Knee Deep in Life #9 Wormy Smelbin, cancelled her tour! Finally realised she's rotten to the core!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this is quite literally like one of those magazine articles from the 90s where they do a make-over, and the initial photoshoot is always a woman looking at her absolute worst - a woeful expression, awful posture, hair all messy and unwashed, no make-up and dressed in basically i'll-fitting rags, and then *tah-dah* she emerges a changed woman, as they have cut, dyed and styled her hair, added make up, tamed her brows, and dressed her in an outfit that actually fits her and isn't covered in grime, and she is smiling with pure joy and posing with confidence, head held high - the main difference in the photo is body language and facial expression, which is exactly what Laura is doing in these two photos.

of her face appears less wrinkled when she is intentionally screwing her face up in the first photo to emphasise wrinkles and lines around her eyes and at the top of her nose, and also the second photo is the opposite side of her face - not to mention the huge difference in lighting, as the first is taken outside in the glaring sun, thus harsher lighting compared to a photo taken inside, where the lighting appears much softer and she isn't screwing her face up. it's pure deception. guaranteed if she took a picture in the same light as the first one, same facial expression and taken of the left side of her face, there would be no visible difference whatsoever.

mental health at such a crisis point she had to cancel her tour and taken a full day's break from social media, yet perfectly able to film ads and share aff links and outright attempt to scam and manipulate her followers. 😡

Screenshot_20240525_153345.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I don't understand why she can't cleanse, tone and moisturise her face. She honestly looks 50+. She's only just 40. She needs a skin regime stat.
She needs a bag over her head
---
this is quite literally like one of those magazine articles from the 90s where they do a make-over, and the initial photoshoot is always a woman looking at her absolute worst - a woeful expression, awful posture, hair all messy and unwashed, no make-up and dressed in basically i'll-fitting rags, and then *tah-dah* she emerges a changed woman, as they have cut, dyed and styled her hair, added make up, tamed her brows, and dressed her in an outfit that actually fits her and isn't covered in grime, and she is smiling with pure joy and posing with confidence, head held high - the main difference in the photo is body language and facial expression, which is exactly what Laura is doing in these two photos.

of her face appears less wrinkled when she is intentionally screwing her face up in the first photo to emphasise wrinkles and lines around her eyes and at the top of her nose, and also the second photo is the opposite side of her face - not to mention the huge difference in lighting, as the first is taken outside in the glaring sun, thus harsher lighting compared to a photo taken inside, where the lighting appears much softer and she isn't screwing her face up. it's pure deception. guaranteed if she took a picture in the same light as the first one, same facial expression and taken of the left side of her face, there would be no visible difference whatsoever.

mental health at such a crisis point she had to cancel her tour and taken a full day's break from social media, yet perfectly able to film ads and share aff links and outright attempt to scam and manipulate her followers. 😡

View attachment 2956665
Such a bullshitter. Clearly false advertising!
---
I might write to the company and complain
---
I might write to the company and complain

• Haha
Reactions: 4

View attachment 2956665
Why would you even try to blag something so blatantly ffs

Reactions: 2
Another beggy aff link for the horrible sandals she goes on and on about, hey Laura how about getting a proper job you'll earn more money and give your kids something to be proud of, set a good example to them

Why would you even try to blag something so blatantly ffs
i mean, from Laura's perspective, it's very easy money to scam her followers - zero effort involved and she gets paid for it and it's not as though she is someone who would feel any guilt or shame for manipulating and deceiving people into buying a skincare product that doesn't have any effect. and tbh, if you are actually stupid enough to trust smelbin and can't even see that those two photos were of different sides of her face and fall for her blatant lies and deceit, you kinda deserve to be scammed. 🙃

she's got food stuck in her teeth in that skin cream ad. She's absolutely bleeping disgusting!

• Sick
She is disgusting full stop. Puts up a picture of the wetwipe husband, who she says farts etc. But she is worse. She probably put that photo up, as I asked on here if he'd left her yet, lol. Wish he would, and take those poor emotionally damaged kids with him.

I've never been able to truly get on board with how awful she is to her kids. She never talks about enjoying them or having fun with them and the yummy mummy's who want validation for hating their own kids lap it up in the comments.

• Sad
She is disgusting full stop. Puts up a picture of the wetwipe husband, who she says farts etc. But she is worse. She probably put that photo up, as I asked on here if he'd left her yet, lol. Wish he would, and take those poor emotionally damaged kids with him.
She definitely farts. Who knows if she snores. She’s also bleeping messy, scruffy, ugly and talks trash about everybody in her life and anyone she encounters when she is out and about. And her minge stinks.

Yet she has the audacity to complain about that wet wipe who has to suffer her disgusting presence day in day out?

• Angry
Reactions: 3