Cleanandgleamit #14 Miss Recreation - Wrinkliest neck in the nation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @MinnieMaus for this fantastic thread title!

Miss Recreation (cheers Adam šŸ¤£) now has more staff than any other business on Scilly, so has even more free time to devote her to such crucial things as:
hoovering, mopping, moaning, laundry, moaning, swimming, feeding the ducks, fannying about with makeup, moaning, cycling round the island, taking collagen shots, more moaning, etc.
All the while filming herself. Itā€™s a skill.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I found this really cruel this morning. She keeps the duck food there purely for her own convenience, she needs to move it. The ducks know itā€™s there so theyā€™ll keep coming back. I hope they tit all over her path.

On a lighter note. Sheā€™s looking lovely this morningā€¦ nice and clammy šŸ¤¢ The sweat was dripping off her face. Bet she doesnā€™t wash before she gets on with anything.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I found this really cruel this morning. She keeps the duck food there purely for her own convenience, she needs to move it. The ducks know itā€™s there so theyā€™ll keep coming back. I hope they tit all over her path.

On a lighter note. Sheā€™s looking lovely this morningā€¦ nice and clammy šŸ¤¢ The sweat was dripping off her face. Bet she doesnā€™t wash before she gets on with anything.
Does she realise that clammy, sweaty skin isn't the same as hydrated skin?! She's obviously getting confused šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«

Reactions: 11
Itā€™s a really scruffy area isnā€™t it . All round the side and back of the house is so dilapidated and the bit outside with the railings round it looks like a ropey area of a rough estate

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Surely if her 'premium' collagen was so good at hydrating your body, she wouldn't still have such dried up, crusty lips :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I like to think Adam reads this and is having a good chuckle at the fact heā€™s actually got a thread title on a thread about his wife
Hopefully Simon is on here too šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Surely if her 'premium' collagen was so good at hydrating your body, she wouldn't still have such dried up, crusty lips :rolleyes:
It wouldnā€™t just work on her hands, thatā€™s not how the body works. Her old tortoise neck would be loads better, and as you say her revolting lips would see a difference too. Itā€™s all lies and trickery.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Noticed the egg chair has been left out all winter uncovered with the solar lights all broken . Sheā€™s not very good at looking after things is she . It could have been covered or stored away

Reactions: 10
Was thinking how awful it must be to live near this family. With the loud music and singing every night, and the constant ā€œAdam, ADAMMMMMā€ and now ducks going past the neighbour's front door every day shitting on the path.
It must be like living near the Clampets.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Tell us again how good the brushes are from younique! šŸ˜… With half of the brush hairs on your face whilst you're flogging all this tit!
How embarrassing.
I bleeping detest that snout up shot we get on the daily. Makes us see her for the snooty cow she is. Nobody, not one other person, who I see showing mascara online, feels the need to give such a hideous camera angle.

Reactions: 7
Itā€™s nice that sheā€™s done loads of fun stuff and spent loads of time with her kids this Easter holidays šŸ¤„šŸ¤„šŸ¤„šŸ¤„

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.