Juice Plus Past & Present #13 Big H masters low engagement, Dani’s ignoring her haters, Sneds has a job…NEXT

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣🤣 If it’s truly “never about the money and always about the value” then just point these women in the direction of YouTube where they can get all they need, FOR FREE.
I was just going to say this! And I wouldn't describe the message she received as rude. £600 is a lot of money!

Reactions: 7
Has anybody else caught up on Kaddieees live from a couple of days ago, titled The Honesty…? What on earth could be the cause of this dramatic sounding confession you may wonder. Well our Kaddieee has come clean about her terrible addiction to the harmful, so so bad for you drug that is….Diet Coke. The horror, the shame!!

But it’s ok because the new JP Luminate is here to save her from her self destructive habits. Phew! I guess that a live titled “Flogging JP” would have been too much honesty.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Guys! Eeek! Place your bets on who’s in line for the Special Recognition JP Legacy award to be announced in Madrid. Who do we think it’s going to be? My money is on JP Jesus Holowaty and maybe Kadiieeee? Dani will be gagging to be included but won’t be and will have to pretend she’s so excited just to be in the room instead and poor old Sneds has probably slipped so far off everyone’s radar she hasn’t even been mentioned as a possibility.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Guys! Eeek! Place your bets on who’s in line for the Special Recognition JP Legacy award to be announced in Madrid. Who do we think it’s going to be? My money is on JP Jesus Holowaty and maybe Kadiieeee? Dani will be gagging to be included but won’t be and will have to pretend she’s so excited just to be in the room instead and poor old Sneds has probably slipped so far off everyone’s radar she hasn’t even been mentioned as a possibility.
Ha ha love it! This is basically a blatant beg for the few remaining big names to turn up to the event (as the small print says they have to be there to receive an award) and also desperation for no one else to leave JP+ 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ at least before the event anyway . . .

Plot twist - mayb Sneds WILL get the award out of sympathy as they know she’s just never going to reach PMD+ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ha ha love it! This is basically a blatant beg for the few remaining big names to turn up to the event (as the small print says they have to be there to receive an award) and also desperation for no one else to leave JP+ 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ at least before the event anyway . . .

Plot twist - mayb Sneds WILL get the award out of sympathy as they know she’s just never going to reach PMD+ 🤣
I think it might be kadie, she is attending this time

Reactions: 3
Omg one of the huns is claiming that she been diagnosed with extremely low vitamin B12, but that it just proves how amazing the Juice Plus products are, because she only noticed the symptoms after not taking her capsules for 2 weeks when she ran out. 🤦‍♀️ As someone in the medical field, I can assure you that this is not how vitamins work in the body. It can take years for B12 levels to deplete significantly. Just shows how poor the products really are. It’s such a joke.

Reactions: 6