BeckiJones4 #89 Bison Scrandela

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Few things above played catch up
I’ve said many times if she made her content eating takeaways/treats within a calorie deficit she’d have so many genuine followers, the tide is turning in the bullshit Diet clubs and people are realising calorie deficit if the way to go.

Regards to going out, I think I went out more under 18 then after my birthday, I remember a bouncer being very pissed off on my 18th birthday when he asked how old I was. I pointed out he’d been too busy staring at my tits to ask for ID so not my problem.

I keep my nails short now and as a chubby girl (I’m fat not chubby, bison just be honest with yourself life gets a lot easier then) I’ve noticed my hands look stumpy but…. Having a girlfriend means short nails 👀 she would look so much better with a slightly longer set other than that grabber nightmare

Reactions: 9
I stayed at someone's house at the age of 10 two towns away for 3 days and my mum didn't notice 🥴 she was winning the idgaf wars x
I sacked off the whole of year 9 in high school, just didn’t attend. My mum didn’t notice either. I don’t know if she got letters or whatever back then but she never knew where I was.

• Haha
Few things above played catch up
I’ve said many times if she made her content eating takeaways/treats within a calorie deficit she’d have so many genuine followers, the tide is turning in the bullshit Diet clubs and people are realising calorie deficit if the way to go.

Regards to going out, I think I went out more under 18 then after my birthday, I remember a bouncer being very pissed off on my 18th birthday when he asked how old I was. I pointed out he’d been too busy staring at my tits to ask for ID so not my problem.

I keep my nails short now and as a chubby girl (I’m fat not chubby, bison just be honest with yourself life gets a lot easier then) I’ve noticed my hands look stumpy but…. Having a girlfriend means short nails 👀 she would look so much better with a slightly longer set other than that grabber nightmare
Luke warm, stagnant, throughly fingered-by-others food. I’ll pass too. I don’t get the hype either 😂
She’ll be swooping into that room early in the morning, loaded with Maccies breakfasts for everyone.
trying to catch them still in bed ,then trying to be “one of the girly group” whilst perving on them in their PJs 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I bet becki has been awake all night spamming Paige’s phone, looking at her location and refreshing instagram for any new pics 🤣 literally like a jealous insecure boyfriend. She’ll go pick up her and sit in silence the whole way home with the hump and passive aggressive ‘did you have a good time’ comments 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Yeah guys but with you going out did your mum condone and encourage it?! That’s the difference here 🍷
---
My mum just didn’t care but yeah 😹
Deffo not condoned until I was 17 going out to clubs. 13/14/15/16 was fields or a random park with a 2L 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t know how she will cope in in Liverpool tonight. It’s wild up there this weekend!
People are there for 2 nights to celebrate Jurgen she will 💯 be spotted out

My two year old is dancing away to the Wiggles and I swear to you it’s the exact same as Becki’s videoum. Even the clapping which doesn’t quite look like normal adult clapping 😭

It’s giving excited Amberlynn Reid toddler vibes iykyk
My 16 month old loves the wiggles!! That purple wiggle is delicious so mami also enjoys the wiggles!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My 16 month old loves the wiggles!! That purple wiggle is delicious so mami also enjoys the wiggles!😂
Just wait until she starts watching Andys prehistoric adventures on Cebeebies. Then you're really in for treat ohhh Mami 😍😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.