Denise Pelo #6 Liar, liar, pinned people to the fence with her tyre!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw her TikTok’s and it reminded me of a woman who runs a business and said she would never send products to people who post their kids on TikTok. She said if you wouldn’t be comfortable with your children being kidnapped, why are you comfortable for them to be kidnapped online? And it’s so true.

Reactions: 11
The fact she can’t see that the pictures she puts up are in the wrong people’s hands goes to show how thick she is!! How does she know the man never saw her before?? He could have taken loads of pictures of her during the flight if they weren’t all sitting together?!

Reactions: 9
They had an interprenator there? 😭 anyway she put up a video of her child licking an ice cream didn't she? We know what happens with videos like that. Also it's not about that guy knowing the child from tiktok. It's about all the other men who do know her from tiktok. She has had multiple violations on her tiktok account and one removed. She obviously understands the danger but doesn't give a tit.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She says (and it’s very hard to make out coz it’s edited to duck) “I don’t think we should silence our voice and make excuses for other humans taking pictures of our kids and that being because we put our children on social media” Knowing that you’ll be reading here…….

1: The two things are separate - no one is excusing this man for the same reasons no one is excusing YOU for exposing your daughter

2: This PARTICULAR man may not know Beth but you can be sure as hell 100s do because of what YOU put on SM. But is it just ok because you haven’t physically caught anyone??????

3: How your husband - (who you were afraid might beat the tit out of this guy) - continues to allow his daughter to be put out there on SM is beyond belief.

4: I don’t expect you to understand or take on board any of this because you have proven your IQ is in the minus numbers.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
she really is a special kind of stupid and irresponsible isn’t she?! trying to twist it now, implying people are making excuses for this man to try and defend the fact she exploits her child on instagram. how anyone supports a woman who behaves this way blows my mind.

Reactions: 10
She says (and it’s very hard to make out coz it’s edited to duck) “I don’t think we should silence our voice and make excuses for other humans taking pictures of our kids and that being because we put our children on social media” Knowing that you’ll be reading here…….

1: The two things are separate - no one is excusing this man for the same reasons no one is excusing YOU for exposing your daughter

2: This PARTICULAR man may not know Beth but you can be sure as hell 100s do because of what YOU put on SM. But is it just ok because you haven’t physically caught anyone??????

3: How your husband - (who you were afraid might beat the tit out of this guy) - continues to allow his daughter to be put out there on SM is beyond belief.

4: I don’t expect you to understand or take on board any of this because you have proven your IQ is in the minus numbers.
Dopey markie doesn’t have a say he is a kept man that she had there for cooking cleaning and babysitting duties only

Reactions: 7
Haha she showing the tacky bedroom because it was mentioned here hate to tell her it’s far from looking like rschel gorry or mrs make ups room she would have to move out of the rough scruffy estate first

Reactions: 2
Haha she showing the tacky bedroom because it was mentioned here hate to tell her it’s far from looking like rschel gorry or mrs make ups room she would have to move out of the rough scruffy estate first
I dislike Denise alot for alot of different reasons but I have to say your constant put down of the estate is actually annoying me. I live there and I absolutely love it here, I have the money to move and I never will, they are actually big houses, big front and back gardens and central to everything. Its not rough at all it's very quiet, a very small few houses don't look after their garden but that's as scruffy as is it. The neighbours are amazing they are the kind that will bring your bin if your away and alot who grew up here have bought their own homes here. Denise herself, her business, her car, the inside of her house if you like, whatever is connected to her personally as thats what she herself has put out there but please stop putting down an area cause someone you don't like lives there.

Reactions: 26
They had an interprenator there? 😭 anyway she put up a video of her child licking an ice cream didn't she? We know what happens with videos like that. Also it's not about that guy knowing the child from tiktok. It's about all the other men who do know her from tiktok. She has had multiple violations on her tiktok account and one removed. She obviously understands the danger but doesn't give a tit.
An interpreter was for them to understand what the Turkish police where saying , they use them in every airport hired by the airport , Denise didn’t personally hire one ( but wouldn’t surprise me🤣)

Her video popped up on my FYP. So she had a scary incident involving her daughter’s privacy. Is scared that these people could be part of a gang, could find her/them etc..proceeds to continue to share her daughter and then uploads in inside of her daughters bedroom on multiple platforms. Easy to find out where they live, schools etc. Ok, makes sense.

Reactions: 5
Couple of people calling her out on part 2 on tiktok..
Unfortunately there’s a lot more simpletons actually sympathising with her than there are calling the irresponsible witch out 😤 what the actual hell is wrong with people that they don’t see anything wrong with the fact that she’s exploiting her 9 year old daughter & blatantly placing her in danger by allowing her on social media! I give up 🤷🏻‍♀️ 😡

Reactions: 4
Unfortunately there’s a lot more simpletons actually sympathising with her than there are calling the irresponsible witch out 😤 what the actual hell is wrong with people that they don’t see anything wrong with the fact that she’s exploiting her 9 year old daughter & blatantly placing her in danger by allowing her on social media! I give up 🤷🏻‍♀️ 😡
She obviously didn't attend this webinar. All the primary schools here have had parent information evenings about social media.

Attachments

Reactions: 3