Yasminisyasminceo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone come across her? I catch her lives sometimes but she’s very drama! She’s suing every big company you can think of and some celebs.
I think she’s had a bit of a tough life personally but she goes on and on about how hard done by she is.
She repeats herself constantly, she says “okay, alright” at the end of every sentence.
She and her daughter run an online business called LoveDesh. They basically buy stuff off Shein or from markets in Bangladesh for pennies and try to sell it for hundreds! She’s doing a cookbook (which isn’t written yet) for £163! T shirts for £63, headbands from Shein for £163 and much more. It’s weird! I can’t tell if she’s conning people or if she really has good intentions for the people of Bangladesh. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Guys you have to watch this woman! She’s an absolute con artist. Currently on live pretending to shake with trauma headache! Begging for money to go shopping, she’s a state! 😂😂

Has anyone come across this one & what is your opinion ? I noticed her months ago on a rant about British gas & the fact that nadia (from bakeoff) apparently owes her 1.6 million pound ?

She has a company lovedesh ( non profit charity she reckons) she made a poster when the queen died & I think she sold slots to have your name added that she then attached to the gates of the palace. The crappy earings & other stuff she makes & charges a fortune for is apparently to help poor people in Bangladesh. She is there at the minute waltzing round like a 'rich british lady' has given jobs to poor people to make her beds cook her meals & clean her house. Pays a fortune to ride around in a rickshaw & have poor people fawning over her.

Anyway I am ranting & interested if anyone else has come across her ? Also hoping she is genuine but have serious doubts.

Reactions: 1
Yep I started a thread on her a few weeks ago but no one posted so I thought I was the only one watching her! She lives a rant and treats her daughter like tit! X

I don’t think she’s genuine, I don’t believe her. She keeps saying she’s the only British female CEO. She needs to do research on that!

Yep I started a thread on her a few weeks ago but no one posted so I thought I was the only one watching her! She lives a rant and treats her daughter like tit! X
Oh I'm sorry I did search first honestly. Surely we cannot be the only one's?

The way she treats amber honestly that poor girl. Sometimes I cannot watch her myself the way she rants and is so condescending to her followers. She does have many trolls though so we can't be alone. Also I'm sure it was in her comments one of her followers paid for the tickets for her to join amber in bangladesh this time. She says she will not accept donations but instead wants people to buy from lovedesh have you seen the overpriced tat on that site ?

Oh I'm sorry I did search first honestly. Surely we cannot be the only one's?

The way she treats amber honestly that poor girl. Sometimes I cannot watch her myself the way she rants and is so condescending to her followers. She does have many trolls though so we can't be alone. Also I'm sure it was in her comments one of her followers paid for the tickets for her to join amber in bangladesh this time. She says she will not accept donations but instead wants people to buy from lovedesh have you seen the overpriced tat on that site ?
Oh don’t worry I said much the same as you. Most of the tat is fromShein and she’s making out it’s bespoke and wants to charge £163 for a headband! Crazy! She over inflated all her prices, it’s daylight robbery!

Just watched her live and I am alarmed. I think she tricked her daughter to go to Bangladesh and left her there

I’m actually shocked she left her there. She’s bad mouthing her daughter constantly. Not nice to watch
Maybe I’m wrong but I feel she is narcissistic and she definitely abuses her role as a mother. I think as soon as her daughter is financially able to look after herself she will distant herself rightfully so.

Wow, imagine accusing own daughter of having pretty privilege. She is just so jealous of Amber which is sad.
---

She is an absolute disgrace was live on sun night crying in a right state because she is all alone and so many people rely on her. She has left her beautiful daughter in a country she makes such a big deal about 'brown women' being treated so badly basically abandoned her then makes vids or goes live sharing all the lovely food she's making.

Reactions: 2
She is an absolute disgrace was live on sun night crying in a right state because she is all alone and so many people rely on her. She has left her beautiful daughter in a country she makes such a big deal about 'brown women' being treated so badly basically abandoned her then makes vids or goes live sharing all the lovely food she's making.
The price she is selling the jewellery etc is embarrassing. Is it really going to charity… NO. I doubt it. I get conning vibes off her.

Reactions: 2
Shes def a con artist she goes on about how badly bangladesh women get treated who make stuff to sell here yet uses the sites they work for to her advantage. Horrible person

Anyone watching this sham of a live today? Imagine asking Alexa on live what your “diagnosis” is! 🙄 Now saying the nhs are so proud of her and because she’s a “business woman and articulate” she’s one of the strongest people they have seen! 😂😂 she is an absolute scam artist! Constantly going on about evidence of her life. Still waiting!!!

She is an absolute fruit loop just wants to be famous for something,anything she doesn't even know. Wants to petition parliament but asking for ideas about what to petition for. I just watch for the giggles honestly mad as a box of frogs I feel for her poor daughter.