Zoe Hague

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her bootcamp vlog! Looks good but nearly 2k 😳for 5 days isn’t very relatable or achievable for most in the current climate and she said at the end she’s already booked to go back?! Can’t pay her rent but can afford to pay for a bootcamp 🤦‍♀️😬 unless it’s #grifted🤔
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
sat opposite her on the tube on saturday lmao nothing to add really, she looked nice and kinda petite irl
 
  • Like
Reactions: 10
Latest vlog she’s even copying mollies phrases “YoU gUyZ” “wHeN I ToLd U mY jAW dROPPPeD” etc. If she was my sister I’d be slightly creeped by how much she’s trying to be like me unless she’s being coached by mollie (which I do suspect a bit)
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Why was there no toilet door in their room 😂 it was a walk through straight from the bed and the toilet was right there!
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine being one of those other people spending £2k to get away from it all and get stuck into your fitness only to have her pointing her camera in your direction the whole time?! I hope she asked their permission! And the voice, the mannerisms, the copying Molly's sayings. Repeatedly going on about how she's SO INTO FITNESS like ok hun calm down. And it went on and on for 45 minutes?!? Ug I dunno why but this vlog was just like 100000000x more annoying that usual for some reason. Must have been because Danny wasn't in it 🤣
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I found the clip of her opening the gift from the bootcamp place a little odd as her excitement and joy were so forced. She mentioned in another video that she looked back at old vlogs and said she sounded really down and negative but I’d rather that than this forced hype
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
People pay £2k to go and do exercise in the boiling heat? No thanks! If she was meant to be promoting it she didn’t do a very good job! 😂😂 her and her mum didn’t seem happy at all! looked absolutely hellish!

Imagine being one of those other people spending £2k to get away from it all and get stuck into your fitness only to have her pointing her camera in your direction the whole time?! I hope she asked their permission! And the voice, the mannerisms, the copying Molly's sayings. Repeatedly going on about how she's SO INTO FITNESS like ok hun calm down. And it went on and on for 45 minutes?!? Ug I dunno why but this vlog was just like 100000000x more annoying that usual for some reason. Must have been because Danny wasn't in it 🤣
 
  • Like
Reactions: 10
It must be a lil frustrating because you could tell from that video that’s she really quite strong and fit, so it must suck that her body IS nice don’t get me wrong or come for me… but it really has no tone and doesn’t look like it’s seen a gym in her life tbh. I know some people say you don’t go to the gym for aesthetics, but I mean lets be real aha the ones who say that are usually fitness Insta girls with a leaned out body and intense abs (Oh I DoNt Do It FoR tHe LoOk) 😂🙄
 
  • Like
Reactions: 12
It must be a lil frustrating because you could tell from that video that’s she really quite strong and fit, so it must suck that her body IS nice don’t get me wrong or come for me… but it really has no tone and doesn’t look like it’s seen a gym in her life tbh. I know some people say you don’t go to the gym for aesthetics, but I mean lets be real aha the ones who say that are usually fitness Insta girls with a leaned out body and intense abs (Oh I DoNt Do It FoR tHe LoOk) 😂🙄
It’s because she’s constantly doing cardio, she never or very rarely seems to (from what we see) do weights training so this is why she doesn’t seem toned or to have great muscle mass. She’s always running, cardio doesn’t help you to gain muscle or have that toned “pt” look.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 10
It’s because she’s constantly doing cardio, she never or very rarely seems to (from what we see) do weights training so this is why she doesn’t seem toned or to have great muscle mass. She’s always running, cardio doesn’t help you to gain muscle or have that toned “pt” look.
She also films that all she has in a day having a Herbalife smoothie, fruit for snacks, salmon and potato for dinner and a Hello Fresh meal thrown in but from her Instagram she also seems to have a fair amount of takeaway coffees and posts posing with alcohol or at cafes, meals out etc which all add up.

Saying that though, it's a healthy balance of enjoying both so not going to criticise it..... The Molly 2.0 she's trying to launch herself as, that's a whole new ball game!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6
Those grey shorts on Danny are leaving VERY little to the imagination on Zoe's story 👀👀👀👀👀👀 it's actually quite obscene lol
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.