Reactions: 20
JFC - just read her piece in The Times today. By far the most detail given including her thinking Ryan was cheating in the lead up to birth, and a huge list of things they think NHS staff did wrong. How do we link here? It’s behind a paywall
ETA: also she ‘wants to sell two of her brands’ and ‘volunteer at a hospital’… SURE JAN

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Hark at her, acting like her publishers are some sort of philanthropic organisation. At the end of the day, they’re money oriented. They don’t give two figs about TT’s trauma, they just see the money they can make through book sales 🙄

She wants to volunteer...but doesn't. Wants to be a voice for women...but isn't. Wasnts to sell her brands...I think the point is made

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She could volunteer at Dignitas in Switzerland, listening to her vacuously drone on would certainly bring about the end a bit sooner.
Ugh I don’t even know if I’ve got it in me for an update, she’s THAT insufferable at the moment.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She could volunteer at Dignitas in Switzerland, listening to her vacuously drone on about would certainly bring about the end a bit sooner.
Ugh I don’t even know if I’ve got it in me for an update, she’s THAT insufferable at the moment.
I'm not sure you can even give an update without claiming royalties from the book!
It would after all be far better advertising.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5