Denise Curran #4 One steak between two, Mummy Matters has gone down the loo šŸš½

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Denise must have had the whole extended family around last night when she cooked two full steaks (cut in half)!
IMG_1346.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
LOL LOL Denise on doing an ad for Centra.. and telling us about a range that ā€œCompromisesā€ over 150 productsā€¦ mother of god!!! Sheā€™s a bad as LMD not a grammatical correct thing comes out of her mouth!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She got enough free food out of Centra to cater for the two dinners with guests thats for sure! No way in hell did she hand over cash for those steaks!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is she on the beg for a new washing machine. Hardly surprising her clothes are coming out dirty. Her machine is filthy and then she throws them on her dirty floors.

And why is she looking forward a recommendation for a cleaner in Moy? Didnā€™t she have one before? Or is she looking for a free cleaner too?

Youā€™d be mortified at the beggingšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

LOL LOL Denise on doing an ad for Centra.. and telling us about a range that ā€œCompromisesā€ over 150 productsā€¦ mother of god!!! Sheā€™s a bad as LMD not a grammatical correct thing comes out of her mouth!
Was wondering if I heard right - ffs she is as thick as they come. Imagine hiring her to promote your store and this is the drivel she comes out with ?!?!? I think the word youā€™re looking for Deenees is ā€˜comprisesā€™ youā€™re welcome ā˜ŗ

Reactions: 10
Was wondering if I heard right - ffs she is as thick as they come. Imagine hiring her to promote your store and this is the drivel she comes out with ?!?!? I think the word youā€™re looking for Deenees is ā€˜comprisesā€™ youā€™re welcome ā˜ŗ
And all she had to do was read the damn script and she couldnā€™t even get that right.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone needs to explain to her the difference in their there and theyā€™re šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬
ā€˜Urgingā€™ us to slow down and savour the moments šŸ˜‚ from the one thatā€™s never off the road - And drops her kids at every opportunity?!?!? What a dose and still begging for interaction and subscribers šŸ˜…

Is she on the beg for a new washing machine. Hardly surprising her clothes are coming out dirty. Her machine is filthy and then she throws them on her dirty floors.

And why is she looking forward a recommendation for a cleaner in Moy? Didnā€™t she have one before? Or is she looking for a free cleaner too?

Youā€™d be mortified at the beggingšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
No I think its actually a plug to do promo work.

Was on Terri mcevoys insta yesterday as she bought her dream house, she done a paid advert for washing powered or capsules etc. Has it listed as an advert. I'd say she's trying to get highlights to get paid to promote it too!

Reactions: 4
Why's she on the beg for cleaning products, I thought that miracle kangen water removed stains???

• Haha
Obsessed with looking as thin as possible these days - the stripy dress yesterday and the teeny shorts today - not sure where sheā€™s at but itā€™s not ā€˜thatā€™ warm šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 6
So many of her try ons lately heavily feature attire suitable for a ā€˜wedding abroadā€™ - in all honesty how many people actually have those on their radar - weddings are normally here.

She just has to get it shoe horned in at every opportunity in the vain hope she gets hers and the attire for her and the family to go with it šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So many of her try ons lately heavily feature attire suitable for a ā€˜wedding abroadā€™ - in all honesty how many people actually have those on their radar - weddings are normally here.

She just has to get it shoe horned in at every opportunity in the vain hope she gets hers and the attire for her and the family to go with it šŸ¤£
Heā€™ll never marry her. Why but the cow when you get the milk for free?
---
Balsamic vinegar and sweet chili sauceā€¦duck me

Last edited:
  • Haha
Obsessed with looking as thin as possible these days - the stripy dress yesterday and the teeny shorts today - not sure where sheā€™s at but itā€™s not ā€˜thatā€™ warm šŸ˜¬
She clearly wants to be VB!
It's sad that as she gets older she gets more and more needy!
Wonder will we get a suprise................... "we're married" ?
Her try ons are dire, the clothing she picks are old fashioned and her "cooking skills" are nothing short of awful... Everything is covered in chilli sauce šŸ¤¢

She clearly wants to be VB!
It's sad that as she gets older she gets more and more needy!
Wonder will we get a suprise................... "we're married" ?
Her try ons are dire, the clothing she picks are old fashioned and her "cooking skills" are nothing short of awful... Everything is covered in chilli sauce šŸ¤¢
The salad!!!!?!? Am pmsl she just emptied two bags of shop salad on a tray - didnā€™t even wash them šŸ¤¢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The salad!!!!?!? Am pmsl she just emptied two bags of shop salad on a tray - didnā€™t even wash them šŸ¤¢
WTAF šŸ˜± is the pure obsession with sweet chilli sauce. I canā€™t think of anything worse added to absolutely every everything.

To me it has a nasty synthetic taste šŸ˜ which become more apparent with extreme usage.

But then that probably also comes as PTSD.
I got excited years ago about a local restaurant moving with the times and putting a chilli beef stir fry on the menu.
It turning out to be tough bits of beef with a big blob of SWC congealed at the bottom of bowl under the beef noodles and veg šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 5