Zoe Hague

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’ve all got the same 24 hours in a day Zoe, maybe stop going for a run with a face like a slapped arse and sort the house out instead. Heart bleeds for you x
They so make me laugh these influencers running whilst filming their selves with arm stretched out, just go for a run no one cares.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Zoe no one cares that you have bird tit on your leg, even weirder is you set up your camera to show us and look miserable.

Oh and the first rule of hyrox is never shutting the duck up about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Pleased she has finally seen someone about her skin. She needs to stop relying on gifts and PR packages of skincare she ‘swears by’ as clearly it isn’t helping. The only decent thing she uses is the LED mask.

Also, not a great ad for that Elemis cleanser. Half her face was still on when she wiped it on that white towel. Either it’s tit or she doesn’t wash her face properly. Or both!

edit: half my message vanished

Reactions: 1
The jury really is still out on the led masks whether they work or if it's snake oil.

I just think of doctor doom when I see people.using them.
Red light is the most studied and has been found to be very effective in treating pigmentation and redness whilst improving elasticity, texture, healing. Depends on the wavelength of the device you buy. Some are useless but with the right wavelength clinical trials and studies have shown good results in the at home device market.

Personally I have seen incredible results with mine. Very multi purpose too. I used my device on a non facial bruise and it was reduced after a day, gone within two. I usually bruise for over a week.

Perhaps going to bed with a greasy mop on the same pillow all week also isn’t helping your skin Zoe. Nor is using molly’s skincare cast offs without checking if they have any beneficial ingredients for you. I despair.

Reactions: 2
Saw her in Hale on Friday, she’s bigger in person and Danny is really good looking. They don’t really fit IMO

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Why is she using vapour rub at Hyrox? Is she unwell again or using it for a different reason?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Must hurt to make hyrox your personality only to come last in singles. Let’s be honest in the doubles Danny carries her so isn’t really a massive achievement when they do well.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Must hurt to make hyrox your personality only to come last in singles. Let’s be honest in the doubles Danny carries her so isn’t really a massive achievement when they do well.
That's problem she's making it her whole personality only come in in past few years and there is lots of gyms and people jumping on bandwagon and who knows if It will stick or go by wayside.

It's basically CrossFit with running it really isn't nothing new.

She is meant to be a personal trainer but I'm not sure on her qualifications from army as she regularly overtrains and employs personal trainers for herself.

Reactions: 6
That's problem she's making it her whole personality only come in in past few years and there is lots of gyms and people jumping on bandwagon and who knows if It will stick or go by wayside.

She is meant to be a personal trainer but I'm not sure on her qualifications from army as she regularly overtrains and employs personal trainers for herself.
Also now the pool of people is getting bigger, I doubt she will be placing high / making worlds again. She was only doing well because the pool of people competing was small.

Reactions: 10

The over training seems to be common among fitness influencers Lucy Davis is another, I largely think it's because they're influencers and have a lot of free time.

Reactions: 6
Could just be he/they wanted him to wear a band if she was wearing an engagement ring? He's had it for a while now