Zoe_zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love her, she’s hilarious and seems 100% genuine! unlike someone who’s name I won’t mention
#fuckyourswipeups #andyourdumbcult #Zofloraisdestroyingthefewbraincellstheyhave

Reactions: 6
I enjoy her stories so much! She comes across more genuine and down to earth than any of the home/cleaning accounts I've had the misfortune of watching so far. She's just normal, and even though you can see she does enjoy nicer things in her life, she works, she's real and she isn't a brag. I hope she carries on she's hilarious :)
Where is she today though?? Really missing her 'craic! Shes so funny lol

Reactions: 2
I was so disappointed to see her filming whilst driving yesterday, even if she does have an automatic and was in slow moving traffic.

Why do people do this at all let alone do it and post it publicly? 🤷🏻‍♀️ So irresponsible 😞

Reactions: 3
I love Zoe and wish she did more stories. She cracks me up every time I watch her!
And yes, she filmed while driving (rolling), which I don’t agree with. But, I reckon she got a bit of a spanking about it from certain others, and don’t think she’ll do that again!
Whatever, I find her hilarious 🥴

Reactions: 2
I was so disappointed to see her filming whilst driving yesterday, even if she does have an automatic and was in slow moving traffic.

Why do people do this at all let alone do it and post it publicly? 🤷🏻‍♀️ So irresponsible 😞
I absolutely love her and think she’s hilarious but I agree, so disappointed with the driving and using her phone. So many deaths are caused by people on their phones, children included. It’s illegal, even when stopped at traffic lights

Reactions: 3
Used to love her. Today she mocked the filming while driving but on a bike and while doing it, tagged someone so vile she is unmentionable here. Buddying up with a bully is crap. Unfollow.

Reactions: 1
Totally agree with you. Used to love her but gone right off her now she’s pally with the unmentionable. Such a shame

Reactions: 1
Totally agree with you. Used to love her but gone right off her now she’s pally with the unmentionable. Such a shame
Completely agree, the minor Insta fame went to her head and she’s turned into a bit of a twit.

I’ve no idea who the unmentionable is, can someone suggest who that is without saying their name , tia.

I’ve just watched her story , I see who you’re talking about but I still don’t know why she’s an unmentionable, they’re not there together are they ?

Completely agree, the minor Insta fame went to her head and she’s turned into a bit of a twit.

I’ve no idea who the unmentionable is, can someone suggest who that is without saying their name , tia.

I’ve just watched her story , I see who you’re talking about but I still don’t know why she’s an unmentionable, they’re not there together are they ?
I can’t see the story, I think she’s deleted it. Who was it? Can someone dm me if we can’t say it here?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.