Ashy Bines #19 Crappy Baseline drops & groshery shops, she’s uninteligent & over the top

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heheheheheheehehehehe sorry not sorry.

and I can’t believe she actually has a brain after all.

in all seriousness, I hope she recovers from this.

p.s. nice eye balllzzzzzzz trashy

Attachments

She wishes 😂 I’d say she means 750K. I’d even struggle to believe that number, but it’s probably realistic.
750 million 🤣🤣
That would make her podcast one of the most successful in the world given how little episodes have been released to achieve that number.

This just shows she can’t read. She would’ve seen that, not known how many 0’s mean thousands and millions and been like bam, I’m at nearly a billion downloads.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The 750k isn’t really anything to brag about. They started recycling episodes from last year and doing 8 minute episodes

Reactions: 3
I'm surprised they even got 750K! I listened to one episode and barely made it through the whole ep. I've heard little bits people have posted here and every episode is just the same nonsense word salad.

Reactions: 5
I'm surprised they even got 750K! I listened to one episode and barely made it through the whole ep. I've heard little bits people have posted here and every episode is just the same nonsense word salad.
“Yeahhhh”
“There ya gooooo”

Not sure why anyone wants to listen to 2.5 episodes per week with these two saying those things on repeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
On her stories saying this is the first time in years she can’t keep up with her DMs. Yet for years she’s been saying not to DM her as she can never keep up with them. Why can’t people see though her constant lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She wishes 😂 I’d say she means 750K. I’d even struggle to believe that number, but it’s probably realistic.
She could atleast correct it if she wrote 750,000,000 "oops hehe misread" but the fact she literally wrote the word million is so awkward 🤣 how embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Im going to hell for this but.... I really want them to have to shave her head 🫣
I think they will need to shave a patch. My grandma has had 2 surgeries for this and both times had parts of her head shaved

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Im going to hell for this but.... I really want them to have to shave her head 🫣
Skull removed... Dramatic much? They will literally cut a little patch out. Not saying this is a walk in the park. But, she is acting like they're going to give her a craniectomy.

Welcome to Ashy Bines #POORME era... (insert eye roll)

Worries about the dangers of this surgery but does give two hoots about getting her lopsided knockers done, 2x now and filling her face with rubbish on the regular. Ya know there's complications that come with everything right Ashy (we know your lurking 👀) even pregnancy and birth which you've also done twice...

Reactions: 13
This is so cringe. Oh, and the sale starts on Wednesday the 22th of May.... The 22th.... Are you kidding...

Screenshot_2024-05-16-06-40-56-40_a63b0f8076346d26cbdc1b971a1da2a7.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
A three night retreat?!
I’ve been a mum for 7 years and never spent three consecutive nights away from the kids haha
Gosh it’d kill me to be away from my kids as often as she is.
I have a daughter Tala’s age and I’ve spent one night away from her for a wedding and I was so excited to get back to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16