Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moor123

Omg, her stories she may as well be giving a price list and leaning into a car window......sort of woman you wouldn’t leave alone with your husband!

Reactions: 5

Sassie

Chatty Member
I actually think there’s something wrong with her. That or she’s on something. Or didn’t take what she’s supposed to be on. 💊
She’s DEFFO on some sort of “medication” (my guess is Valium .. or coke 👃🏻🙄). Where the fuck are her mates? If I was (publicly) acting the way she does, they’d be having serious words with me. She’s an ABSOLUTE embarrassment 🐴😔

Her kids must be a laughing stock amongst their mates too. Totally agree with the poster above .. she’d be that “mother” to swan about in next to nothing whilst her son’s friends are over. So so cringe.

No Time for Bull

Chatty Member
She tries so hard to be doesmybumlook40, it’s pathetic and what’s with her basically showing her legs and snatch every day on her stories. No one wants to see that mate.

• Haha

Ineedmorecoffee

Chatty Member
She looked so rough doing her cleaning

It’s tough for her at the moment, having to do her own cleaning. She’s in between cleaners at the moment. Once again she’s very fussy. Said the other week she’s turned down 3 potential cleaners already, struggling to find one who is up to her exacting standards.

Editing to say I am being sarcastic here, I realise that doesn’t always come across in the written word.

sid&nancy123

Chatty Member
Put this horror and Beggyhomesweethome in a body bag and drown them both!
I’ve never come across someone who loves herself as much as Zoe. Her eyebrows look like two giant slugs have taken up residence on her face. She’s scrawny and unattractive yet thinks she’s stunning. I’d be highly embarrassed if she was my mum.
“Does anyone else?!” What Zoe, want to tell you to stop getting yourself at it? I’m thinking that’s a yes 😏 I’ve never known anyone so in love with them self

SeaWitch

I cant even remember how/why I started following this one, but its a car crash is it not?!
Every story/outfit is major cringe. Fab figure, face like a corpse 🧟‍♀️

This especially cracked me up tonight….
she dun need no maffs or engerlish!
012561D1-8304-4B78-9DC5-217BCEB0B918.png

• Haha

MadGal

VIP Member
Has she got a problem with her head, it’s always tilted to the one side! So strange.

• Haha

Holidaysun

Chatty Member
She’s revolting. Fair enough it’s entirely up to you how you spend your money but don’t flaunt it on social media. Especially when so many people are struggling and don’t even earn that a year!
She is crass and revolting I agree but I don’t believe for a minute they paid that much. She’s head to toe in trashy High street clothes designed for teenagers and files nails all day. I think she got it on offer - let’s see if miss moneybags goes back this year 😂😂

sid&nancy123

Chatty Member
Still no post since 11th February and no stories showing so not sure what’s happening
Maybe hubby has told her to reign it in .. apparently his mate followed her! How embarrassing for him to know his friends are watching his wife showing off her body the way she does

• Wow

Wheretonext

VIP Member
I actually think there’s something wrong with her. That or she’s on something. Or didn’t take what she’s supposed to be on. 💊

Chrissy2228

Does this woman think she actually looks
Good in these clothes?
I would piss myself if she walked past me in the oracle
The way she sticks her foot out too
She must be knocking 50
Just go away

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
She is super cringe ! Oh Oh I'm so hot let me lean over REALLY far you can see down my top and view my braless tits and 'chapel hat pegs' !! WHY ? WHY ? and why is her hair always plonked on one side ? Does she seriously look at herself and this she looks hot/fit ?!! 🙈 🙈 🙈 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Put this horror and Beggyhomesweethome in a body bag and drown them both!
I’ve never come across someone who loves herself as much as Zoe. Her eyebrows look like two giant slugs have taken up residence on her face. She’s scrawny and unattractive yet thinks she’s stunning. I’d be highly embarrassed if she was my mum.

HeidiHole

Chatty Member
Ooooh look at my legs, oooh look at my coffee, ooooh look at me dressing like a 25 year old when I actually look 50!!

• Haha