Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #245 Baby Reindeer 2 Baby Angel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's why she will move to the UK imo. Dodge the taxman and free health care. Plus her beloved Tone to get drunk with.
She's already shown herself to be abusive to others when using a vehicle (i.e., car park, etc.) - can you imagine her driving anywhere there!!???
<eta: she would be driving on the wrong side of the road to what is driven in the States and accusing everyone in the UK of doing it all wrong!>

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I’d never listened to the podcast episode with Alice before. Absolutely sickening.
Alice: Ella is actually doing very well, she’s just said ‘I’ve had enough of him’
The Sarah Vine one? I noticed Alice was almost jolly. It was a far cry from the woe is me Lorraine performance. I guess she was delighted with how her smear campaign was going.
---
can you imagine her driving anywhere there!!???
Katie Price 2.0

Reactions: 23
I’d never listened to the podcast episode with Alice before. Absolutely sickening.
Alice: Ella is actually doing very well, she’s just said ‘I’ve had enough of him’

The entire conversation is just mercilessly cruel to Ioan and Bianca. He’s a coward, not a real man, they’re pathetic, she must not own clothes, poor love, let’s send some to her seeing as she’s always in nothing but a bikini. She manifested him, it’s tragic, Ioan has been dishonest, he has lied to the girls, he has alienated himself physically and literally. Alice and the hosts are both incredibly defamatory. I’m glad this exists. Cast iron proof she can’t delete of her cruelty.

The hosts advise Alice to never say anything hurtful about Ioan to the girls. And she goes alone with agreeing with the advice as if that’s what she’s doing.

Man, I couldn’t look myself in the eye ever again if I was a fifty-something year old woman with young girls looking up to me watching me and needed to portray myself as a helpless, hapless, lost victim who can’t possibly move on because a bloody relationship ended.
I think I’ve managed to keep up with most of this saga but I won’t listen to this podcast. By your recap it sounds like two bitter, jealous women using a public platform to bully someone. I think Ella will look back on all of this at some point with anger and embarrassment as her private heartache (which she will also one day realise was caused by her mother, not her father) has been laid bare and her mother has behaved like a nasty, spoiled brat and used her pain (Ella’s) as media fodder.

• Sad
Reactions: 43
I hope Ioan doesn’t get a hair transplant. I’m afraid I judge men who dye their hair (it just gives me the ick I don’t know why) and a hair transplant would be worse. MOO
Bit harsh. I am not a fan of either but if women can enhance their appearance with artificial means, why not the men. Besides, his partner is substantially younger than him and he may feel the need to keep himself looking as young as possible, which I don’t envy him for. B isn’t adverse to a cosmetic tweak either, be in teeth or lips or implants - so I would imagine they are not adverse to using science to maintain and enhance their looks, especially in Ioan’s career.

Reactions: 27
I think I’ve managed to keep up with most of this saga but I won’t listen to this podcast. By your recap it sounds like two bitter, jealous women using a public platform to bully someone. I think Ella will look back on all of this at some point with anger and embarrassment as her private heartache (which she will also one day realise was caused by her mother, not her father) has been laid bare and her mother has behaved like a nasty, spoiled brat and used her pain (Ella’s) as media fodder.
I've also not listened to the podcast and will stay away from it.

Know nothing about Katie Price... but it seems Alice doesn't want anyone to be left out and also includes the antics of other abusers.

Reactions: 13
I’d really be put off B if all this social media hinting and posting about ‘it’s time’ and ‘blossoming’ was all based around IGs hair transplant.

Did she get him a Rolex with ‘hair today gone tomorrow’ inscribed on the back?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’d really be put off B if all this social media hinting and posting about ‘it’s time’ and ‘blossoming’ was all based around IGs hair transplant.

I curled up and dyed at that comment! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25

To be fair the pic I saw that got deleted (I remember liking the picture but when I went to my liked pictures it was gone) it showed a rack of white dresses. It was very much wedding related x

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I think he should have a hair transplant - it makes such a a difference. Why is it any different from having your smile done or Botox? Think of poor Jude Law - he was so stunning and I'm sure his hair loss impacted his career. Being a slap head is so ageing.
I dunno, he just uses wigs as needed I think.
---
Her eldest social media bios are recently very focused on the proud LA girl badge. Alice's own ilusion of being a star that needs to live in Beverly Hills may not be the only reason for staying there.

anyway, we dont know anything for certain. If Ioan hasnt moved they also can't anyway. And while I doubt Alice cares it's definitely tough to move kids out of the country (especially Elsie who seems to have many friends), they already made a big drama out of moving within the same city (lol)

I do agree though that leaving LA would be the best for all of them. There are reasons why so many celebs have left in the past from there. And Alice has definitely a lot more career options in the UK than in the US.
She could definitely earn big bucks from doing the likes of Celebrity Big Bro or I’m A Celeb…. If they’d have her with her DVRO.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
My parents got married in England by special licence because they couldn't fulfil the residential requirements and have time for a honeymoon between Mum's demob and Dad's leave from sea. The previous arranged wedding had to be postponed because his ship ended up in Buenos Aires!
---

I've got both my Mum and Dad's Rolexes plus Dad's Tudor, made by Rolex. Dad told me that when they had them in the 1950s and 1960s etc Rolex was what you wore until you could afford to upgrade to Omega! He found it hilarious that Mum later on wore her Patek Philippe as an everyday watch because it has a big clear face that she could read easily 😁. I'm considering a smart watch for everyday though.

That watch of Malice's is so hideous and Eurotrash tacky, much like her. What's the make again? Vulgari?
Oooh I love Patek Philippes, again not that I own one 🤣🤣
You know, I put off getting a smart watch for years, initially because they didn't do much when they first came out, and also because I don't like rubber straps and am a sucker for chronograph faces.18mths ago I got one, because they do so much now, and you can change the straps, I have a metal one on mine, and the watch face is big enough, I like male style watches. Now I don't know what I'd do without mine 🤣, sounds silly but is great for tracking your health, sleep, etc
I still won't wear it if I'm going "out" out, as it doesn't look like a dress watch, even though you can the faces.

Anyway, I thought I was going to wake up and there be a million selfies from big Al...but nada! Maybe she's been slapped with a load of RO breaches on Monday morning? Because what could of happened in that closed hearing was Ioan has said, duck it she can have full custody, oh and btw we are moving (maybe they didn't even tell her that, because he has no physical custody, so he can technically move without having to tell her?) so all that needs to be sorted is the financials.
We thought that they might slap her with breaches after these hearings were done, and, boom thats whats happened, along with harassing via a third party (socks).
---
Good for him! I think men should be open about this stuff. James Nesbitt and Jimmy Carr were both transparent about it. Didn’t hurt their reputation or careers.
---
Rumours are that Harry Styles has had one, his hairline now is fuller than years ago and he also broke the internet when he appeared with a shaved head for a photo shoot.
My friend had hair a hair transplant done just before covid, he has been thinning at the front for years, I think he was around 50 when he had it done. There is a lot of down time, while is heals and it looks pretty gruesome! You have to sleep a certain way, a lot of aftercare etc. I don't think he'd be having it done this close to the BB4 release or if a wedding was imminent.

Last edited:
I dunno, he just uses wigs as needed I think.
---

She could definitely earn big bucks from doing the likes of Celebrity Big Bro or I’m A Celeb…. If they’d have her with her DVRO.
They would have someone with a DVRO. they have had people with criminal records for assault. But she isn’t widely known in the UK so her fees would be low. Her health would be a bigger barrier in terms of insurance.

I think I’m a celeb has probably peaked and is on its way out. I don’t think celeb big bro made much of an impact either. She’d get more than she ever did acting. She’d get more money in tabloid stories than she did acting. She is just a car crash celeb. Ioan needs to distance himself. If she becomes known for her own infamy people will forget about his connection to her. Like Peter Andre and Katie price, we know they were married but he is publicly distanced from her. Same with Kerry Katona and the guy from Westlife. And he went on to marry the sister in law of the sister of our own Kate (POW).

Reactions: 10
Could it be that they are just friends with the hair transplant guy? duck me, I’m glad they’re not hanging out with someone who owns an undertakers??

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Bit harsh. I am not a fan of either but if women can enhance their appearance with artificial means, why not the men. Besides, his partner is substantially younger than him and he may feel the need to keep himself looking as young as possible, which I don’t envy him for. B isn’t adverse to a cosmetic tweak either, be in teeth or lips or implants - so I would imagine they are not adverse to using science to maintain and enhance their looks, especially in Ioan’s career.
I think there's nothing wrong with men having it done, for whatever reason, I see no shame in it either. Hopefully the science behind it will progress and be able to help people with alocpia 🤞🏻. I know men that have botox too, again I see nothing wrong with this. Women do it, and many have lots of surgery, just as long as you don't look like KP! Or Have lips suck a sucker fish 🤢

Reactions: 14
They would have someone with a DVRO. they have had people with criminal records for assault. But she isn’t widely known in the UK so her fees would be low. Her health would be a bigger barrier in terms of insurance.

I think I’m a celeb has probably peaked and is on its way out. I don’t think celeb big bro made much of an impact either. She’d get more than she ever did acting. She’d get more money in tabloid stories than she did acting. She is just a car crash celeb. Ioan needs to distance himself. If she becomes known for her own infamy people will forget about his connection to her. Like Peter Andre and Katie price, we know they were married but he is publicly distanced from her. Same with Kerry Katona and the guy from Westlife. And he went on to marry the sister in law of the sister of our own Kate (POW).
I think you’re talking about Brian from Westlifes other ex wife, Vogue Williams, who married Spencer Matthew’s. Whose brother is married to Pippa MiddletonI think I have that right 😂)

Yea even I’ve given up watching I’m A Celeb, but I’d certainly watch it if mAlice was on! Could you imagine??? 😂😂
She would be more suited to CBB though. Lots of drunken drama to keep her going.

ETA - I thought she might have earned a lot from CBB due to her notoriety. I never know 3/4 of them on it and she’s never out of the British tabloids since the divorce.

She would make great TV in fairness. Imagine her reacting to being nominated!! 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

“I nominate Alice because all she does is lay in bed, she doesn’t help with the housework or cooking and hordes all the Rose….. and she smells funny”

UTTER UTTER DEFAMATION

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
She really does want to act rather than be a cashier. She will live and die on the hill of "being an actress" and will do anything she can - even 2 TVD conventions a month if she has to - to remain in the 'acting' sphere rather than having to become an estate agent or a language tutor. And she knows she has to earn a minimum of $100k per year excluding child support (once you take taxes, agent's fee & living expenses out) if she wants to continue to live in the BH apartment while Ioan does not pay spousal support. I think there will be a lump sum, probably in the region of about $500k, offered as a final settlement. If she fights it, I think he will come out fighting. She is really on a hiding to nothing.
You mean lump sum as in spousal and child support, because Alice deserves nothing, she owes Ioan more than $500,000.
---
Yep, the interviews she gave in late 2021 after Ioan's relationship with Bianca was revealed.
Oh, was that the show she ‘cried’ on then texted Ioan ‘want more’? Yeah, I forgot about that.
---
Lol does she realise that the BH address is not forever?
Are you talking about Ella being proud of the BH address even though she doesn't even go to school?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

She gives me Alice vibes/this will be what Alice is like if and or when they get married and if they are blessed with chik

This is what I’m saying and if she felt alone away from family in England like she likes to claim, how is she going to feel now that she might get to play the real life single mother and not just in name only? All that money she wasted on insane rent and forcing the prolonged divorce. Stealing the lawyers fees, and expensive creams and treatments and crappy second hand clothes that aren’t nice or in good shape. Does Cameo come with health insurance…🤣? There are two things that I would not want to duck with in the States and that is the taxman and becoming seriously or longterm unwell without insurance. I hope her tit is up to date. What a mess and it’s all her fault
You have to have good insurance in the US, and for someone as old as Alice it will be extremely expensive. I would not want to be her.
---
I still hope Alice has an epiphany and realises she's literally wasting her life on bitterness. She could have another 40 years to go at least for her daughter's sakes. I look at my life in 2021 when this all started and it's mindboggling she hasn't achieved anything.
Can you imagine a 95 year old Alice? 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.