You don’t know me.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I presume this is new? The dude from Angela black in it. I like him.

Im enjoying it.
I really like it. Iplayer have all the episodes so I binged the first 3 last night, 1 more to go. I just couldn't stop watching. I think Samuel Adewunmi is very good he is also very easy on the eye so that helps haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I binge watched them last night. LOVED IT. Keep thinking about it & the characters. And yes Samuel is hot🤤

Reactions: 3
Binge watched yesterday too. Same as Lulla, I found it dragged out but stuck with it and I loved it. Wasn't happy with the ending - I want to know! 😂

Reactions: 4
I kind of enjoyed it…. But it was so unbelievable. Maybe it’s because I’ve been watching the live transcripts of a court case for the past few weeks, but there is no way that a judge would allow that closing statement.

I binged the series in one sitting. It started off good but I felt that it started to drag in episode 3. I guessed the outcome too. And that closing statement - no way that would take 2 days or be allowed to happen!

Reactions: 1
Watched all the episodes. Did enjoy it until the very end (hate the way they leave things like that!)
It was very unbelievable cos no judge in the land would allow any of that, especially a closing statement lasting 2 days 😂

I was expecting Kyra to be a figment of his imagination though at the end.

Recommend reading the book! It’s very very good and written by an outstanding barrister 😌

Spent the show thinking that Kyra has a strange way of speaking almost like she's faking the accent and have only just seen that's she's Australian 🙈

Did they all seriously expect Jamil not to recognise Bless in the hospital?!

Just finished watching it. Really don’t know what to think about it all tbh. Guess it was okay

Reactions: 2
The ending was good and completely fit the storyline of Hero proving his innocence and whether we as the audience believe him or not.