Ashy Bines #19 Crappy Baseline drops & groshery shops, she’s uninteligent & over the top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will milk tf out if this.
Post says

JUST GOT BACK FROM THE HOSPITAL, THEY WANT TO OPERATE ON MY BRAIN ANEURYSM

I HONESTLY THOUGHT I'D GO IN FOR A SCAN AND THEY'D SEND ME HOME AND BOOK ME IN 12 MONTHS TO KEEP AN EYE ON IT.

IM IN SHOCK AND FEELING EXTREMLY SCARED

ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY GO OVER THE RISKS AND % OF THE RISKS WITH SURGERY EVERYTHING'S SO MUCH MORE SCARIER WHEN YOU HAVE CHILDREN©

THEY AREN'T EVEN SURE EXACTLY WHAT THEY WILL DO YET UNTILL THEY ARE IN THERE TO SEE WHICH OPTION WILL BE BEST, BUT THEY WANT TO BE PRO ACTIVE TO NOT TAKE RISKS WITH IT RUPTURING AND BLEEDING. WHICH IS OBVIOUSLY REALLY RISKY AND CAN BE FATAL.

I'LL NEED TO HAVE SURGERY WITHIN THE NEXT 6 MONTHS IF I DECIDE TO GO AHEAD.

BUT THE NEUROLOGY TEAM HAVE ADVISED FOR ME TO GET THE OPERATION, FOR NOW I HONESTLY JUST NEED TO PROCESS IT.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Post says

I HONESTLY THOUGHT I'D GO IN FOR A SCAN AND THEY'D SEND ME HOME AND BOOK ME IN 12 MONTHS TO KEEP AN EYE ON IT.

ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY GO OVER THE RISKS AND % OF THE RISKS WITH SURGERY EVERYTHING'S SO MUCH MORE SCARIER WHEN YOU HAVE CHILDREN©

THEY AREN'T EVEN SURE EXACTLY WHAT THEY WILL DO YET UNTILL THEY ARE IN THERE TO SEE WHICH OPTION WILL BE BEST, BUT THEY WANT TO BE PRO ACTIVE TO NOT TAKE RISKS WITH IT RUPTURING AND BLEEDING. WHICH IS OBVIOUSLY REALLY RISKY AND CAN BE FATAL.

BUT THE NEUROLOGY TEAM HAVE ADVISED FOR ME TO GET THE OPERATION, FOR NOW I HONESTLY JUST NEED TO PROCESS IT.
Surely when u have an MRI and Ct scan they need to be looked at by doctors and you'd have a follow up with results?? Not be told the same day u need surgery within 6 months..
Obviously I've never had either scan but that'd be my thought

Surely when u have an MRI and Ct scan they need to be looked at by doctors and you'd have a follow up with results?? Not be told the same day u need surgery within 6 months..
Always!

Reactions: 3
What are the chances they’ve just done those scans and told her there’s a potential for it to be operated on if there are any changes.

Either that or it’s secretly a lobotomy.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lol she needs to go up a couple of sizes. Her body is so wired,
Looks like she has a muscle body.But don't have an ass and wondering how that works?
is English your second language?
---
And yes let’s hear her milk this brain surgery tit. Meh

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Choose your hard hun xx hehe

Clean treats , journalling, channelling your feminine energy and an assessment with Levi should clear it up. If it doesn't, you just aren't working hard enough and have your priorities wrong hehe. I know I'm a medical fitness expert who's clean eating plan has cured cancer 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Choose your hard hun xx hehe

Clean treats , journalling, channelling your feminine energy and an assessment with Levi should clear it up. If it doesn't, you just aren't working hard enough and have your priorities wrong hehe. I know I'm a medical fitness expert who's clean eating plan has cured cancer 🤪

Just dig out the Clean Eating plan babes, stay way from the sugary lettuce for optimal health. Maybe try a sweet potato recipe or two. Choose your hard babes ✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Post says

My guess is she won’t want to have part of her head shaved?! We all know how bleeping whacked she is about her hair!

Reactions: 13
I had brain surgery 2 years ago & it's brutal. There's a drug I had to take to reduce swelling which swells your face up so bad they call it 'Moon Face' which she'd struggle with. I'd even wonder I'd she won't go through with the surgery cos she thinks she can heal it 'nachtrually' . I don't wish bad health on anyone but it pisses me off if she uses it for content!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s interesting how these influencers who want everything to be “natural” and slam the medical industry, vaccines etc. but when it affects them personally, it’s all “omg I’m so glad for my medical team”. 🙄

Reactions: 16
100000% no way she will do it - she wouldn't handle the side effects. She will milk the hell out of it for 6 months and then "heal" it with clean treats

• Haha
I find it interesting whether she will understand a lot of good health is due to genetics and luck (the uncontrollable factors). You’re also not a “bad person” if you get sick or struck down with disability. You can exercise and eat “clean” (code for an ED in her case) but you have literally no control over whether you become depressed, have an aneurysm, get hit by a car etc. We need to have much better and nuanced conversations about good health overall. It’s not a supplement that can be sold or a fitness program, but rather much more holistic.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I dunno I just feel if the neurologist says have surgery I’d be booking that tit in asap. Annoys me when people think they know better than the doctors like she’s an influencer not a doctor 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
100% it would be scary but I would be getting the op done and out of the way. Especially before going overseas. Now she has a known medical condition that requires treatment would that change any travel insurance policies?!

Reactions: 8
I find it interesting whether she will understand a lot of good health is due to genetics and luck (the uncontrollable factors). You’re also not a “bad person” if you get sick or struck down with disability. You can exercise and eat “clean” (code for an ED in her case) but you have literally no control over whether you become depressed, have an aneurysm, get hit by a car etc. We need to have much better and nuanced conversations about good health overall. It’s not a supplement that can be sold or a fitness program, but rather much more holistic.
Absolutely, my step mother has had cancer 3x now and she's is so freaking healthy with her food and lifestyle...explain that Ashy!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.