Freya Farrington #2 As bland and beige as Lauren Postlethwaite

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh thanks

She should run a mile from this not marrying type. That translates to “I don’t want to have to share my money if we split / or I don’t think enough of you to bother marrying “ 😂 imo

I had one of these types and gave an ultimatum and it worked …. 😂

He seems like such a miserable git .
I have never warmed to him. When I first started watching her - must be close to five years ago - she seemed excited that he'd propose soon. Never happened and then she started saying she doesn't think he's the marrying type.

It often seems like they live separate lives. He does as he pleases and she puts up with it for some reason.

Reactions: 9
Of course she's gone to the Cotswolds you know the place EVERY influencer is visiting. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
Oooh thanks

She should run a mile from this not marrying type. That translates to “I don’t want to have to share my money if we split / or I don’t think enough of you to bother marrying “ 😂 imo

I had one of these types and gave an ultimatum and it worked …. 😂

He seems like such a miserable git .

---
And at his age holidaying with his mum not his partner?! That’s truly incredible
I personally don't see the problem with this? I also go on separate holidays with my parents and my partner. Freya and Tom live together and go away on trips, I think they already see enough of eachother. Spending quality time with your parents, especially when they get older and are still able, is a good thing.

Reactions: 3
I personally don't see the problem with this? I also go on separate holidays with my parents and my partner. Freya and Tom live together and go away on trips, I think they already see enough of eachother. Spending quality time with your parents, especially when they get older and are still able, is a good thing.
im brand new to her and it sounded to me as if he doesn’t holiday with her yet goes away with his parents ?

if my understanding is correct therein lies the problem!
---
Most adult children don’t holiday with parents imo

Reactions: 5
im brand new to her and it sounded to me as if he doesn’t holiday with her yet goes away with his parents ?

if my understanding is correct therein lies the problem!
---
Most adult children don’t holiday with parents imo
He does go on holiday with Freya too - but then goes on a separate holiday just with his mum every year. One time they went to South Africa and Freya stayed with her mum in one hotel while Tom stayed with his mum in different accommodation. I thought that was a strange set up!

Reactions: 11
He does go on holiday with Freya too - but then goes on a separate holiday just with his mum every year. One time they went to South Africa and Freya stayed with her mum in one hotel while Tom stayed with his mum in different accommodation. I thought that was a strange set up!
Maybe they dont get on?? I wonder!

Reactions: 5
Think they have also spent Christmas apart.
They deffo were apart for Xmas 2022

The “not the marrying type” men really just mean not marrying you. They string girls along for years, even buying houses and pets together then split up with them out of the blue only to decide they do want to get married and are engaged 12 months later to someone new

Reactions: 13
It's always seemed to be around Xmas time he's off on long jollys with his mum.
Where I go on weekends away to London etc with my mum, the Tom situation just feels extreme for some reason. Maybe it's just the vibes he gives off!
.... Not to mention the constant cricket all weekend throughout the summer.

Reactions: 8
I have never warmed to him. When I first started watching her - must be close to five years ago - she seemed excited that he'd propose soon. Never happened and then she started saying she doesn't think he's the marrying type.

It often seems like they live separate lives. He does as he pleases and she puts up with it for some reason.
What I find quite sad is that it's obvious Freya wanted to get married and have a family of her own but now she has to say things like Tommy's not the marrying kind etc because he doesn't want what she wants, now she rattles around that big house on her own with her baby substitute barney while Tommy goes off and does what the hell he wants
I hope she doesn't wake up one day in ten years time and regret having the life he wants instead of the life she secretly wanted

Reactions: 16
Think they have also spent Christmas apart.
I don't think they ever spent Christmas together until lockdown (when they had to stay put) and then this Christmas just gone when they hosted. I could be wrong on that, but I think up till then Freya always spent Christmas with her family and Tom with his mum. Tom then goes on holiday with his mum after Christmas.

I have wondered if Tom's holidays/Christmas with mum would continue if they married/had kids and if this is maybe one of the reasons he became 'not the marrying type.' I know it would annoy me if my plans for 10 years + revolved around what my partners mum wanted to do!

He definitely likes things his own way. He even took off somewhere on Freya's birthday this year and instead her mum came to spend the evening with her.
---
Maybe they dont get on?? I wonder!
Yeah, maybe things are strained between them. I can see Tom siding with his mum over Freya if there was ever a disagreement, for sure!

Last edited:
I always got the impression something bad had happened at Christmas/New Year. I assumed Tom's dad must have died then so it has bad associations. 🤔

Reactions: 6
I always got the impression something bad had happened at Christmas/New Year. I assumed Tom's dad must have died then so it has bad associations. 🤔
Yeah, could be. I just know that after ten years or however long it is they've been together I would be expecting Tom's mum to fit in with my plans rather than the other way around. Maybe Freya is a bit more understanding/laid back/more of a pushover than me. Haha!

Perhaps things will change now that they are in a position to host Christmas. I think Tom mostly just suits himself though.

Reactions: 9
Yeah, could be. I just know that after ten years or however long it is they've been together I would be expecting Tom's mum to fit in with my plans rather than the other way around. Maybe Freya is a bit more understanding/laid back/more of a pushover than me. Haha!

Perhaps things will change now that they are in a position to host Christmas. I think Tom mostly just suits himself though.
Could be wrong but I thought they all got together at Freya and Tom's this past Christmas.

Reactions: 2
I don't know what it is, I can't put my finger on it- did she have her face done? Maybe it's just botox or the way she dies her eyebrows, but she's starting to look a bit plastic. No judgement here, it's just hit me as I don't watch her regularly, I prefer to read your posts tbh.
Beige gravel anyone?🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She really is...

I watched about a half and had to turn if off. Not sure why she isn't looking for a job tbh. She waffled at the beginning of the video so I had to skip forward, opened a few boxes with freebies, did a brief garden update (mardy Tom in the background) and declared she was going 'to pick up' the camera the next day as the vlog wasn't long enough, just to show us her face cleansing routine and opening up the bedroom shutters to get her minutes in! Such a fraud.

Her titular Neptune outlet haul was just some dry moss and a plant pot I think... click bait?