Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chrissy2228

WHY DOES SHE DO THAT THING WITH HER HAIR !? It’s SOOOOOOO ANNOYING!
She really looks like mutton in almost everything she wears- absolutely awful woman urgghhhh

Reactions: 4

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
There’s definitely something wrong with her!! The lift ain’t going to the top floor! She drives along listening to music and “genuinely” thinks she’s that person.
I LOVE that expression 'lift ain't going to the top floor'..... it's true - she just chats pure shite...... my kids would actually disown me for half her antics !

Instaboredem

Yeah that dress she said she wore “for Elton John” as if he requested the pleasure of her dressing up for him personally

• Haha

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
God she loves herself! All the ridiculous preening and posing and fake miming in the car - she's not right in the head ! How she thinks she's entertaining is beyond me ?!!!

• Haha

How Now

I don’t want to be ageist but she doesn’t suit the clothes she wears, she looks to old in the face to suit what she is wearing, anyone else?!

Sassie

Chatty Member
Wow, blast from the past. See, literally, NOTHING in her life has changed then. Brag, brag and more brag 🐴🙄😴

Lonewolf

VIP Member
Oh my god I've been searching for this thread for days, what is up with this claw handed horseface? Is their something wrong with her mentality or is she just dam right strange!

• Haha
She’s revolting. Fair enough it’s entirely up to you how you spend your money but don’t flaunt it on social media. Especially when so many people are struggling and don’t even earn that a year!

Stan

Chatty Member
Omg
I’ve just looked at her! She’s looks about 50 but dresses like a 25 years old! She always tilts her head one way on her insta stories too which is really annoying - clearly her best angle

• Haha

Dandylion1

VIP Member
How the hell did they afford to go on £10,000 holidays? I’m pretty sure she said her husband is only a window salesman?

Mindyourown29

Unfollowed her a while back for this exact reason, and being loud and over the top in the pub, no regard for other guests there... also, she thinks she’s the only person to have ever gone Dubai 🙄 and the various other places she goes with her husband.

• Haha

Booboo76

VIP Member
She always comes across to me like one of those mums that’s a right scatter brain, like she puts a chicken in the oven and forgets to turn it on or forgets to wash PE kits or forgets to pick her kids up from school!! 🤣🤣🤪🤪

• Haha

Becky042

OK can someone tell me how to unsee what I've just seen ? WTF is that woman all about..... she is such a show off ! My teenage kids would actually disown me if I pranced around like that on Insta .... well on anything, anywhere..... how embarrassing 🙈🙈 and why is she always flaring her nostrils? She's an odd one for sure !
Too much Cocaine 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
How old is she?
I'm 50 and she looks older than me.
Does she think the clothes make her look young? She's just a try hard who looks ridiculous in 99.9% of her outfits, plus she's as vain as fuck and that is such an ugly trait to have.

Wheretonext

VIP Member
Hey, I only heard about her on another thread so had a look on her insta,omg why does she tilt her head in that weird way and what is she doing with her hands in some stories? It’s all very strange 🤣🤣
I think she thinks it’s her ‘better side’

• Haha

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
OK can someone tell me how to unsee what I've just seen ? WTF is that woman all about..... she is such a show off ! My teenage kids would actually disown me if I pranced around like that on Insta .... well on anything, anywhere..... how embarrassing 🙈🙈 and why is she always flaring her nostrils? She's an odd one for sure !

• Haha