Yvonne Mccuaig

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another Glasgow influencer(?), I’m fascinated in the worst way!

BDD00373-0028-45FA-A40E-ADC870BB5626.png

Reactions: 1
Posing in that close 😬 absolutely bogging. Her flat isn't much better her carpets gie me the heave.

Intrigued to hear the ☕ on her. I came across her randomly a while ago and was a bit like wtf!

her pictures and style is right wacky, how has she got such a big following?

Reactions: 2
So glad this is here!! Her style is…well it’s not stylish is it? Her hair is like Malfoy from Harry Potter and her skin is like a brown leather handbag, no one in Glasgow is that colour without the aid of a sun bed, it looks so dry! She recently said she had surgery on her brain…I wonder if that’s why she slurs so badly?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I had absolutely no idea who she was. Someone on the gram shared her account, so I had a look. She's obviously very confident but I was so surprised at how big a following she has.

Right so her stories today. She’s wearing “duck off” earrings aimed at us 😂 and talking like she’s got pages and pages of hate, there isn’t even one full page!

She said that people were saying they hope she dies during surgery?! Definitely did not happen hen. I didn’t even know you had surgery because I don’t follow you, you have a public page. Also going on about IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) “she knows this stuff because she’s in software” and said the the police are coming for us all because it’s a hate crime now 🤣🤣. Honestly doll, if you think people can be arrested for not like your style you’re loopy.

Just discovered her from Abbie Blyth reposting her story.

her style is HORRENDOUS! Cringing so hard at the photos of her posing in the middle of the street

What is this

Last edited:
Just discovered her from Abbie Blyth reposting her story.

her style is HORRENDOUS! Cringing so hard at the photos of her posing in the middle of the street

What is this

Joeeor
HAHA, I just read this and thought who is this fanny and why have I never seen her name crop up on Tattle 😂 knew she had to be here somewhere.
I knew she was an absolute fraud like the rest of them. I noticed she's turned off all commenting on her page must be feeling a backlash.

Reactions: 2
This disgusting wildebeest and her sidekick Calum stole from I company I worked for and had to pay back a lot of money. They also scammed other companies down south. I just remember she used to be stinking and covered in dog hair. There where rumours she was giving Calum BJ'S to get him involved in her deceit.
😷😷😷

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She sounds like an absolute junkie.

Hilarious she tags all these brands constantly when she's clearly , and now been outed as not been involved with.

Absolute clown 😂

• Haha
She sounds like an absolute junkie.

Hilarious she tags all these brands constantly when she's clearly , and now been outed as not been involved with.

Absolute clown 😂
The papers have fair put the boot into her. I was purely intrigued by how big her following was on insta but if she's that devious, she deserves all the grief she's getting 🤷

She looks like a druggie who in the right kind would want her to work for them