Juice Plus Past & Present #13 Big H masters low engagement, Dani’s ignoring her haters, Sneds has a job…NEXT

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These huns really are delusional and compulsive liars…

This one has claimed to have “helped thousands of people with their health goals”, “hundreds of women make money”, and that she will earn enough soon to “retire” her boyfriend 😂. I know her personally, and can tell you she hasn’t earned any money in months. She hasn’t even got a team anymore as they were getting into debt and all gave up.

Yesterday, she claimed that business is booming and she wants to hire in Australia and America because she has done so well in other countries. I don’t think giving away a free Complete sachet to someone on holiday counts 😝

She then posted about how the products alone have miraculously healed a woman back to great health and mobility after being wheelchair bound for years.

And she is boasting about how “the business treats us so well taking us to Madrid”. Bearing in mind she has paid for the flights, convention tickets, food, and hotel, I don’t see how that is such a great treat 🤷‍♀️ I used to feel sorry for her, but now I just think she is selfish moron and I can’t wait to see her crash and burn.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
These huns really are delusional and compulsive liars…

This one has claimed to have “helped thousands of people with their health goals”, “hundreds of women make money”, and that she will earn enough soon to “retire” her boyfriend 😂. I know her personally, and can tell you she hasn’t earned any money in months. She hasn’t even got a team anymore as they were getting into debt and all gave up.

Yesterday, she claimed that business is booming and she wants to hire in Australia and America because she has done so well in other countries. I don’t think giving away a free Complete sachet to someone on holiday counts 😝

She then posted about how the products alone have miraculously healed a woman back to great health and mobility after being wheelchair bound for years.

And she is boasting about how “the business treats us so well taking us to Madrid”. Bearing in mind she has paid for the flights, convention tickets, food, and hotel, I don’t see how that is such a great treat 🤷‍♀️ I used to feel sorry for her, but now I just think she is selfish moron and I can’t wait to see her crash and burn.
I used to feel sorry for her as her life isn’t easy with her children’s illness and issues but now she just pisses me off, she is so desperate she has no moral compass and prays on other vulnerable mothers. She isn’t the brightest spark and will believe whatever she is told which is why Emma Layland spends so much time pretending to be friends with her. Her family are fed up of it, my eldest is friends with hers and they are really embarrassed by her social media posts about their problems being shared for her to make money.

Reactions: 4
Heaven help social media. The PR mogul that is Ross is being let loose
I almost feel a bit sorry for them at this point, they’re clearly so desperate. Surely anyone serious about buying social media support takes a look at how much engagement the person they’re paying gets? A quick scroll through Ross’s FB shows you he’s lucky to get over 20 likes on any given post, and some are languishing in single figures. His insta is a bit better but not much. To be honest I get as much engagement as he does and I probably post on social media once every 6 months or so! Luckily for them there’ll be brainwashed huns happy to part with their juicy pay day money!

Reactions: 8
Flashing designer luxury gear about, and then saying the can’t afford to pay a luggage surcharge. Thick as mince this lot.

I may sign up for Ross’s social media manager, I’m looking to have 8 likes and 1 comment on my business posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Or how about just don’t use your child as a social media prop, and stop plastering her everywhere for engagement?

That last sentence isn’t the “relatable Mum” flex she thinks it is 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The poor girl is fed up
Exactly. It’s just another testament to her nonsense parenting skills. And she’s so dumb (as well as arrogant) that she can’t even see how much she’s exemplifying it in her posts 😂
---
Lauren’s left BB and moved to the next giddy experience…
I remember seeing this when she posted on IG a couple of days ago, and forgot to run here 😂

But reading it again just now here, I remember thinking that I saw her say she wasn’t leaving BB though. So I decided to look at her editing history on FB (🙈), and found the wording I first saw 😅

So she must have decided to leave fully then, or trouble in giddy paradise …

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6