Yasmin Diaz

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she has a big following on snapchat and on instagram but I can't stand her does anyone else feel the same?

I know she has a big following on snapchat and on instagram but I can't stand her does anyone else feel the same?
wow! me either much prefer her sisters!
she’s thinks she sick because she slept with a couple of high profile people. the ones “confirmed”are meant to be konan and not3s.
i wanna know how she has so much money to be able to afford a whole apartment to herself with a gym and a pool? holidays most months?

Reactions: 1
wow! me either much prefer her sisters!
she’s thinks she sick because she slept with a couple of high profile people. the ones “confirmed”are meant to be konan and not3s.
i wanna know how she has so much money to be able to afford a whole apartment to herself with a gym and a pool? holidays most months?
Apparently notes paid her to get an abortion and she fell into a really deep depression because of it! He’s a prick if that’s true and i think either she gets paid a lot from promo or she has a sugar daddy

• Wow
Apparently notes paid her to get an abortion and she fell into a really deep depression because of it! He’s a prick if that’s true and i think either she gets paid a lot from promo or she has a sugar daddy
did u see they was in dubai together the other day! (her and not3s), i feel like sasha her sister has a lot of potential to go far
i think her and clarissa juliette must be prossies!! because how can they afford this lifestyle?
also, have u noticed her and nicole vieria aren’t friends anymore

did u see they was in dubai together the other day! (her and not3s), i feel like sasha her sister has a lot of potential to go far
i think her and clarissa juliette must be prossies!! because how can they afford this lifestyle?
also, have u noticed her and nicole vieria aren’t friends anymore
she's still really in love with him so maybe they'll date again and she falls out with all her best friends, it's weird. yeah her sister Sasha does but she has a weird body. her sister Jamilla gives off gold digger vibes. her sister lydiane is a serious bully can't stand her and the older one Joyce seems a bit slow. I think they are as well, kaz is a well known one out there and she's besties with clarisse so more than likely Yasmin is one too

she's still really in love with him so maybe they'll date again and she falls out with all her best friends, it's weird. yeah her sister Sasha does but she has a weird body. her sister Jamilla gives off gold digger vibes. her sister lydiane is a serious bully can't stand her and the older one Joyce seems a bit slow. I think they are as well, kaz is a well known one out there and she's besties with clarisse so more than likely Yasmin is one too
yasmins eyes are so spaced out i dont get the attraction, 😂😂🐸

tbh i don’t understand the whole sister thing, they all have same dad? did the dad have relationships with loads of the women at the same time because they are all around the same age

yasmins eyes are so spaced out i dont get the attraction, 😂😂🐸

tbh i don’t understand the whole sister thing, they all have same dad? did the dad have relationships with loads of the women at the same time because they are all around the same age
Yep the dad has multiple baby mothers lmao it’s so common in the Angolan culture I know so many of my Angolan friends who have loads of half siblings but it’s weird because he really bounced around from woman to woman

I’m sorry but those silver sunglasses she’s wearing are absolutely awful lol and who the duck wears them indoors.

pretty sure she only rents her apartment, but I still don’t understand how she has the money to pay for it…. Perhaps Not3s is keeping her on the payroll for keeping quiet?