Five Fires #4 Too Lazy to Inspire a New Thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mondo, and Kyrstyn will be getting child tax
credit this year šŸ’©

As for comment above, Iā€™m pretty sure they live with Mondoā€™s family. Nobody uses travel agents, I think theyā€™re doing it just to appear they have a part time job for their taxes. Theyā€™ll probably get Lots of help from the government.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Do people still use travel agents?! I feel like thatā€™s a thing of the past!

itā€™s been awhile since I tuned into a Five Fries (I can never say fires) video but saw one yesterday and was absolutely shocked by the size of Mondo and Kirstyn!! Do they live together or is Mondo still living at his parents house? He canā€™t be making much money off YT his views are so low!!
Unfortunately a lot of Disney Influencers are now travel agents.

I think they did move out together in their own place. Lol, his views are crap and he barely makes any superchats anymore. Kirstyn is working... but they're getting that government assistance. And Kirstyn is a "single" mom with two kids.... plus she be getting that child support from baby daddy #1. It's only a matter of time before thecalibae has to get a real job....

• Heart
So freakin edwin & Amber are going to sweethearts nite tonight I think. Course he just had to post his zelle to ask his followers for $ so they can buy snacks there šŸ™„ If you have the $ to go to a theme park etc then u have $ to buy food. Plus he has the nerve to ask when he just bought Amber a computer and a Dyson. I canā€™t stand this asshole

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
So freakin edwin & Amber are going to sweethearts nite tonight I think. Course he just had to post his zelle to ask his followers for $ so they can buy snacks there šŸ™„ If you have the $ to go to a theme park etc then u have $ to buy food. Plus he has the nerve to ask when he just bought Amber a computer and a Dyson. I canā€™t stand this asshole
ā€œitā€™s never expected but appreciatedā€.

Tell me youā€™re broke without telling me youā€™re broke. Ugh, these people are annoying, and embarrassing.

Reactions: 10
ā€œitā€™s never expected but appreciatedā€.

Tell me youā€™re broke without telling me youā€™re broke. Ugh, these people are annoying, and embarrassing.
I saw that part. But yeah you know he wants ppl to send him $. I saw his stories after. Theyā€™re literally staying at th Disneyland hotel with alcohol and ate there too. So that effer clearly has $ and isnā€™t broke. Really canā€™t stand ppl like him

my birthday is coming up on the 22nd maybe I should put up a zelle to ask for donations lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Waiting for their reactions on food and wine festivals. Pretty sure cringe faces come. They focus on cruises for now, since their last trip was ā€œamazingā€ I guess. His grift got low, trash videos, zero interest. This is what we wished for years

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
There we go. Why did Mondo analyze the foods too much? Is he a cook of that festival? Just shut up and eat. ā€œItā€™s taste like this or thatā€ for the viewers, but basically just talk about personal feelings over the food itself. People has different tastes, he cannot say donā€™t try this or that, since he doesnā€™t like it. We also got some cringy faces, and I hated that satisfied face, because it looks deep fake over the years. He tried a vegetarian food, and he didnā€™t like it. He told do not try this just because he didnā€™t like it. What about we have vegetarians and they would like to try this? Of course, look at him, does that belly fits with any foods without meat? He said he loves olive oil and avocado oil, he puts that into his meals like everyday. And we have new grading, 3.75 šŸ”„. The hell he got that from? Bullshit.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
There we go. Why did Mondo analyze the foods too much? Is he a cook of that festival? Just shut up and eat. ā€œItā€™s taste like this or thatā€ for the viewers, but basically just talk about personal feelings over the food itself. People has different tastes, he cannot say donā€™t try this or that, since he doesnā€™t like it. We also got some cringy faces, and I hated that satisfied face, because it looks deep fake over the years. He tried a vegetarian food, and he didnā€™t like it. He told do not try this just because he didnā€™t like it. What about we have vegetarians and they would like to try this? Of course, look at him, does that belly fits with any foods without meat? He said he loves olive oil and avocado oil, he puts that into his meals like everyday. And we have new grading, 3.75 šŸ”„. The hell he got that from? Bullshit.
Does he sit by himself and record himself eating?? šŸ˜¬

• Haha
  • Sick
Does he sit by himself and record himself eating?? šŸ˜¬
Danny recorded him. Imagine if he sits by himself, he will talk more tit about foods, I know he was about to talk tit about vegetarian food, but Danny was there, so he was watched his mouth, and he said he had nothing to say.

Reactions: 1
Five Fires channel is in a steep decline. Avg views the last 2-3 months have been really bad. Signs of a crowded vlogging market with clear leaders in the theme park niche (Ordinary Adventures, Magic Journeys and Freshed Baked).

Reactions: 7
Five Fires channel is in a steep decline. Avg views the last 2-3 months have been really bad. Signs of a crowded vlogging market with clear leaders in the theme park niche (Ordinary Adventures, Magic Journeys and Freshed Baked).
This is GREAT news!

Reactions: 3