Knee Deep in Life #9 Wormy Smelbin, cancelled her tour! Finally realised she's rotten to the core!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for that infested cretin Laura Belbin (Smelbin). Still hates her kids and her husband; her posts have escalated and become more unhinged and unstable, than usual! Her crap, copied, plagiarised so called stand up tour has been cancelled/postponed due to her having so called issues, but we all know it's because she is utterly rubbish, not funny and can't shift the overpriced tickets! Claims she is off SM, but still posting, panic posted videos, which have zero value or impact, just the ramblings of an unfunny never has been! Caused confusion and ag for her sheep, by leaving tour dates up and taking zero responsibility for actually getting back to anyone who has made the stupid mistake of buying a ticket to her crap "tour"!
---
As you were tattlers!

Reactions: 14
so she's claimed that she is taking time away from social media due to her mental health - yet is still able to film and share reels of herself with the usual sexually inappropriate behaviour, wandering through a public wood waving sex toys around and talking about pleasuring herself, regardless of any members of the public who may overhear her - including children. she is beyond disgusting.

like whatever, people use sex toys - although the association between Smelbin and pleasure will ruin that for anyone šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ - but there is a difference between challenging the feelings of shame surrounding female self-pleasure and walking through the woods waving a sex toy, which we all know she will have used on herself while hiding in the bushes to get a twisted thrill from the idea of someone randomly seeing her - like the time she filmed a story, super excited that an elderly couple had seen her indecently exposeing herself in the woods and couldn't wait to tell all her followers that she hadn't even pulled her pants back up before filming.

she is a predator and needs to be stopped before she either harms of traumatiss someone. i dread to think what her poor kids have been exposed to. i really hope her supposed BrEaKdOwN and cancelled your are the result of SS involvement. šŸ˜”

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Look at the posts on her SM. Some unhappy campers there.

That sex toy thing is gross. All I can imagine is that thing near her wormy, sweaty, hairy, stinking flaps. I'd not buy anything that woman advertises
---
so she's claimed that she is taking time away from social media due to her mental health - yet is still able to film and share reels of herself with the usual sexually inappropriate behaviour, wandering through a public wood waving sex toys around and talking about pleasuring herself, regardless of any members of the public who may overhear her - including children. she is beyond disgusting.

like whatever, people use sex toys - although the association between Smelbin and pleasure will ruin that for anyone šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ - but there is a difference between challenging the feelings of shame surrounding female self-pleasure and walking through the woods waving a sex toy, which we all know she will have used on herself while hiding in the bushes to get a twisted thrill from the idea of someone randomly seeing her - like the time she filmed a story, super excited that an elderly couple had seen her indecently exposeing herself in the woods and couldn't wait to tell all her followers that she hadn't even pulled her pants back up before filming.

she is a predator and needs to be stopped before she either harms of traumatiss someone. i dread to think what her poor kids have been exposed to. i really hope her supposed BrEaKdOwN and cancelled your are the result of SS involvement. šŸ˜”
Yup, she also continues to confuse her followers, with her random, crappy posts. I hope SS are involved too.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Probably. I wouldnā€™t be surprised!!!
It's to try and wind her sheep up and have them all guessing, to keep them engaged, so she doesn't lose followers and there for money. She couldn't give a duck about anyone, but herself.
---
She says she's going to be off SM, but can't help herself. Dumb cnut
---
Who gives a duck if you've been to the beach and polluted it with your grimy self, duck off and stay fucked off!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yup, she also continues to confuse her followers, with her random, crappy posts. I hope SS are involved too.
[/QUOTE]
A couple of her followers have confused me by saying her great her hair looks šŸ˜‚

• Haha
When you realise you donā€™t have any content or material to do a tour but can hide under another mental break down.

Yea that.

Foul human.

Reactions: 8
Another unhinged post this time berating and belittling her poor husband. If the genders were reversed and it was a bloke talking about his wife like that the backlash would be unreal.

Reactions: 7
Another unhinged post this time berating and belittling her poor husband. If the genders were reversed and it was a bloke talking about his wife like that the backlash would be unreal.
Yeah an old video from the other week. If he weren't so controlled and bullied I'm sure he'd have seen sense and left her years ago.
---
Wow, what a cop out. She is so woke! Playing the mental health card. Yeah clearly recovering, by putting up dreadful videos about sex toys. Totally has zero shits to give about her so called fans.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Some complaints in the comments since Smelly is supposed to be on hiatus but of course, the arselickers (with worms) are saying sheā€™s just not on tour and is allowed to post from the safety of her home. FFS.

Reactions: 6
Some complaints in the comments since Smelly is supposed to be on hiatus but of course, the arselickers (with worms) are saying sheā€™s just not on tour and is allowed to post from the safety of her home. FFS.
The be kind woke brigade

The be kind woke brigade
Honestly, those women get right on my tits. The whole ā€œbE kInDā€ bollocks is a ridiculous rule to stick by. People are allowed to be pissed off about things,

You just know half of them have fake Marilyn Monroe quotes on their profile, along with an unhealthy smattering of naff ā€œOh but my darling, What if you fly?ā€ bullcrap šŸ¤¢

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The irony of Belbinā€™s adoring fans telling that commenter to ā€œbe kindā€ when Wormyā€™s whole comedy shtick is being unkind to her kids, husband and any member of the public that pisses her off

Reactions: 11

I walk through those woods often with the dog I think I'll go elsewhere

• Haha
Good to see sheā€™s well enough to post adverts on her stories but not to give a proper apology or update for everyone thatā€™s booked a ticket to her one woman tit show

Reactions: 10
I walk through those woods often with the dog I think I'll go elsewhere
Oh gutted, I hope you've never seen it/smelt it in the flesh?
---
Good to see sheā€™s well enough to post adverts on her stories but not to give a proper apology or update for everyone thatā€™s booked a ticket to her one woman tit show
Yeah she has proper thrown those problems to the venues to deal with. Also posting stories on FB, where they're not permanent, so comments can't be seen. I hope her tour doesn't go ahead, it's just going to be a load of tit about filth and how awful her kids and wet wipe husband are.
---
Honestly, those women get right on my tits. The whole ā€œbE kInDā€ bollocks is a ridiculous rule to stick by. People are allowed to be pissed off about things,

You just know half of them have fake Marilyn Monroe quotes on their profile, along with an unhealthy smattering of naff ā€œOh but my darling, What if you fly?ā€ bullcrap šŸ¤¢
Exactly, I'd be pissed off if I'd booked tickets, arranged travel, hotel, child care, for her to cancel very last minute. Very poor and totally unprofessional. As she had been feeling "unwell" for a while, as these things dont happen over night, they build up, she should have called it off a few weeks ago. But I think it was simply poor ticket sales and her having a tantrum about it, throwing her toys out of the pram and refusing to do it, as she'd be performing to near empty venues. Or her agency told her, to quit as ticket sales were so poor. Either way, totally unprofessional and to now be constantly posting and doing adverts, after she said she'd not be on SM is taking the piss. She is clearly well enough to do that.
---
Plus using the mental health card, when there are people out there genuinely suffering, is sick.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
not at all surprising to see hat she cancelled her tour woth no real explanation about refunds/postponed dates etc, claiming she was struggling with her mental health and needed to take a break from social media - literally managed a few days not posting on IG, and then returned with ads for hello fresh and sex toys, plus the usual unfunny reels about her husband as she talks in the bathroom about having to go help him prepare dinner having just done a šŸ’© - and we all know the grimy skank won't have washed her hands before contaminating the meal with bum worms. šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ ofc she is interpersing her usual content with stories about how she is trying to take care of herself and focus on HER and spend time outside and blah, blah, blah - all the bullshit mental health clichĆ©s, as a regular reminder that she is struggling mentally - as a way to justify her ignoring comments from her fans asking questions about the tour and also those questioning how she is claiming she needed to take. a break from social media and focus on working on her mental health issues, yet continues ot share crude reels which belittle her husband, and grinning wildly as she gets a thrill out of using a sex toy in a public woodland, with the hope that a child or elderly couple may inadvertently stumble upon her sexually inappropriate antics - and ofc her #BeKind army immediately attack anyone who dares leave a comment - hilarious, given that Laura only uses #BeKind in relation to HERSELF, as she regularly describes total strangers as cunts and is also happy to allow her followers to bully others in the comments on her posts.

uultimately, she isn't having the BrEaKdOwN she is pretending to, otherwise she wouldn't be posting ads and reels - i guarantee this all all an engagement tactic. the tickets for her your weren't selling, so she intentionally cancelled it using "mental health" as an excuse, because she knows damn well that by postponing the tour, when she returns in the future and releases new tour dates, it's likely more people WILL buy tickets both out of sympathy - as she will milk the situation for all it's worth, and share exaggerated stories about how she "aLmOsT DiEd" just as she did last time, which was proven to be a total lie - and also to show their support for her, hoping that by buying tickets, it will help improve her mood etc it's all just the usual manipulation, and using claims of mental health to her own benefit is utterly despicable. šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

anyone else would feel ashamed of such behaviour - but not a Laura, as she is proud to remind everyone that she never feels ashamed of ANYTHING. guilt and shame are basic human emotions that Smelbin proudly brags that she is completely unable to feel - as though such a lack of humanity is somehow a positive thing. šŸ™„šŸ™„