YouTube Momma Drama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone have much experience with the YouTube Momma Drama page? I found it and thought it was quite like TattleLife (which is great) so I made an account. I followed a few threads for a while. It’s good!

But then I found myself on the Rachelle and Justin thread. I was happy to join in and chat about them but noticed some of the members speak HORRIBLY about the appearance of the baby. I mean, they are disgusting in the way they talk about how a baby looks. I commented a handful of times to say this was too far, and everyone was so rude back. Not one person stood up with me and agreed that it’s wrong to bash a baby. Anyway, I flipped out and told one “I hope you get hit by a bus” (sorry, not sorry) and now I’m banned 😆. I totally understand why I’m banned (“for wishing harm upon others”) but can’t believe that the mods and VIP members turn a blind eye to the nastiness about a baby.

What does anyone else think?

Does YTMD have some link with GG? Because GG does have a link through to YTMD. I just assumed the awfulness was shared between the two.

But sounds awful in YTMD.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone have much experience with the YouTube Momma Drama page? I found it and thought it was quite like TattleLife (which is great) so I made an account. I followed a few threads for a while. It’s good!

But then I found myself on the Rachelle and Justin thread. I was happy to join in and chat about them but noticed some of the members speak HORRIBLY about the appearance of the baby. I mean, they are disgusting in the way they talk about how a baby looks. I commented a handful of times to say this was too far, and everyone was so rude back. Not one person stood up with me and agreed that it’s wrong to bash a baby. Anyway, I flipped out and told one “I hope you get hit by a bus” (sorry, not sorry) and now I’m banned 😆. I totally understand why I’m banned (“for wishing harm upon others”) but can’t believe that the mods and VIP members turn a blind eye to the nastiness about a baby.

What does anyone else think?
Hello. My mum My Grandma n I we all love Emma she is so cute. We enjoy watching the family and I cant fault them on many things. Only I wish there keep Beau outside more when Emma is eating. N Keep Mr off the worktop.
There have there own way to do things and I okay with that. But I saw on a site not sure the name that their said Justin looks 15 years old Rachelle is ugly and as a big nose n wrinkles. Their cant bath the child right (my aunt and uncle were rubbish bathing there boys) one was like Brynn got out of that family which made me mad I wish I signed up and reported the person. Please DM if you want