Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peach97

VIP Member
Not her saying “when Lee is away Lloyd really steps up with Wolf”, is she insane? You mean when Lee is WORKING back at HOME, the home you moved him from and continue to do so and confuse the poor kid!!

• Heart
Reactions: 37

littlenat

I doubt she was even an addict. She probably just liked a line or 2 on weekends. We know how the havtrashians like to exaggerate fucking everything
100 percent this. I was addicted to drugs ( from the least bad to the worst ) from the age of 18/19 to 28( lost the best years of my life and endured some pretty damaging shit because of it)

I could never have ‘just one or two’ .. of anything.

All my friends grew out of it but I couldn’t stop. I had to get professional help. I’m 3 years clean this December and have been through a lot of therapy. I do allow myself to have 1 glass of red wine on very special occasions ( wedding, Xmas day )but it’s extremely rare and around people who know me. I have to be extremely careful with alcohol.

I agree with you. I highly doubt yaz went through years of active addiction. Probably just got with a guy that did coke and had a few lines on a weekend. If she can put Prosecco down after a glass or two- I can promise she was not an ‘addict’ it’s all about control - or lack of in my case and so many others x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
I noticed in one of ebens vids they went for a meal recently and yaz had plonked herself next to Lloyd at the table. She’s an absolute cunt, no one steps in to be a child’s father when the only reason his dad isn’t around all the time because THE MOTHER MOVED HIM AWAY
If Lloyd has to step in, Yaz, you’re basically saying Wolf needs his dad… so whh don’t you just leave him with Lee next time you go to wales and you can crack on acting 13 with ya sisters.
I hope Lee does read tattle because 1) he’ll get all my love letters 2) he might realise his worth

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

user726

VIP Member
I doubt she was even an addict. She probably just liked a line or 2 on weekends. We know how the havtrashians like to exaggerate fucking everything

Reactions: 32

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
I’ve ceased to live
Early thread suggestion: Yaz Hadfield (whatever number): Lee Hadfield appreciation society

I still have ultimate dibs tho.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
It’s been discussed before but Eden aged 10 or whatever wrote her a letter asking her to stop and apparently that was enough for Yaz Blow Hadfield to stop using cocaine. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Oh my!! Lees latest instagrams. That boy needs to be back with his dad asap! Stop being so selfish Yaz you can see how much he benefits being with his dad! He’s learning so much and having so much fun. Also how clean is lees home 🥰 just goes to show he absolutely can cope without that fun sponge.
Im literally on heat and I’ve just taken a glance
And see Lee in that Spider-Man outfit… if you know you know

in all seriousness my Flo app says I’m ovulating, and now my vagina Has burst out in flames

• Haha

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
To be honest I've always thought Lee was a twat from day one. The pranks, the stupid jokes etc. Yes he's a better man than LL as in he does a lot for Yaz, Wolf, their home etc but hes pretty cringe.

:awaits a scathing from Potato: 🙈
I’ll get you
What’s happened to this thread? It would be my honour to drink his actual piss

• Haha

kyotoprincess

Oh fuck off Yaz. I'd say we are all living a much better life than you since we all dont need TikTok for income or validation from strangers. We actually live real lives unlike yourself, we also don't walk around with nuggets of shit in our knickers or masturbate over our inlaws.
my biggest flex over yaz is that my life wouldn’t change one bit if i deleted an app off my phone

• Heart
Reactions: 29

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Lee is so fit 😍 on a serious note what is Yaz playing at? This game she’s playing between Kent and Wales is seriously affecting Wolf’s development and behaviour. The fact she’s letting Eben highlight her shortcomings as a mother by show casing his bad behaviour is astonishing to me. If my sister done that she’d get a bat on the gub! Apologies if this doesn’t make sense my shifts have exhausted me 😴
grubby mitts off my man please xxx
I’m asking you nicely

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Yaz in Wales away from her weirdo family is so much more likeable than Yaz in Kent around that lot, i have said it before & so have others numerous times. Will never understand how she let 2 absolute immature idiots inside her head to influence her life.

Reactions: 27

VIP Member
On live yaz said that lee and Lloyd are bezzy mates and they are texting all the time, theyre apparently texting each other about getting wolf a motorbike! 😮 lee probably wants Lloyd to test out the motorbike for wolf, make sure he fits and it’s safe! 😂😂😂

• Haha

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Can you imagine the Harvey family (plus all the little minions online) if Lee packed his bags and left Yaz. Then started coming back weekends, acting like they were together by going for meals, nights out etc just them but also acting like they’re not together at the same time. They’d be slagging him off constantly and he’d be accused of all sorts. Always amazes me how when it’s a woman treating a man like this they somehow get away with it and she’s ‘Mother of the year’ because she travels every weekend to Lee for Wolf 🫣