Hollieevelyn

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was it her who did the insanely expensive awful kids birthday party recently? Peppa pig themed but on acid!

Oh and the worlds worst wedding dress 😂

Reactions: 1
Was it her who did the insanely expensive awful kids birthday party recently? Peppa pig themed but on acid!

Yes! Flashing the cash…or should I say her husbands cash because I don’t think she has an actual job. Unless you count being a full time Hun

Reactions: 3

yes and yes!

that party must have cost a fortune…
And the wedding dress - the blatantly only went for it because it was a Berta (crazy money worn by celebs) and not based on how it looked as not flattering on her at all

Yes! Flashing the cash…or should I say her husbands cash because I don’t think she has an actual job. Unless you count being a full time Hun
yup her husband is pretty wealthy- he founded a vending machine type business and has done very well for himself

So someone must be able to spill the tea on what happened with her and Carly Harris?! One day it was BFF and they were planning a birthing/exercise retreat (can you imagine how patronising those witches would be haha)…now they don’t follow or mention each other ☕

Reactions: 2
Oh yes I am so glad there’s a thread for this insta hun I had to unfollow ages ago. Probably the most patronising woman ever and thinks she’s the only person to have two young children and breastfeed 🙃

Reactions: 4
So someone must be able to spill the tea on what happened with her and Carly Harris?! One day it was BFF and they were planning a birthing/exercise retreat (can you imagine how patronising those witches would be haha)…now they don’t follow or mention each other ☕
This I NEED to know. They were literal best best friends. To be fair, I wouldn't be able to cope with Carly either. I'd much rather be friends with Hollie and that's saying something hahah

• Haha
This I NEED to know. They were literal best best friends. To be fair, I wouldn't be able to cope with Carly either. I'd much rather be friends with Hollie and that's saying something hahah
So as far as I know (and I don’t know much) it’s something to do with another Insta hun called April (I don’t follow her) that Carly is super friendly with but her and Hollie don’t get on or something

Reactions: 2
So as far as I know (and I don’t know much) it’s something to do with another Insta hun called April (I don’t follow her) that Carly is super friendly with but her and Hollie don’t get on or something
Hollie is so fake I’m amazed she has anyone she doesn’t get along with

Is she on the beg for Amber bracelets now? duck off Hollie, your husband is clearly rich, buy them yourself like everyone else has to

Is she on the beg for Amber bracelets now? duck off Hollie, your husband is clearly rich, buy them yourself like everyone else has to
Yep I saw this! What’s worse is that there is zero evidence they work and they’re actually such a choking risk, yet these insta mums continue to push them/beg for them 🙄

Yep I saw this! What’s worse is that there is zero evidence they work and they’re actually such a choking risk, yet these insta mums continue to push them/beg for them 🙄
Yes! There is a great website if you literally just Google 'do Amber bracelets work'. Pretty sure it's on the first page and gives real scientific evident that they don't. I still bought one though hahaha. More fool me. £20 down the drain and my baby still screams when he teethes. Went in the bin about a week after we got it hahah

• Haha
Yes! There is a great website if you literally just Google 'do Amber bracelets work'. Pretty sure it's on the first page and gives real scientific evident that they don't. I still bought one though hahaha. More fool me. £20 down the drain and my baby still screams when he teethes. Went in the bin about a week after we got it hahah
Haha, We’ve all been there!

• Haha
Ahh I’ve been wondering if there was a thread!

the ‘bug bug’ nickname makes me cringe