You don’t know me.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I liked it, although I did say “bet he wishes he’d never met her now” a few times 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
No way Samuel Adewunmi’s fault but this kind of followed the same path as Angela Black for me - started off well, too many episodes, a lot of completely unbelievable bits and a frustrating ending!

Reactions: 5
I felt cheated and frustrated with the ending. After investing hours into a very good drama. The last minutes ruined it for me. The plot got stupid as well.

Reactions: 3
just watched tonight on netflix episode 3 wasn’t needed at all and that’s where it got terribly confusing. defo guessed it was the sister though

It drew me in quickly and I liked the actors. Jamil, I thought, was excellent. It looked to be a good gritty London-based drama.

I loved the pasta dinner lead up. I do love a bit of courtroom drama too, having been a jury member three times now.

By episode 3, the whole thing seemed unbelievable. The family friend who suddenly emerged as an important part, Hero's mum seemed a bit too good to be true tbh and I found Kyra's book fetish a bit over the top.

The ending was frustrating.