Clementine Ford #2 Capitalist prank, hypocrite crank, pulling her rank for some white saviour wank

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joe Biden went to the U.S Holocaust Memorial Centre for their Remembrance Day, met with survivors and posted the usual sentiments about it.

Of course that meant Clementine lost it and hopes he has a catastrophic stroke and falls into a vegetative coma for ten years. Because she definitely doesn’t hate Jews, just Zionists, and she definitely isn’t in the middle of a full-blown narcissistic meltdown.
Wtf 😳 This is completely and utterly unhinged. So we're not allowed to care about the holocaust and the horrendous things that happened to Jewish people now? So the whole Jewish population essentially shouldn't be cared about now? This woman has completely lost it.

Reactions: 14
Joe Biden went to the U.S Holocaust Memorial Centre for their Remembrance Day, met with survivors and posted the usual sentiments about it.

Of course that meant Clementine lost it and hopes he has a catastrophic stroke and falls into a vegetative coma for ten years. Because she definitely doesn’t hate Jews, just Zionists, and she definitely isn’t in the middle of a full-blown narcissistic meltdown.
wow clementines imagination is wild , where her mind goes sometimes is just wow

Reactions: 7

Far out. That is revolting.
She’s lost it.
Absolutely no capacity to comprehend the grey area. Everything is so dangerously black and white, good guys/bad guys for her now.
The holocaust was horrendous. What’s happening in Gaza is also horrendous. Both things are true.

Reactions: 15

It's utterly vile and just shows what a deeply nasty human she is on the inside. No half decent person would wish that on anyone whatever their politics.

Also, the constant haranguing of Mia Freedman. I know Mia is not perfect and there is some discourse to be had around the Mamamia brand silence on the war and atrocities. However, what Clementine is doing ain't it. Surely she's not so bleeping deranged that she believes that tearing people down who don't do or say as she does is the only way to be an effective activist or advocate? (Narrator voice: "...but, actually, yes, Clementine is that bleeping deranged")

• Heart

I mean she might dislike him but to put that on the post about the memorial for the holocaust remembrance day is psycho. Truly disturbing if this is her view.

Reactions: 6
Doesn’t she ever worry about how horro she is being online. What is she pisses off the wrong person? Does she not worry about her safety, her son’s safety?

Reactions: 5
Doesn’t she ever worry about how horro she is being online. What is she pisses off the wrong person? Does she not worry about her safety, her son’s safety?
I find this fascinating. She has stepped way beyond annoying/idiotic influencer status and is so extreme she really could put herself in danger. I wonder if she feels that she has to keep going excessively so one day everyone will see she has changed the world and think her a hero? I can't imagine living like her, filled with so much bitterness and bile.

Her hypocrisy drives me crazy. She is happy to go to an event for her book but criticises everyone who does anything that isn’t related to Gaza. Surely she should have politely declined and said she is unable to attend as she is too distressed about Gaza.

Reactions: 18
Looks like Antoinette has finally addressed the inspired unemployed prank on her podcast! But nothing from Clem yet right? Unless I missed it?

View attachment 2908330
There she is 🙄 it’s GALLING to me that she herself can’t understand that people have limited capacity to engage, and we can’t advocate for EVERYTHING and moreover, she is proving the exact point that the more you shove a view or topic down someone’s throat (even if it’s worthy), the less likely they are to engage with it, even if they do actually care. See: the general male populations interest in engaging with the issue of violence against women. Improving men’s mental health? That, the men can get behind. Anywhooo
I just want to say that her views on Gaza and Israel are utterly ignorant. Woke westerners applying their Americanized racial politics to foreign countries is doing one hell of a lot of damage to the public's understanding of the situation.

Idiots like Clementine seem to think that Israeli = Jew = white = evil. While Palestinians are brown = native = automatically the victim. Their entire beliefs about Gaza stem from these incorrect assumptions.

In fact (irregardless of Jews being Semitic!):
  • 21% of Israeli citizens are Arabs, i.e. assimilated Palestinians.
  • 40-50% of Israeli Jews are descended from Mizrahi Jews, from the Arab world.
  • There are various other minority ethnic groups, Israel is a diverse country.
  • Therefore the majority of Israelis do not have links to Europe, let alone "white imperialist violence"
  • This region of land - the gateway to three continents - is one of the most conquered regions on the planet.
  • Palestinians are not indigenous, they are descendants of previous conquerors, namely Arabs and Ottomans.
  • Therefore indigeneity and race has no bearing on either group's right to the land.
  • Both groups have a valid cultural claim to the land.
  • The land known as Palestine also comprised a large portion of what is now known as Jordan. However, there is no equivalently rabid demands from foreigners for Palestinians to have land rights to Jordan.
And this is without getting into any of the politics, reasons or rights and wrongs of this current war. These woke morons know less than nothing and should shut the duck up before they do even more damage.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I just want to say that her views on Gaza and Israel are utterly ignorant. Woke westerners applying their Americanized racial politics to foreign countries is doing one hell of a lot of damage to the public's understanding of the situation.

Idiots like Clementine seem to think that Israeli = Jew = white = evil. While Palestinians are brown = native = automatically the victim. Their entire beliefs about Gaza stem from these incorrect assumptions.

In fact (irregardless of Jews being Semitic!):
  • 21% of Israeli citizens are Arabs, i.e. assimilated Palestinians.
  • 40-50% of Israeli Jews are descended from Mizrahi Jews, from the Arab world.
  • There are various other minority ethnic groups, Israel is a diverse country.
  • Therefore the majority of Israelis do not have links to Europe, let alone "white imperialist violence"
  • This region of land - the gateway to three continents - is one of the most conquered regions on the planet.
  • Palestinians are not indigenous, they are descendants of previous conquerors, namely Arabs and Ottomans.
  • Therefore indigeneity and race has no bearing on either group's right to the land.
  • Both groups have a valid cultural claim to the land.
  • The land known as Palestine also comprised a large portion of what is now known as Jordan. However, there is no equivalently rabid demands from foreigners for Palestinians to have land rights to Jordan.
And this is without getting into any of the politics, reasons or rights and wrongs of this current war. These woke morons know less than nothing and should shut the duck up before they do even more damage.
Can you take this to the Israel Palestine Conflict thread so this one can stay on topic of Clementine’s tit behaviour rather than politics. You can discuss every single one of your points over there 🤣

Reactions: 8
Yes I don't think Clementine has! What did Antionette say?
Antoinette and Azure were laughing a lot, which was not great. Antoinette said they hadn’t said anything cos they had to sign an NDA and girl needs to get paid. She said she’d do it again but with “caveats” like making sure the audience knew beforehand that it was a prank. She said she underestimated the “passion” of the audience and Azure mocked her followers as being serious and not the kind of people who would get pranks, which was a bit insulting? They also spoke about how women are held to different standards - which is true but I don’t think it’s Antoinette’s place to say it. Not sure if Yumi or Clem have listened to the episode but Yumi did “like” the second reel The Antoinette’s Pod posted about the ep. The comments under the reels show that they didn’t land well with this one.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Antoinette and Azure were laughing a lot, which was not great. Antoinette said they hadn’t said anything cos they had to sign an NDA and girl needs to get paid. She said she’d do it again but with “caveats” like making sure the audience knew beforehand that it was a prank. She said she underestimated the “passion” of the audience and Azure mocked her followers as being serious and not the kind of people who would get pranks, which was a bit insulting? They also spoke about how women are held to different standards - which is true but I don’t think it’s Antoinette’s place to say it. Not sure if Yumi or Clem have listened to the episode but Yumi did “like” the second reel The Antoinette’s Pod posted about the ep. The comments under the reels show that they didn’t land well with this one.
Jai Mitchell (@ganticdotco on Insta) was in the audience at the event; he's done a follow up post with his reaction to Antoinette's podcast which is worth a watch.

This is crazy. Still seeing the audience members as fools so disrespectful.

Yuck, nothing like dismissing women’s genuine critiques of your poor choices as “passion” ie hysteria. Such a feminist 🙄
---
She can’t actually think that changing your wifi name to free Palestine would have any tiny insignificant impact on anything right? Saying it to a barista who asks your name? What could that possibly achieve? She must not think about anything else at any point of the day, if anything it takes away from that cause and feels like her goal is just to annoy and harass people. “If nothing else it makes them really mad” yeah that’s it Clem, if nothing else, you know it will do nothing. Is the goal to pressure governments to stop the deaths or just to irritate people with your deranged behaviour.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Yuck, nothing like dismissing women’s genuine critiques of your poor choices as “passion” ie hysteria. Such a feminist 🙄
---
She can’t actually think that changing your wifi name to free Palestine would have any tiny insignificant impact on anything right? Saying it to a barista who asks your name? What could that possibly achieve? She must not think about anything else at any point of the day, if anything it takes away from that cause and feels like her goal is just to annoy and harass people. “If nothing else it makes them really mad” yeah that’s it Clem, if nothing else, you know it will do nothing. Is the goal to pressure governments to stop the deaths or just to irritate people with your deranged behaviour.
This is … odd. I think Clem is having a mental health moment of some kind.
I understand getting overwhelmed by what is happening in Gaza, and feeling like you MUST bear witness to it, I really do. I have family in Israel so I find the whole situation horrific and very disturbing (so do they, by the way, not that Clem wants to listen to anyone saying that there are MANY Israelis absolutely gutted by what their government is doing) but feels like Clem has become hyper focussed in a very manic way.

• Heart
This is … odd. I think Clem is having a mental health moment of some kind.
I understand getting overwhelmed by what is happening in Gaza, and feeling like you MUST bear witness to it, I really do. I have family in Israel so I find the whole situation horrific and very disturbing (so do they, by the way, not that Clem wants to listen to anyone saying that there are MANY Israelis absolutely gutted by what their government is doing) but feels like Clem has become hyper focussed in a very manic way.
Her latest 'walking in the forest rant' looks totally manic. Her behaviour, big brother theories, and her spiral into increasingly manic diatribes reminds me of the people who went down the right wing conspiracy route during COVID.

Reactions: 13