YeBoi Jake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This guy has a pretty big following, always come across ok but there’s been some beef between him and another tiktokker Leroy ? Videos back and forth with accusations but never clear what about, next in line for a Tyrone boxing match. Anyone know the tea

Reactions: 2
Im not sure on the beef seen him all over my fyp but ive been trying to find that leroy as havnt seen hin yet

Reactions: 1
Just had a nosey
I know nothing about him or any beef but his stuffs watchable and some is quite funny

This guy has a pretty big following, always come across ok but there’s been some beef between him and another tiktokker Leroy ? Videos back and forth with accusations but never clear what about, next in line for a Tyrone boxing match. Anyone know the tea
YaBoiJake is a douche canoe. He’s very different on his lives, compared to his premade vids. On Live he’s a vile creature, happily admitting he’d hit a woman if he felt threatened by her. Leroy is sorted, chill bloke that’s friendly and is exactly the same person on lives, he does a lot for charity. Jakes also had fallouts with LezBeFriends (aka ChillyPenguin) she’s also a chill lady, I think she uncovered the fact he has previous DV and was removed from the home. I dunno, it’s all confusing but Leroy seems to always speak facts, whereas Jake is quite narcissistic and in love with himself, Jake also trolls them at every opportunity but acts like he doesn’t which doesn’t sit right with me.

Reactions: 3
Im not sure on the beef seen him all over my fyp but ive been trying to find that leroy as havnt seen hin yet
I can’t mention his tt name as I don’t think he has over 10k followers but only because his accounts get banned, he’s got loads. He wears a bucket hat, odd shoes and says
“”Ayyyy listen” uses #yagetaman. (I hope that’s ok to say lol).
YaBoiJake is a douche canoe. He’s very different on his lives, compared to his premade vids. On Live he’s a vile creature, happily admitting he’d hit a woman if he felt threatened by her. Leroy is sorted, chill bloke that’s friendly and is exactly the same person on lives, he does a lot for charity. Jakes also had fallouts with LezBeFriends (aka ChillyPenguin) she’s also a chill lady, I think she uncovered the fact he has previous DV and was removed from the home. I dunno, it’s all confusing but Leroy seems to always speak facts, whereas Jake is quite narcissistic and in love with himself, Jake also trolls them at every opportunity but acts like he doesn’t which doesn’t sit right with me.
I get what you’re saying-does he troll them on fake accounts then ?

Leroy called yeboijake out for apparently ripping off a charity the same charity that Leroy and his friends apparently raise for, a charity for children of deceased soldiers!
Yeboijake I believe is currently on probation for dv which is why he couldn't do the boxing match.

• Wow
I can’t mention his tt name as I don’t think he has over 10k followers but only because his accounts get banned, he’s got loads. He wears a bucket hat, odd shoes and says
“”Ayyyy listen” uses #yagetaman. (I hope that’s ok to say lol).

I get what you’re saying-does he troll them on fake accounts then ?
He trolls on his own account for comments on Leroys stuff, and he makes vids but if you’re not paying attention you could easily not think the vid is aimed at anyone, and he deletes some which doesn’t help.

Leroy and Blaze did a vid explaining they went to Jakes to do a charity live, but Jake put no effort in and went out with his mrs. If you can find Leroys old accounts ( when tiktok ban they don’t always remove the vids for some reason) it was on there, along with a few vids replying to Jakes comments.

Leroy called yeboijake out for apparently ripping off a charity the same charity that Leroy and his friends apparently raise for, a charity for children of deceased soldiers!
Yeboijake I believe is currently on probation for dv which is why he couldn't do the boxing match.
H i wondered what that was about and never knew he was on probation i know hes a nasty bit of work though

H i wondered what that was about and never knew he was on probation i know hes a nasty bit of work though
I'm not wuite sure he said it himself he would get a drugs test from probation or something along those lines and needed to know the legality of the boxing so he wasn't in breach.

I'm not wuite sure he said it himself he would get a drugs test from probation or something along those lines and needed to know the legality of the boxing so he wasn't in breach.
I see. I still don’t like him much i look at his stuff and i can never get into it

Ahhh jake is a woman beating C*** I know his missus and as far as I’m aware he’s never hit her he did the previous and I’m sure he has another child 🤦🏼‍♀️

Not a decent guy at all dodgy as duck

I really don’t know but that boy gives me probably one of the worst vibes on the app. I have such a bad feeling about him