Zanna Van Djik Part #4 weekly flights in a pandemic, to produce content oh so generic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @scottiedog for the title!

Last thread:

- Zanna went on multiple holidays the moment we were allowed to leave the country
- She revealed they were buying a house
- From the time she showed us the house on a "viewing" to now, we think they purchased before lockdown
- She took a photographer from outside her household and bubble with her to Switzerland and Mykonos during a global pandemic
- She blocked most of us from her home account even though none of us had interacted with it on those accounts

Anything else?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
- She waged a twitter/instagram war against M&S for "stealing" her designs because she apparently invented colour blocking and zips in swimwear. After she got her minions to review bomb M&S, they then retorted that they had had similar designs for a while, therefore implying that Zanna had stolen from them. We then heard "lots of stuff was going on behind the scenes" before this was never mentioned again
- She irritated a lot of people on insta by posing with her BLM reading collection so you could only see her and not the books. When she got called out on it, she claimed she was still learning despite having just "completed" Me and White Supremacy
- She continued to beg for any freebie going, including local vegan restaurants which had only just reopened from going through a pandemic

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Just to add I don’t think Zanna’s brows have been microbladed. They look too tit, way too dark and a rubbish shape. It looks like she’s tried to colour them in herself and used a pencil that’s too dark.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just to add I don’t think Zanna’s brows have been microbladed. They look too tit, way too dark and a rubbish shape. It looks like she’s tried to colour them in herself and used a pencil that’s too dark.
She tagged her friend last night that she was having dinner with who does microblading? I don’t even know what microblading is tbf but there’s definitely been a change in the eyebrows from morning to evening!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She tagged her friend last night that she was having dinner with who does microblading? I don’t even know what microblading is tbf but there’s definitely been a change in the eyebrows from morning to evening!
Bloody hell I didn’t know that! She’s broken the rules throughout lockdown, despite telling people to ‘Stay at Home’.

BTW, microblading is a bit like having your brows tattooed on, but you have to have them done every few months or so. I’m not a fan as they just look just like tattooed brows to me.

Reactions: 4
I don't know if this has been covered yet but OH MY GOD THE BRUSHES 😂😂😂😂😂
Poor 🐜 is really lacking in the charisma department 😬

Reactions: 1
I mean, they look exactly the way they look when she gets them microbladed and she saw her friend and she's got them the same today. Doubt she'd be coloring it the exact same way twice in a row. That color will fall off in a few days and then the more normal, still silly thick, brows will show up.

And, news flash: She's going on another holiday! I don't know if she's announced it yet, but she's going hiking with her fellow fitness guru Talilla Henchoz in Switzerland. Cause there are no mountains in the UK at all.

Reactions: 6
- She irritated a lot of people on insta by posing with her BLM reading collection so you could only see her and not the books. When she got called out on it, she claimed she was still learning despite having just "completed" Me and White Supremacy
SHE DID IT IN FRONT OF HER RUBBISH BINS. There was no other spot in her spacious, well lit 2-story London apartment to take an important picture like this.
zan.png

ALSO
- she definitely worked out more than once a day during the strict lockdown.

Reactions: 7
She’s off to Cornwall this weekend, determined to become the country’s most high profile super spreader!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s off to Cornwall this weekend, determined to become the country’s most prolific super spreader!
The people of Cornwall are really pissed off with all the tourists cramming in at the moment, way to make yourself popular with the locals...

SHE DID IT IN FRONT OF HER RUBBISH BINS. There was no other spot in her spacious, well lit 2-story London apartment to take an important picture like this.
View attachment 203722

ALSO
- she definitely worked out more than once a day during the strict lockdown.
She's flexing SO hard in that photo. How odd to want to look super sexy and fit in a photo that's allegedly highlighting an antiracist reading list

The people of Cornwall are really pissed off with all the tourists cramming in at the moment, way to make yourself popular with the locals...
I can see why! My partner and me go to North Wales twice a year (or we did before old good corona) and all we have wanted to do since the easing of lockdown, was to go to Wales for a break but they're so inundated, we have decided to wait and go much later in the year. (If we don't have a 2nd or 5th wave).

She's flexing SO hard in that photo. How odd to want to look super sexy and fit in a photo that's allegedly highlighting an antiracist reading list
I noticed that too :rolleyes:

I think the most annoying thing for locals is that as soon as it becomes safe and acceptable to travel abroad again you won’t see any of these newbies for dust. They’re only there because they can’t go to to the Costa Del Sol.

Last edited:
What’s the drama with the car? I can’t bring myself to listen with the volume on

• Haha
What’s the drama with the car? I can’t bring myself to listen with the volume on
she didn’t go into specifics, just said that the man was horrible and made her cry and then she had to drive at rush hour. Good thing there’s a pandemic on, vastly reducing the number of cars during rush hour. She’d have exploded if she did it in regular traffic!

Reactions: 3
The customer service was "poor". The guy probably got annoyed cause she wanted the rental car free and he was having none of it. She shed a tear and then drove across London in rush hour. The horror.

Why are all her tik toks about being tall? It’s a characteristic not a personality type

Reactions: 9
I cannot believe she is going to Cornwall (well I suppose I can) I live in Devon and it has never been busier down here..R rate is going up especially in Cornwall. God I dislike her.

• Haha
Those eyebrows, are we sure it's not just a comedy insta filter? 🤣 why would you do that to yourself she looks hilarious! That hair colour can't be natural either it looks home box dye yellow but against those brows it just all looks 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.