Denise Pelo #6 Liar, liar, pinned people to the fence with her tyre!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s OTT alright! My friend went to primary and secondary and was In her secondary school when she lived in Dublin. She was a big Bullly alway throwing her weight around. Then in about 3rd year they moved to Kildare.
What school did she go to as a matter of interest? I don’t remember her from Dominicans so I’m guessing she went to Mary field or Maggies?

Reactions: 1
I see she took down the invasive picture of Beth's bedroom and bed! You could take a few more off your TT aswell Mary Aikenheart - u know as we speak they are likely being photoshopped by some unwell person :rolleyes:

It was cringe listening to Beth, she really has no talent for doing stuff like that.
Do children that age use that ,
She's a walking tiktok child the accent the amateur dramatics. God she's in for a hard fall in secondary .you d think she would be protecting that child even more if she was traumatised about what happened in Turkey, there are weirdos everywhere so I certainly wouldn't b plastering my kids online you don't know who is watching .

Reactions: 10
Also Denise - that PR should be #AD. And you know that. Off to report... report...report!
---
Do children that age use that ,
She's a walking tiktok child the accent the amateur dramatics. God she's in for a hard fall in secondary .you d think she would be protecting that child even more if she was traumatised about what happened in Turkey, there are weirdos everywhere so I certainly wouldn't b plastering my kids online you don't know who is watching .
This one million percent. All for the dollars for Denise - she will compromise and endanger her child for a few freebies. I would rather go hungry in life not to put my precious kids in jeopardy and danger. It completely blows my mind that she cannot see into the future and ALL of those images and videos are in cyber world FOREVER! Beth will hate that when she is a teenager - it is a cruel time with peers at that time and Denise has handed them all the ammunition to crucify her... I feel so sad for that poor little girl. She is a LITTLE girl... SHAME on you Denise.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
According to her Ted talk she’s not going to stop and she’s going to consider paid ads for Beth poor child

• Wow
Reactions: 3
According to her Ted talk she’s not going to stop and she’s going to consider paid ads for Beth poor child
We really need an eyeroll reaction on here 🤣

There's a huge difference between your kid having a sleepover and plastering them all over social media - she won't atop trying to make that kid famous 🙄

Reactions: 4
Hi Denise - I see you have caught up on here. I would like to make it clear I am in no way making judgements - but stating facts of the dangers of placing your child on social media - for ALL to see. I will offer you the Ladybird version of do's and dont's from the ISPCC - the organisation who advocate for children and their protection. I will gather further research and share here also.

Please dont monetise your child - I thought you were a wealthy woman. Why would you need the money. And even if you need the money - earn it yourself.

1715855851844.png

1715855880780.png

• Heart
Does she realise children on social media is a relatively new thing. We do not know the effects of children being exploited online from a young age like Beth has. And there are age restrictions on these sites for a reason.

Reactions: 7
Here is another piece of information for you to contemplate Denise:

Reactions: 4
She’s obviously getting backlash behind the scenes & rightly so. She knows what she is doing is wrong but won’t stop because she’s a massive narcissist. That child should be off playing with her friends instead of advertising grown women’s beauty products. The brand here is just as responsible in my eyes. She’s just an average kid, she isn’t a star. What she will get from this is serious self esteem issues, bullying & duck knows what else. I read here the dad is a former addict well if so Denise better watch out. What is she like sitting there with her hands clasped preaching about judgement. How embarrassing

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It was like she was trying to put the blame on those 'judging' her for her decision to let her child do paid content?!

It was like she was trying to put the blame on those 'judging' her for her decision to let her child do paid content?!
Exactly or trying to justify monetising on her child's appearance on social media. You can bet your bottom dollar she has decided to use her daughter for money online long before that recent spiel. She was drip feeding it with the Sol De Jeneriro products. While Denise says she is not being paid to promote 'little Irish businesses etc.' she is receiving FREE goods which must be declared with Revenue. There is no more PR tags. They are #AD.

Reactions: 5
Exactly or trying to justify monetising on her child's appearance on social media. You can bet your bottom dollar she has decided to use her daughter for money online long before that recent spiel. She was drip feeding it with the Sol De Jeneriro products. While Denise says she is not being paid to promote 'little Irish businesses etc.' she is receiving FREE goods which must be declared with Revenue. There is no more PR tags. They are #AD.
She is raging with the backlash she's getting
She ll see in a few yrs , Beth's far too young and obviously emotionally unstable from what we saw at the concert she's too emotionally immature to handle any of this .
If grown women get upset when they don't get likes for their post what I'd a child going to feel

• Heart
Who are these idiots messaging her saying fair play for saying this?? If Beth can earn money then she should?! this is mindblowing to me. She is a 9 year old child and Denise and her husband are exploiting her- end of story. There is nothing that can convince me otherwise. Yes its her choice but i still couldnt agree or support her (or any other Mother) on this. She will get a massive slap in the face in a few years so it will all come back to haunt her.
Also the fact she gets great enjoyment out of watching strangers kids on the internet is absolutely weird and i feel like there is something wrong with her. We all watch the odd funny/ cute video of kids but to actually enjoy follwing kids (that you dont know!) on a daily basis is freaky!

• Heart