Five Fires #4 Too Lazy to Inspire a New Thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting at Kirstyn (themysterybae_) hinting at wanting a "girl one day". I wonder if she'll pick a new baby daddy for her 3rd child. So far 2 kids with 2 different dads (and still not married). I assume she needs that 3rd source of income (not including government freebies she's already getting for being a "fake" single mom).

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Stephen, I always await your comments lol
Did y’all see Kyrstyns snap. I forget Demi and her are friends 🙄
Since I haven’t seen Mondo at the park, although I knew he’s at somewhere in the park, but if he doesn’t in my sight, I’m so happy. I’m looking forward to after dark events, and lunar new year. I know he will there, talking tit about foods and the events.
---
Interesting at Kirstyn (themysterybae_) hinting at wanting a "girl one day". I wonder if she'll pick a new baby daddy for her 3rd child. So far 2 kids with 2 different dads (and still not married). I assume she needs that 3rd source of income (not including government freebies she's already getting for being a "fake" single mom).
I guess we will have another movie if that wish has granted😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I saw Mondo and Kirstyn without kids today. They left them at home. Daddy and mommy must have some private time together. They met Turning red. Wonder have they even seen the movie yet?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Sonic is completely forgotten. Poor kid, he gets bad shape, not much exercise
Mondo-Sodium Glutamate and Tony2x are tied for father of the year. At least Misery Bae is hip to Gordo’s game. Somehow. But that makes their mistreatment of sonic worse. It’s a conspiracy, whereas Tony is bleeping up on his own.
---
Mystery Lay

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The face when she waited 2 hours. I saw her in line. This is the face of being annoyed. Idk if this sounds like a joke but in the video, when she looked at Mei from Turning red, she said this is why she needs to have a daughter. YEET.
The funniest thing I heard in this video from Kirstyn. Why is the shrimp red though?🤣🤣🤣🤣 That’s not even funny. What a stupid question.
I know there will be some cringy faces. Talking tit and it doesn’t taste good
Overall, smh single mom and step dad who forgotten step son. YEET😬😬

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
The face when she waited 2 hours. I saw her in line. This is the face of being annoyed. Idk if this sounds like a joke but in the video, when she looked at Mei from Turning red, she said this is why she needs to have a daughter. YEET.
The funniest thing I heard in this video from Kirstyn. Why is the shrimp red though?🤣🤣🤣🤣 That’s not even funny. What a stupid question.
I know there will be some cringy faces. Talking tit and it doesn’t taste good
Overall, smh single mom and step dad who forgotten step son. YEET😬😬
They’re so gross looking

• Haha
TravelBae's??!!! LOL, Im laughing so hard at how stupid that sounds.

The word "bae," which is usually used to describe someone who comes "before anyone else," has a very different meaning in Danish. It means poop.

Book with TravelPoops ... brought to you by thecalipoop and themysterypoop_ ...

• Haha
  • Heart
TravelBae's??!!! LOL, Im laughing so hard at how stupid that sounds.

The word "bae," which is usually used to describe someone who comes "before anyone else," has a very different meaning in Danish. It means poop.

Book with TravelPoops ... brought to you by thecalipoop and themysterypoop_ ...
No wonder he always comes and catch things before everyone else. That makes me jealous since he doesn’t have a job😬 And that word in Danish is relatable to them. How many foods they eat though?😬

Reactions: 1
Kirstyn has a new friend. No Demi in sight!
Gotta hand it to her... she knows how to find the loaded friends that can offer money, free drinks, or club33 invites... she uses baby daddies, government, abuses that parental leave from jobs, and uses friends... she's like a modern day gold digger... lol.

who is this "catchmeatthepark" person anyways. all I know is listening to her.... she is annoying AF.

• Heart
who is this "catchmeatthepark" person anyways. all I know is listening to her.... she is annoying AF
Another “Disney” digital creator that wants to be relevant like the other grifters. I watched one video on her page, and completey had to close the app. I didn’t think Disney would get this ghetto since Mondo started his early Disney bae days

Reactions: 4
Another “Disney” digital creator that wants to be relevant like the other grifters. I watched one video on her page, and completey had to close the app. I didn’t think Disney would get this ghetto since Mondo started his early Disney bae days
As I see, everywhere I go at the park always appear at least one vlogger, even I go to the hotel, there still one vlogger. I’m sick of them already. That makes me want to go back when Disney doesn’t have those tripods showing around. It can point at ppl’s faces anytime, who knows? I was fallen into his early Disney bae, but my eyes got cleaned to see how disgusting he is.

Reactions: 3
In Mondo adjacent news:

I am hearing Amber is feeling a bit smothered by Edwin (conveniently after Edwin had a talk with her about his finances being a little tight).

Let’s put this photo in Chapter 1: Passive Aggressive Breakups:

IMG_8436.jpeg

• Haha
In Mondo adjacent news:

I am hearing Amber is feeling a bit smothered by Edwin (conveniently after Edwin had a talk with her about his finances being a little tight).

Let’s put this photo in Chapter 1: Passive Aggressive Breakups:

View attachment 2741050
On Edwin (magic.through.a.lense) .... oh forsure, trouble in "paradise". you can tell cause they're not tagging the shiz out of each other like the last few weeks. also, edwin is predictable.... he's gonna start posting his "friends" again wanting to hang with them, and then that anonymous comment thing, and then hangout at some themepark alone... His comments/replies were very passive aggressive about her or their relationship...

If there's still silence between the 2.... he'll start posting other "females" that he's previously stalked and hung out with .... he does this to make her jealous. You can't change that jerk, vindictive, a-hole personality of his. He can only "pretend" for so long before true Edwin reveals himself once again.

• Heart
On Edwin (magic.through.a.lense) .... oh forsure, trouble in "paradise". you can tell cause they're not tagging the shiz out of each other like the last few weeks. also, edwin is predictable.... he's gonna start posting his "friends" again wanting to hang with them, and then that anonymous comment thing, and then hangout at some themepark alone... His comments/replies were very passive aggressive about her or their relationship...

If there's still silence between the 2.... he'll start posting other "females" that he's previously stalked and hung out with .... he does this to make her jealous. You can't change that jerk, vindictive, a-hole personality of his. He can only "pretend" for so long before true Edwin reveals himself once again.
Another part of the movie? How many parts already?

Reactions: 2
So nice that Mondo let’s us, the taxpayers, pay for his small child with MysteryBae while he galavants across country and now to Tokyo.

MysteryBae is legally a single mom getting every government benefit (federal and state) that she can finagle.

The “Travel Agent Job” that she pretended to have was setup as just a “Refer A Friend Referral” program so she wouldn’t have to report any income that could jeopardize all the welfare that she receives.

The two of them are what is wrong with America right now where healthy young people will find any avenue possible to not contribute back.
Do people still use travel agents?! I feel like that’s a thing of the past!

it’s been awhile since I tuned into a Five Fries (I can never say fires) video but saw one yesterday and was absolutely shocked by the size of Mondo and Kirstyn!! Do they live together or is Mondo still living at his parents house? He can’t be making much money off YT his views are so low!!

• Haha