Cleanandgleamit #14 Miss Recreation - Wrinkliest neck in the nation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So a tiny bit of broccoli and a roast potato slice for tea- don’t forget she doesn’t eat chicken guys

Reactions: 8
Why is her face always two-tone round her chops like one of the ant hill mob guys???
Hyperpigmentation from being out in the sun too much over the years and not wearing enough sunscreen. She has patches elsewhere too, but it’s becoming increasingly noticeable around that area.
So a tiny bit of broccoli and a roast potato slice for tea- don’t forget she doesn’t eat chicken guys
She can’t eat a vegetable without smothering it in cheese sauce. Like a toddler.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s vile, I hate the way she belittles him online. Always screeching like a banshee too.
Yep, one day she'll go too far and he'll walk. I out up with similar behaviour for years before I snapped and thought, if I'm that bad then you're better off without me and I walked. Best thing I've ever done!

Reactions: 11
That astonish disinfectant she used the other day, looks like the colour of her pee

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Imagine if Adam just fucked off back on the mainland, and both her kids decided not to bother returning after school either.
She would only have herself to blame

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Imagine if Adam just fucked off back on the mainland, and both her kids decided not to bother returning after school either.
She would only have herself to blame
And she’d be delighted! Nobody to have to cook for or clean up after, she could just live Groundhog Day on Shitter Island for the rest of her dull, bland life without pesky kids or husband there.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Which normal person would admit that tho?
She has thousands of followers & stupid companies that send her stuff & who she works for
Why would you
---
Just going back to her marriage
There’s just nothing there
Could you imagine them actually having sex 😂
Missionary id guess & her screeching
Aadddammmmm hurry up I want to watch towie 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is anyone else sick of this tit as well? Giving Davina all this undeclared advertising every bloody day. It’s so insidious the way she does it too - oh have you seen that place, doesn’t it look lovely, I’d love to go there, Davina’s so good she can arrange anything, blah blah blah. Funnily enough I hadn’t seen the rail tour until you just advertised it 🤷🏼‍♀️

I’ve had enough. They’re both getting reported. Please will some of you do likewise? They can stick Davs Travs up their fuckin’ hoops, the pair of ‘em.

Attachments

• Angry
Is anyone else sick of this tit as well? Giving Davina all this undeclared advertising every bloody day. It’s so insidious the way she does it too - oh have you seen that place, doesn’t it look lovely, I’d love to go there, Davina’s so good she can arrange anything, blah blah blah. Funnily enough I hadn’t seen the rail tour until you just advertised it 🤷🏼‍♀️

I’ve had enough. They’re both getting reported. Please will some of you do likewise? They can stick Davs Travs up their fuckin’ hoops, the pair of ‘em.
Then added
If I didn’t have life getting in the way I’d jump on it
What life ffs you boring bleep
She’s definitely on commission

I've been reporting her undeclared shop ads and davs ads to ASA for weeks now. Never does anything. I even reported ASA to ASA for them not doing anything 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
She really just eats so much shite! No wonder she looks a good 15 years older than she is

This neck picture here. Is it me that’s delusional rather than Princess Georgia, or is the before photo actually better than the after??? 🤯
I’m looking at the rings around her neck.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.