Keepingupwithkirstylea #24 Six week challenge? That was just a joke, line me up burger, fries and coke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel a bit bad for her. Must be mortifying that she's another 6 week shape up down and hasn't lost any weight, maybe even put weight on, which is why she hasn't posted any results

Reactions: 1
I feel a bit bad for her. Must be mortifying that she's another 6 week shape up down and hasn't lost any weight, maybe even put weight on, which is why she hasn't posted any results
But it’s her own doing, I really don’t know why she wastes her money on the challenges yet puts zero effort in. She talks shite about having the right mindset as if that’s what is going to help her lose weight yet does nothing about actually eating well & exercising.
She needs to ditch Matt (who is on another holiday) & perhaps find a pt who will keep her accountable or seek help for her binge/restrictive eating habits.

Reactions: 5
I think she likes Matt's programme *because* there's no accountability and she can do what she wants.

The vile, stained pink top is back today!

Reactions: 11
I was just going to say about the filthy pink top!
also why aren’t they staying at the flat tonight if the bed is being built? Doesn’t take 9 hours to put together a friggin bed! It’s like any excuse to not actually move in, so weird!

Reactions: 4
Why not have both fruits and leave the bloody protein snacks alone

Reactions: 1
Kirsty you don't need a protein snack while you make dinner, just wait for your dinner to be cooked 🙈

Reactions: 2
She has GOT to be trolling us by now with this pink top, surely?!
She even wore it in a AD last night advertising perfume that makes you smell nice but can’t buy a clean top on for work.
She’s so irritating on her stories today.
I give it a week before she’s moaning about adult life in the flat

Reactions: 4
And she's had a shower
That pink top will be washed before we know it!
How can she say they haven't food shopped they went at the weekend

Reactions: 3
When she said she had to put things away because she has ocd and can’t leave things half done…..er, 4 paint samples on the wall for 18 months anyone??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When she said she had to put things away because she has ocd and can’t leave things half done…..er, 4 paint samples on the wall for 18 months anyone??
Ha ha just coming here to say that
Also she had to get her scales last night she can't be without them but she's not calorie counting until Monday. She has no ideas how many calories are in the shake....that she has every day

• Haha
Reactions: 8