Zoe Durant Junglefairyland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kicked off TikTok (for bullying, racism, antisemitism, transphobia, medical misinformation, Covid misinformation, anti-gay or all of the above)
Claimed her "crunchy" natural lifestyle and breast-feeding would prevent cancer (she was recently diagnosed with Stage 4 colorectal cancer)
Claims she lives "off the grid" even though she lives her life online
Has no indoor plumbing
Shames mothers who don't breastfeed (yes, even those who've had mastectomies)
Claimed all doctors (she calls the "white coats") are evil (doctors are literally saving her ass now)
...and more if you look up her name/screen name.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She has some extremely weird ideas about the extent of her stage 4 ,metastatic disease ....believing it to be curable!
I really don't think she realises what's ahead of her or how it's going to impact on the rest of her shortened lifespan

Reactions: 6
She has a history of bullying, now she's bulling nurses. For someone who claims to eschew modern medicine, she sure seems to know more than the nurses and doctors šŸ™„

She has some extremely weird ideas about the extent of her stage 4 ,metastatic disease ....believing it to be curable!
I really don't think she realises what's ahead of her or how it's going to impact on the rest of her shortened lifespan
She's no idea what's about to happen to her - chemo, surgery, possibly radiation. A freight train is heading her way and she's acting like it's the flu.

She's back on TikTok
Screenshot 2023-04-24 at 2.13.00 PM.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She has a history of bullying, now she's bulling nurses. For someone who claims to eschew modern medicine, she sure seems to know more than the nurses and doctors šŸ™„

She's no idea what's about to happen to her - chemo, surgery, possibly radiation. A freight train is heading her way and she's acting like it's the flu.

She's back on TikTok
View attachment 2124693
Yes mistakes can happen in hospitals, but everyday a so called nurse or doctor has made a mistake/caused her some pain or harm? Me thinks not!

Reactions: 1
Yes mistakes can happen in hospitals, but everyday a so called nurse or doctor has made a mistake/caused her some pain or harm? Me thinks not!
Agree!
Sheā€™s extremist on everything that comes out of her bold bully mouth!

Wth does the hashtag crunchy mom mean?
You may see the terms "crunchy mom" & "silky mom" when reading Zoe's posts. I had to look this up!

"Silky moms are typically seen as moms who ascribe to western medicine, use disposable diapers, and donā€™t see anything wrong with iPads, fast food and other modern conveniences.
Crunchy moms are typically seen as taking a more holistic approach. They choose unmedicated births, buy technology and plastic-free toys, eat organic and wrap baby in cloth diapers. These two factions are often at odds, poking fun or outright criticizing what they see as bad for baby."

What I've read is that Zoe is a silky who pretended to be crunchy. She ate McDonalds and other fast foods and only pretended to be a crunchy mom for clicks.

Reactions: 3
You may see the terms "crunchy mom" & "silky mom" when reading Zoe's posts. I had to look this up!

"Silky moms are typically seen as moms who ascribe to western medicine, use disposable diapers, and donā€™t see anything wrong with iPads, fast food and other modern conveniences.
Crunchy moms are typically seen as taking a more holistic approach. They choose unmedicated births, buy technology and plastic-free toys, eat organic and wrap baby in cloth diapers. These two factions are often at odds, poking fun or outright criticizing what they see as bad for baby."

What I've read is that Zoe is a silky who pretended to be crunchy. She ate McDonalds and other fast foods and only pretended to be a crunchy mom for clicks.
As if the world doesnt have enough disaster and heartaches. We need groupies at odds with each other?
Although I agree, from what I have seen she doesn't fit the 'crunchy' category.
---
She is actually using rainwater to clean her ostomy bag???

What is happening with her treatment, it seems to be moving real slow and she doesn't seem to get the seriousness of the situation. The liver mets - she just brushed that off as a little spot...like babe, that's serious!!

Reactions: 2
What is happening with her treatment, it seems to be moving real slow and she doesn't seem to get the seriousness of the situation. The liver mets - she just brushed that off as a little spot...like babe, that's serious!!
Just had a peek at her profile. Yeah she really doesn't get the seriousness of the situation does she. It doee make me HOWL when all these earth Mumma types reboke regular medicine and are anti vaxx, until tit hits the fan. Then she's all like chemo me up (which of course she should take the chemo) but it's such a 360 on their 'views' that they hold so strongly

Her treatment was delayed due to her low weight. While she was waiting she posed half nekkid on the beach. She used to have an only fans account and a lot of the seductive content is a spillover from that.
She lives on one of the smaller islands of Hawaii and had to take a plane to get a pet scan on the bigger island.
Her constant criticism of the hospital staff seems as if sheā€™s setting up to blame them if sheā€™s not cured (which itā€™s doubtful she will be). Sheā€™s known for dodgy behavior.

• Wow
Her treatment was delayed due to her low weight. While she was waiting she posed half nekkid on the beach. She used to have an only fans account and a lot of the seductive content is a spillover from that.
She lives on one of the smaller islands of Hawaii and had to take a plane to get a pet scan on the bigger island.
Her constant criticism of the hospital staff seems as if sheā€™s setting up to blame them if sheā€™s not cured (which itā€™s doubtful she will be). Sheā€™s known for dodgy behavior.
She's desperately trying to keep up the sexy persona isn't she. But whether she sees it or not, she has cancer related cachexia and she currently definitely does not look as tho she'd withstand chemo. How long has she ignored this for her to become skin and bone

She replied to someone concerned about her weight loss with ā€œjealous?ā€

Sheā€™s now eating McDonalds, the same junk food that researchers say causes colorectal cancer (unless genetic). Sheā€™s thumbing her nose at people suggesting she eat healthier.
Sheā€™ll not listen to nurses and doctors.

• Haha
She will die, her attitude towards this is all wrong. Unless she puts a front on for social media its like she believes she's gonna have a bit of chemo and be cured

This woman thinks that because the fluid in her abdomen doesn't contain bacterial its 'healing'. That my friend is called ascites.....

Reactions: 4
She seems to think her treatment will be all done and dusted by Christmas, and that her cancer will just be a funny little story she'll tell one day šŸ˜¬

In one of her published vids today it showed a close up of her hands, fingers and arms. Her skin is filthy

In one of her published vids today it showed a close up of her hands, fingers and arms. Her skin is filthy
On one of her hospital visits she was given a basket of soap, toothbrush and other personal hygiene items so Iā€™m thinking her nurses mustā€™ve noticed how filthy she and her boyfriend are. She looks so very sick.

• Heart
Her posing in skimpy bathing suits with her stoma bag seems like she's appealing to some sort of niche kink group. She apparently used to breast feed on her Only Fans channel - there's a ilk who get off on that.

She's bizarre.