Knee Deep in Life #9 Wormy Smelbin, cancelled her tour! Finally realised she's rotten to the core!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just clicked on one of her insta posts where she ‘jokes’ that her son said her “minge stinks”.
Her sons must be teens by now? I just don’t find her relatable or funny. In her early days of parenting it might have been relatable to say she hadn’t had time for a shower but even then I would shower when my baby was asleep or I’d put him in his baby chair by the bathroom so I could whizz in and out of the shower…her kids are teens now there’s definitely no need for her “minge to be stinking”. She makes me feel sick tbh.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I just clicked on one of her insta posts where she ‘jokes’ that her son said her “minge stinks”.
Her sons must be teens by now? I just don’t find her relatable or funny. In her early days of parenting it might have been relatable to say she hadn’t had time for a shower but even then I would shower when my baby was asleep or I’d put him in his baby chair by the bathroom so I could whizz in and out of the shower…her kids are teens now there’s definitely no need for her “minge to be stinking”. She makes me feel sick tbh.
I think one is in high school and one is Abit younger

Reactions: 4
Maybe she caught a glimpse of what her shite back tattoo actually looks like. Knowing you have that for life would make anybody spiral

• Haha
ah, mentioning her mental health issues and hinting at a potential breakdown to boost engagement clearly wasn't working, so now she's using the grief card to manipulate her followers, claiming that the grief from losing her dad has suddenly hit her and she is struggling - presumably as a way to remind her fans NOT to criticise her for cancelling her tour without bothering to give a proper update, claiming she needed to take a break from social media and then...simply continuing to post tit ads and the usual crude reels. 🙄

just wait til she realises that it is Mental Health Awareness week, she won't be able to resist the urge to leap on the bandwagon & share a few reels about therapy and TrAuMa and an exaggerated rehash of her fabricated "i NeArLy DiEd!!!!!!!" story to get herself some sympathy and attention. 😡

Reactions: 8
ah, mentioning her mental health issues and hinting at a potential breakdown to boost engagement clearly wasn't working, so now she's using the grief card to manipulate her followers, claiming that the grief from losing her dad has suddenly hit her and she is struggling - presumably as a way to remind her fans NOT to criticise her for cancelling her tour without bothering to give a proper update, claiming she needed to take a break from social media and then...simply continuing to post tit ads and the usual crude reels. 🙄

just wait til she realises that it is Mental Health Awareness week, she won't be able to resist the urge to leap on the bandwagon & share a few reels about therapy and TrAuMa and an exaggerated rehash of her fabricated "i NeArLy DiEd!!!!!!!" story to get herself some sympathy and attention. 😡
I'm still waiting for her SM hiatus to start.....as she seems to be posting more and more each day.

Reactions: 2
her stories are giving me the ick. cliched quotes about self-compassion and self-cares and the importance of being kind to yourself and putting yourself first etc etc as a daily reminder that she is struggling with her mental health 🙄 yet interpreted with photos of herself posing with sex toys and grinning - nobody needs her repeated hints that she is "taking care of herself" in that way. genuinely makes me feel sick. 🤢🤢

Reactions: 5
her stories are giving me the ick. cliched quotes about self-compassion and self-cares and the importance of being kind to yourself and putting yourself first etc etc as a daily reminder that she is struggling with her mental health 🙄 yet interpreted with photos of herself posing with sex toys and grinning - nobody needs her repeated hints that she is "taking care of herself" in that way. genuinely makes me feel sick. 🤢🤢
I bet she's gone on the sick, claiming benefits fraudulently
---
Thing is, that's all she's ever done, is put herself first, cared for herself above everything and everyone else first! She is a selfish narcissistic person with HPD, so it's always been about her, me, me, me!

swimming in the sea "isn't for her" because of sewage pollution? pretending that 💩 gives her the ick, when she intentionally rolls in dog 💩 because she finds it funny, and once put her hand in bird 💩 for the sake of content. and not only that she has previously said that her iNaTtEnTivEnEsS - due to her self-diagnosed ADHD 🙄 - means she avoids doing the washing, so regularly wears the same pair of 💩 stained pants for multiple days in a row AND she has filmed stories where she claims she tit herself, drove home shitting in her own 💩 and THEN chose to film stories about what happened before she bothered to even change her clothes, let alone have a shower. guaranteed her house is more grimy and polluted than any river in the UK - she's worried about "catching something" if she goes in the sea?! her immune system must be FIERCE, keeping her alive in her festering crack den of a house, where she regularly rolls around on the kitchen worktops in her outdoor shoes and her worm-infested underwear, which is gross in itself - but she then prepares meals without cleaning the worktop. 🤢🤢

even yesterday she shared a reel joking about how she had the urge to "tit herself" - yet it isn't a joke, because she has said it happens pretty regularly - hilarious that she's now using it as an excuse to opt out of swimming. 🤣🤣

Looks like she needs money! Begging people to pay for her crap podcast with her withered old friend V Emes. Yawn

Reactions: 1
claims she is struggling so much that she has to cancel her tour - yet she is fully able to be online, dicking around filming the usual crude reels and sharing ads, while also planning to start a podcast for subscribers. but anyone who dares question her lies about a bReAkDoWn will be attacked by her #bekind army. 🙄

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
claims she is struggling so much that she has to cancel her tour - yet she is fully able to be online, dicking around filming the usual crude reels and sharing ads, while also planning to start a podcast for subscribers. but anyone who dares question her lies about a bReAkDoWn will be attacked by her #bekind army. 🙄
Just goes to show what an utter failure she is
---
And when hardly anyone subscribes to their shite podcast, she'll probably fake even more mental illness to get attention

Reactions: 3
I had to LOL at these comments on the cold water swimming post. Are they not aware that she is their Wormy Bum Overlord?! None in the kingdom has more depressed bumworms than she!

Attachments

• Haha
I had to LOL at these comments on the cold water swimming post. Are they not aware that she is their Wormy Bum Overlord?! None in the kingdom has more depressed bumworms than she!
meanwhile, it's Smelbin who is adding to pollution in the sea, adding to the filth with her own disgusting infestation of bumworms. 🤢🤢

• Sick
Why is it still constantly posting? Where is the SM hiatus? Please duck off Smelbin

wild idea Laura, but if you try on a dress or top and the buttons don't do up over your chest, maybe just take the approach of using your common sense and....don't buy it. so desperate for content that she has wasted money buying an ugly dress that doesn't fit her to film a 20 second reel which she thinks is "comedy", when we all know her ulterior motive is that she has now bought the dress so will wear it regardless, because she gets a thrill from i decently exposing herself in public, so any excuse to wear a dress where the buttons don't do up properly, so her grimy bra is on show, plus the way the material is stretched she knows that the buttons are so strained the dress could tear open any moment and expose her tits to the world.

also hilarious that she has obvs bought herself a size 14 dress and squidged herself into it trying to give th impression she has HUGE tits, when the dress is also visibly strained across her gunt, so it's clearly too small in general and if she actually bought clothes that fit her, it wouldn't be an issue. but ofc she won't, but she doesn't CARE about clothes sizes - yet always makes a point of stating that everything she buys is a size 14. 🤣🤣