Hollieevelyn

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes!! Exactly that but to put two and two together must mean they read on here regularly. It happened with that other really famous lady Mother of daughters and completely ruined her career. Why risk it …. But it’s even worse that she was actually friends with them
Does anyone know if she’s started up a new insta account?

AAC179D7-6BBC-4868-ABF2-DFCF2484F8CC.png

making it look like they invited them out the goodness of their heart and not as an ad.
mark it as an ad!!

Reactions: 4
Had a little chuckle at her beg for football tickets for Wembley tomorrow
Saying she wanted to surprise husband as all his family are going, even if she manages to blah a ticket chances are zero that he’ll see them as be sat in a totally diff seat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s won a competition on insta, kind of annoying of both her and the company doing to prize as she’s tagged I’d say around 100 people in order to enter?! (I lost count after 70 but scrolling there was loads more)
It’s annoyed me as seems a bit unfair as should really be one entry per person and seems a bit greedy? Of her when she can clearly afford to buy the products herself

I dunno the whole things made me cringe

however that being said I seen she’s trying to organise a play session for free in her local area which I think is a decent thing for her to do

Reactions: 2
She was up until 2am researching reusable nappies? Tell me you don’t have a job without telling me you don’t have a job

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I find her so unbearable. Reusable nappies are really expensive to start out for most, but for her it a random 2am hobby. See how long it lasts.. Like only drinking oat milk, being vegetarian, training daily at her indoor gym full of peloton products..

Reactions: 4
I find her so unbearable. Reusable nappies are really expensive to start out for most, but for her it a random 2am hobby. See how long it lasts.. Like only drinking oat milk, being vegetarian, training daily at her indoor gym full of peloton products..
Exactly she’s sooo impulsive and spends so much money on everything

Reactions: 1
Same with the ‘leave one in the laundry room’
Like she thinks everyone has a laundry room as standard 😂

4509375B-E119-47AC-9BB6-E29D3B553156.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Was more like a wedding!

can’t just be me that thought she was already in her 30s?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3