Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Welshgal

VIP Member
I’ve looked into it and it seems like no salon near me does BIAB - is it just a UK thing? My nails are completely ruined from that butchered shellac experience I had in July. They keep breaking no matter what I do

101d

VIP Member
I work for a gel polish brand so get cheap products and do my own, although they are never as good as going to a professional!

I get acrylics when I'm going on holiday or for special occasions :)

Mojojojo67

It’s gel over your normal nails. It’s less expensive for me.
My nails never grew long. No matter what they would break.
After the advice here I have been getting BIAB since June and my nails are so long now
Thanks for this. I have infills every fortnight so would I be able to go longer in between appointments if I had this?

Removed my own gel very diligently (took hours, so boring) but my nails are soooo shitty now. I can't tell whether there's some base coat still on them or whether I've pulled a couple of layers off them in places but they look crap and feel even worse!
They never look good after they’ve had anything on them. They’ll recover

What’s made you go back?
I think I just don’t like the thinless of biab compared . And I’m so scared to have them long as I feel like they are gonna break. I have a very hands on job and it’s really easy to chip them. Also I’m not patient enough for them to grow. I missed my last appointment cos we weren’t well so it was 6 weeks between appointments I pulled off my Biabs and just fancy acrylics again