Keepingupwithkirstylea #24 Six week challenge? That was just a joke, line me up burger, fries and coke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone in her life needs to accidentally on purpose bin that pink top 😭 she’s probably going to get married in it at this rate!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Scales are going up but she's lost more inches guys
I’m not being funny but for this to be the case she’d be eating in a bleeping surplus and weight training to failure. Not eating 1000 cals a day, walking and half heartedly swinging a KB around. The bleeping disinformation!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She has done 6 workouts so far in the 28 day challenge which should end in a few days, how on earth can she claim she has lost inches when she has done her usual & put no effort in & has binged then restricted her diet. For the millionth time just give it up Kirsty

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is just a clown 🤡 she is so delusional that she really thinks that people will believe her tripe. I would be so embarrassed. She is a failure at pretty much everything.
I wonder who has annoyed her so much?! 😂 maybe they told her some home truths?!

Reactions: 7
Why bother saying 500 calories if she just didn't count her meal out 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
also what kind of a random starter is sourdough toast 😂😂
I’ll see myself out coz I literally had the same thing last night 😂 looked better than hers though and the butter was in a nice dish not those little plastic things lol

• Haha
Why is she tagging a social media management company in her posts 🤣🙈
Also advertising products saying I bought it with my own money, it's nice I didn't think I would like it ..... Then why buy it????

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ll see myself out coz I literally had the same thing last night 😂 looked better than hers though and the butter was in a nice dish not those little plastic things lol
Im gobsmacked! I never knew this was a thing (shows how much I get out 😂😂😂)

Why is she tagging a social media management company in her posts 🤣

She’s deffo signed up with these hasn’t she!! Looking at their website they seem to offer courses to help people grow their social media. Maybe she’s hoping to make instagram a full time job? 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s deffo signed up with these hasn’t she!! Looking at their website they seem to offer courses to help people grow their social media. Maybe she’s hoping to make instagram a full time job? 😂
She’s got a lot of learning to do if that’s her plan 🤣🤣🤣 she really is such an odd woman. I can’t help but watch but the cringe level is high😖

What's she planning on doing? Quitting her job and living off gifted "high protein" labelled snacks 🙈
---
The latest real. The fake “banter” between them I just cannot cope.
Also… 😳
She looks absolutely massive in that video.... Compared to the photos she posts

Im gobsmacked! I never knew this was a thing (shows how much I get out 😂😂😂)
It’s just sharing bread for the table really not a starter but hers looked like a few slices of normal toast and I wouldn’t have ordered it if I was also having a pizza!

She really is looking bigger than ever, where exactly is she losing these inches from!??