Ysis - my no buy!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she’s the most offensive vlogger but I have just watched her latest ‘no buy’ vlog - what I regret not buying. It sounds like a begging list for companies to send her freebies. ?

Reactions: 1
I like her as she's an intelligent woman who has had a life/career but I think she's just taking herself too seriously with this no buy thing. Why didn't her husband say anything if he saw her spending to excess?

I don’t think she’s the most offensive vlogger but I have just watched her latest ‘no buy’ vlog - what I regret not buying. It sounds like a begging list for companies to send her freebies. ?
I came on here to say this exact thing. The ghd brush is all over insta, bets on a #gifted any day soo?

She showed her 'bargain' car seats on stories the other day. I messaged her about how unsafe they are (I was nice about iy) and I'm sure many others did the same. Yet they're off on an outing using them ?

She showed her 'bargain' car seats on stories the other day. I messaged her about how unsafe they are (I was nice about iy) and I'm sure many others did the same. Yet they're off on an outing using them ?
I saw this but I'm realising that all vloggers know better so I've stopped wasting time giving advice. In terms of car seats bargains aren't a good thing generally! It sucks but the more expensive brands are better

Reactions: 2
I saw this but I'm realising that all vloggers know better so I've stopped wasting time giving advice. In terms of car seats bargains aren't a good thing generally! It sucks but the more expensive brands are better
Exactly! I don't get how you wouldn't think that there must be a reason why a seat is £200 less than the one next to it on the shelf!

Watching the assumptions video...god they are all so arse kissing. Zzzzzz

I don't have any particular issue with Ysis, but she's my window into this whole no buy thing. It's crazy that people can make money out of pretending to realise things that are just common sense - using all of things, not buying things twice, looking for good prices.

These things shouldn't be a great revelation!

And as a pp said they should be highlighting the environmental and humanitarian impact of all this buying, not just their own selfish agenda (make more money!)

I like Ysis, she had a career before YouTube and must be a smart woman. She has been on 2 Haven caravan holidays in the past few weeks, she's posting pics on Instagram but no Ad declared. Is she becoming as shady as the rest of the channel mums?

The smugness is real in this one. Unsubbed a few weeks ago. Can't bear her. And her no buy is, frankly, laughable.

I like Ysis, she had a career before YouTube and must be a smart woman. She has been on 2 Haven caravan holidays in the past few weeks, she's posting pics on Instagram but no Ad declared. Is she becoming as shady as the rest of the channel mums?
I was wondering the same.

The smugness is real in this one. Unsubbed a few weeks ago. Can't bear her. And her no buy is, frankly, laughable.
Guessing the no buy is over since she’s on stories showing a new dress she bought . Didn’t notice her announce she was stopping it maybe she’s just hoping everyone’s forgotten 😅😅

Reactions: 3
Well the no spend year is going great, bought a new hair curler today. Does she think her followers have forgotten? 🙄

Wowowowow. So dangerous
Jesus that is so dangerous and not a laughing emoji face matter! If she’d been gone more than a few minutes that could have ended badly. I see the little one was premature too 🥺