Denise Curran #4 One steak between two, Mummy Matters has gone down the loo šŸš½

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she got reece sleeping in a travel cot, surely she's enough money to get him a proper cot.

Reactions: 8
So at 10am she was eating & saying she had so much work to do, work to be submitted & prepared for the next two days, a competition to launch on Thursday. By 12.15 she dressed, makeup on & ready to go shopping šŸ¤£
She wouldnā€™t know hard work if it slapped her in the face.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think thereā€™s a very good reason that the charity shops and no one on vinted took that jacketā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think thereā€™s a very good reason that the charity shops and no one on vinted took that jacketā€¦
Again, thought this was a joke. Sheā€™s on fire today. Iā€™d pay her NOT to wear that ugly jacket. And seriously, does she ever take those blue Dunnes leggings off her?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why has she got reece sleeping in a travel cot, surely she's enough money to get him a proper cot.
Was probably hoping to get a second one for free from David Rogers but they didnā€™t renew her contract this year.

Interesting to see where he will sleep once heā€™s older, will she be able to give up her dressing room? Sheā€™s too selfish I would think.

Reactions: 9
Ballyma-slow
To me it she said Ballinasloe - a town renowned for its annual horse fair so highly apt that was the fact place that came to ā€˜equine featuresā€™ Denise šŸ˜…

That bacon must have come free cause no way did she use energy to cook for herself and then put it all on again for Mickey Chipmunk šŸæ

Would only happen in if the ingredients were free and she can offset her energy costs.

On that note - if a centra from Keady is well accoladed already with awards why would they need a stupid mare from the Moy to advertise their business?
Obviously itā€™s being done under the Centra Brand and there must not been another branch close to her!!

As a paying customer I would have more respect for the brand if they had someone local that actually shops in the local businesses and supports them.

She only goes to the smaller stores if there is a deal on, otherwise itā€™s Lidl and M&S yellow labels
---
Ah stop šŸ›‘ That was even funnier than I thought it was gonna be! Sheā€™s no Darina Allen, thatā€™s for sure šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
FFS I need to find another insta story downloader for these moments of extra stupidity!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thumb over the bra size but then you can see the size of the bra in the pram, clear as day!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think sheā€™s a lying C&UNT šŸ¤„
Who offers clothes to a charity shop - you just donate it! If itā€™s not going to sell they add it to a weight pile instead and get money that way.

Never have i gone to a charity shop and said would you like these items for them to pick and choose. Itā€™s pile it all into a bag and ask whoā€™s currently accepting donations.

She šŸ’Æ tried to sell it and then when there was no takers or anyone prepared to pay what she wanted for it she decided just to keep it for herself instead of giving to charity because she such a mean hole!

Reactions: 9
She really gets on my nerves. ā€œOff to get my nails done. Wish me luckā€ because she has the 2 kids with her. Hereā€™s an outlandishly absurd ideaā€¦.how about, donā€™t book to get your nails done when youā€™ve got the kids with you. Heaven forbid she has to wait an extra day or 2 till Michaelā€™s there, or, do what she usually does and bring her mum or some other victim along to babysit.
She absolutely refuses to make any sacrifices to her lifestyle. In fact, if you all remember, there have been numerous times where the resentment towards having children was palpable, regarding ā€˜missing holidays with girlsā€™ etc. sheā€™s bleeping 40, not 16.

Narcissistic cretin of a woman and pathetic excuse for a mother. She makes me sick

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Salons have made it clear not to bring children their insurance doesnā€™t cover them if anything goes wrong and why didnā€™t she make a nail appointment when she knew chipmunk would be at home to mind the kids who the hell brings 2 very young kids to a nail appointment sheā€™s a selfish witch

Reactions: 16
Sheā€™s an absolute beast.
Can you imagine if she was doing one of her rushed low effort make as much money as possible ridiculous try ons and a boutique owner had her kids interrupting proceedings and running about the place.

Smacks of entitlement and a total lack of respect for those in the service industry.
Same as how she is an absolute see you next Tuesday about staff in restaurants not bowing to her and leaving a war zone on the table and floor.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Iā€™m sure the staff were smiling through gritted teeth when they saw her land in with the two children. Absolutely no need for that whatsoever! Surely thereā€™s time in her busy schedule to get the nails done and arrange childcare. Or daddy daycare is surely available on an evening. Most places open at least one late night a week.
Iā€™d say the place has been ā€œwreakedā€ by CNA!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Especially your nails because you basically cant use them for the full hour so you canā€™t help the child with snacks, pick them up, stop them touching anything? So is the nail tech having to help the children as well as trying to concentrate on doing her nails?

ā€œToys & snacks packedā€ - of course she just plonked them in front of the iPad for the first 30 mins then they caused chaos after that.

She probably canā€™t attend appointments in the evening because summer evenings are for drinking wine outside & she canā€™t drive when sheā€™s had a few šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She really gets on my nerves. ā€œOff to get my nails done. Wish me luckā€ because she has the 2 kids with her. Hereā€™s an outlandishly absurd ideaā€¦.how about, donā€™t book to get your nails done when youā€™ve got the kids with you. Heaven forbid she has to wait an extra day or 2 till Michaelā€™s there, or, do what she usually does and bring her mum or some other victim along to babysit.
She absolutely refuses to make any sacrifices to her lifestyle. In fact, if you all remember, there have been numerous times where the resentment towards having children was palpable, regarding ā€˜missing holidays with girlsā€™ etc. sheā€™s bleeping 40, not 16.

Narcissistic cretin of a woman and pathetic excuse for a mother. She makes me sick
Good luck to the nail technician doing her nails and her with two babies under two in her two arms! How the fk does that work?

• Haha
I cringe every time I see those yellow labels. She is such a tight ass when it comes to spending money on others. Sheā€™ll happily buy herself jeeps and clothes from boutiques but only shops in Dunnes for the kids and feeds them whateverā€™s on sale

• Heart