Best Life & Beyond #101 Spencer tries to play his cue cards right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know that the cleavage is supposed to draw people in …. but by golly I cannot take my eyes off of her teeth.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Where is the footage that they said they were filming on Sunday (Mother’s Day)?

Katie made it crystal clear in her Instagram Story that they were FILMING that day.
My guess is it’s with the cue card, speaking at the college, video!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I tried to watch the latest vlog, with closed captions on haha. I only made it halfway and clicked it closed. They are so boring! The weekly updates consists of them walking around, pointing to something and giving their stupid opinion. Ya know, THE USUAL.
Spencer Rad count = 2
The toddlers ate at Pizza Planet.
Screenshot_20240514_191214_Chrome.jpg

They compare the pizza to McDonald's 🤣
They also have a guest. Is this Victor? I think I found the reason for KT needing to hide from a screaming baby 😅
Screenshot_20240514_195426_Chrome.jpg

( Good job baby! ) #teamtattle

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
What’s up with the new hard anti child stance suddenly? There have always been clues for sure but she is just throwing it all out there. Something has shifted. Her x is maybe expecting a baby? Her sister is shutting down her access to Cashlie? We know it’s not that she is just finally being honest about something. That’s not an option ever for these two. Just very strange that the family friendly channel that lives off of a family theme park geared towards children is now boldly showing her disgust
I wondered if Matty was having a baby too, because Katie is still obsessed with his life.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
If someone whom it was intended for could not use a companion restroom in a timely manner because it was being occupied by a certain "influencer" flexing to her social media, I hope a compliant is filed to Disney management. With their history, maybe it will lead to another suspension or outright ban.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I know that the cleavage is supposed to draw people in …. but by golly I cannot take my eyes off of her teeth.
We should probably not be too hard on her about her teeth. I’m sure they are just another terrible side effect from her aforementioned allergy medication
--

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
OMG me too!!! He tries so hard to seem “cool” 🙄
People who try way too hard to seem cool probably weren't ever actually cool, so they are overcompensating to desperately try to appear as something they want to so badly be, but aren't.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.