Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #245 Baby Reindeer 2 Baby Angel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread time! Guys you're posting too fast, slow down 😂

New thread title from @Ametrine

Could one of you lovely folks do a recap for us?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Minimal recap in the absence of a better one (feel free to do a better one, y'all).

- Malice is once again spending her life online, sucking up to her idiot sycophants, trying to have the last word to anyone who criticise, and trolling under fake accounts in an attempt to doxx people.

- In Sarah Duggers she picked the wrong person's account to leave drunken comments all over, and mostly dirty deleted again when sober having seen that Sarah wasn't remotely scared of her.

- B and Yo attended an MS charity fundraiser so we expect another explosion from Mount Malice once she she's the loved up photos and glorious gold dress that Bianca was rocking.

- To be honest, I've lost track of the legal stuff so someone else can add that 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Plus she is posting old photos of herself and not alluding to the fact they are old ones. Her fans think she looks great, not realising or caring they are being played.

Legal, who knows what is happening. A deathly silence.

Reactions: 35
I like that Bianca only posted their own pics and Ioan posted agency pics and tagged Getty Images in that one. That's how it's done, Alice.

yes, Alice, it's no big loss for Bianca that your psychos cant follow her
1000029821.jpg

Reactions: 28
Morning you lovely bunch (dispite what mAlice says 😉)
Happy Mothers day to all the US, is also Mother's day in AUS/NZ too? That also includes people that are pet parents 🩷
Congratulations @Ametrine on the title thread, she is gonna be reeling when she see it, shame 🤣 and thanks for setting it up @MarkC1387 👌🏻

So, that titsakimbo insta also sent me a follow request a while back, so she's doing the rounds 🙄.

I see a few people called her out especially the poor woman whose child was threatened and someone said Ioan looked better 💀, what made me laugh was mAlice saying in response "I don't talk about him" course you don't 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

I personally think that dress suited B, she lucky to have a frame that suits most things, and on a lot of people that dress could have looked tacky, but she had that 50s siren appeal I thought she looked smoking in it! Yes, Ioan looked a little tired, but with everything going on, who wouldn't! He still looks a million times better than when he was with mAlice and the photos he took of her on the Red carpet, showed genuine happiness on his face, and that's the main thing 👌🏻

I'm still mortified by malices recent photo, honestly it's so cringe for so many reasons 🤢 and don't even get me started on the photoshopping, so it's from a photo 5 years ago, when she was what 51? And she expects people to believe it's recent one, even if she admitted it's from 5 years ago, I didn't even have skin that good, eyes and lips that big at 20 🤣 Honestly it's embarrassing, that pose screams "check out my onlygrans page".

I hope this week brings some court docs, I think that a lot of stuff was submitted/brought up by Ioans team, mAlice probably didn't submit the financials, again! Hence the delay in the docs...that's just my MOO 🐮!

It's another sunny day in the capital, as I'm sure it is in LA. mAlice go outside, hit the beach (I'd be down there every weekend if lived there) go for a walk, get some fresh air...take the kids out for some fun, you know like normal parents do 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I had to chuckle at the 'your the only celebrity I follow 😂 In other words you don't follow celebrities then.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
If Bianca is sensible and she is, she will have an auto block on anyone following Alice. She has a dvro against the bad witch. Can you honestly say that if they were to cross paths Alice wouldn’t be hysterical, nasty and violent? The fact they think it’s a badge of honour to be blocked is batshit.
Alice likes to weaponise others to do her bidding, a regular ol’ high school bully whose prom king is off banging someone much prettier and classier. Suck on that Big Al.
---
I never follow celebs but know Ioan (Titanic) was Sir Lancelot…
---
IMG_8934.jpeg

Tell me you’re using an alt to chat with Alice when you’ve been blocked by Bianca on your main without telling me…

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I don't care what Alice and her insta minions say.
We KNOW she had steam coming out of her ears when she saw those photos :)

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I had to chuckle at the 'your the only celebrity I follow 😂 In other words you don't follow celebrities then.
its also a nice way to show that you are obsessed. None or a few celebs is normal, one shows that you are obsessed with that one celeb. How embarassing to admit that
If Bianca is sensible and she is, she will have an auto block on anyone following Alice. She has a dvro against the bad witch. Can you honestly say that if they were to cross paths Alice wouldn’t be hysterical, nasty and violent? The fact they think it’s a badge of honour to be blocked is batshit.
Alice likes to weaponise others to do her bidding, a regular ol’ high school bully whose prom king is off banging someone much prettier and classier. Suck on that Big Al.
---
---
View attachment 2930528
Tell me you’re using an alt to chat with Alice when you’ve been blocked by Bianca on your main without telling me…
anyone that comments positively on Alice's page at least. Given the amount of alts that get autoblocked not a big job.

you can obviously always pretend that you didnt do anything, but there are many negative comments on B's page that she deletes immediately (I've caughed a few myself), they are obsessed enough to record back to base, despite claiming to not care nickname their idols victim after one of his old roles, admit to be obsessed enough to only follow Alice. They are only fooling themselves.

edit: willing to bet they saw here that multiple people reported that Alice tried to follow them (which is A LOT worse than blocking) despite never commenting on her page

edit2: as I thought. that account joined in january and changed their username 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
As always the inconsistency in the narrative from Alice’s idiots shines through. We have weeks of “go girl, moving on, looking forward, over the bastard, strong woman …….” Then

Wah Wah Wah …… “how can they be pictured kissing. Don’t they care Alice is hurt upset vulnerable.”

Which one is it?

All the talk about whether Alice is a stalker Ala Baby Reindeer. IMO, yes she is. The fundamental misswire common to both is that they are absolutely certain they have an eternal and unbreakable connection with someone and no one not even that person will convince them otherwise. There is nothing Ioan will ever be able to do to convince Alice he wants nothing to do with her. Which is why she is always pushing herself into his life and just because she shows up virtually rather than in RL doesn’t mean she isn’t stalking him and his life. Her attacks on the people around him, specifically women, reflects her conviction he is being kept from her by others. I am sure she truly believes that one on one they are perfect together and that’s all she needs to get him back. I am convinced this is part of what she is filling the kids head with. Which is why they can’t accept their dad has a new life away from Alice.

IMO she doesn’t see him as a person with thoughts and feelings, just an object to possess. Same with the children. Which is why the nihilism of her coercion doesn’t resonate with her. Even a dog stretches her ability to form a reciprocal relationship where love and loyalty are freely given.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Willing to bet Alice has sent way more than 41,000 emails to Ioan in the last almost four years. At least Martha doesn’t do the clacky mouth thing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
---
---
View attachment 2930528
They always give themselves away. Al saying she's glad to have her, when this person carries out abuse by proxy...not the smartest bunch, are they.

Al will be bitter about being dumped till her dying day.

Reactions: 35
It must really sting that Ioan is so obviously in love with Bianca.

I do think he loved Alice especially early on but then he got completely fed up with her.

IMG_7103.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.