Best Life & Beyond #101 Spencer tries to play his cue cards right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BLAB #102: So Dis Spencer has to give her a shot in the ass with that tit every week so she can keep eating whatever she wants and still look kinda fit in their highly-filtered photos?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m just still waiting for her to reveal all about why she went from being a “bad witch that loved herself” and was “truly happier than she had ever been” on multiple occasions to needing weight loss drugs and lying about it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Inquiring minds want to know. If he answers this question, wonder what his BS response will be.

1715815401765.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Strange … I thought for a while there they were working out, so was that another lie? For starters KT, this 53 year old man looks 63. He has no muscles whatsoever, tiny shoulders, a hunch back, a park belly, and man boobs. So I find it hard to believe he has calf muscles. KT you fatty try moving a little, instead of riding your scooter around, you may get calf muscles too 🤣

Screenshot 2024-05-15 at 4.13.14 PM.jpeg

One thing KT did get right, “guys do have it so easy”… they don’t have to wear a bra, even though he really really needs one. That’s the sexy 53 year old she’s talking about folks. Hold while I go throw up 🤮

IMG_5056.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
spencer going to the famous katzi deli in NYC and ordering a tuna sandwich just about sums him up

what a doofus
One may suggest that one would be written out of a will by a certain Oma if anyone went into a famous kosher delicatessen 🫢
---
Strange … I thought for a while there they were working out, so was that another lie? For starters KT, this 53 year old man looks 63. He has no muscles whatsoever, tiny shoulders, a hunch back, a park belly, and man boobs. So I find it hard to believe he has calf muscles. KT you fatty try moving a little, instead of riding your scooter around, you may get calf muscles too 🤣

View attachment 2938466

One thing KT did get right, “guys do have it so easy”… they don’t have to wear a bra, even though he really really needs one. That’s the sexy 53 year old she’s talking about folks. Hold while I go throw up 🤮

View attachment 2938472
Those are calf muscles. Women wear high heels to accentuate a calf up to a tush…..even if they have little to none. Case in point….check out the lift on those Hokas 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣 I bet he looks in the mirror and thinks his backside looks RAD when he wears them

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
One may suggest that one would be written out of a will by a certain Oma if anyone went into a famous kosher delicatessen 🫢
---

Those are calf muscles. Women wear high heels to accentuate a calf up to a tush…..even if they have little to none. Case in point….check out the lift on those Hokas 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣 I bet he looks in the mirror and thinks his backside looks RAD when he wears them
Funny how she never really comments on what exactly attracts her to Dense but yet here we are KT being a “calf creep” she strikes me more as being attracted to losers who live in mommies basement, not men with calf muscles. Also in the corporate world commenting on your coworkers body would be considered sexual harassment, just saying. None of us believe you two have enough chemistry to be in a relationship you two strictly use each other to keep this channel running so you don’t have to get a real job.

IMG_5062.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I do not believe that is Katie in the Disneyland bathroom mirror. In a previous park shot she looks as big as a house now she’s trying to pass off as skinny as the tree in front of it. What is going on?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When I read this story I was going to predict a KT rage post on IG 😂. Entitled witch! Don’t worry KT you can continue your habit of scanning in at the last minute to prevent a no show

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
When KT praises Spencer's calves, she is still trying to justify to herself why she left her buffed muscled husband.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

View attachment 2938466

View attachment 2938472
Kuato lives. Apparently.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

View attachment 2938466

View attachment 2938472
KT is a notorious liar, but i think i 100% believe her when she says that spencer has never lifted a weight in his life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Dear dumbass KT, you can’t be the champion of the people, complaining about theme park reservations and the price of fast food and still use the companion bathroom at Disneyland to “get away from screaming kids.” We all know you’re a selfish witch, so please, drop the “concerned for the general public” act. 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Katie mentions Spencer never lifting a weight in his entire life, but she fails to acknowledge the insurmountable weight he lifts daily by needing to film and edit her vlogs to make ends meet. Sad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.