Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yanasi

VIP Member
Yankee in the South #19: Did you know that we just got back from England and France? Wait 5 minutes. We'll tell you.
Don’t forget where they met. That’s my favorite repeated story. I think they should open up every livestream with “welcome to livestream Sunday (screaming goat sound) happy birthday to everybody who has a birthday, we met at an Irish pub called the Roche, we’ve been to Route 66, England, and France (chicken sound), thanks for watching, good night everybody.”

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Its Got Flavur

VIP Member
As I am typing this today (3/30/23), Will and Dawn have been home for three weeks!

Three weeks. Twenty-one days. Will is hoping you think that they just got back from England.

The first vlog was walking around doing nothing. The second vlog was walking around doing nothing. The third vlog was walking around running errands.

He has no plans, no strategy, no direction after three weeks.

An object at rest stays at rest. Will doesn't want to do the Smokies anymore. I don't think he wants to vlog anymore. Actually, I think it's editing videos that he hates. Either way, I think we're going to see the struggle of a lazy, disinterested Will churn out the bare minimum in order to keep from having to get a real job. Buckle up, kids. It's going to be a boring ride.

• Heart

scopeyscope

VIP Member
Speaking of filming in the park, what happened to willy saying, we'll pull a permit if that's what it takes to film in the park? Last night he even mentioned he's more interested in filming at Yosemite, Grand Canyon, anywhere but the smokies.
Does that moron not know those are also national parks therefore part of the “needing a permit to film” thing?

• Haha

KingLlama

Chatty Member
The next thread should be "Two Hobos with a Camera" :ROFLMAO:
I mean, that's pretty much it, right?

They don't have jobs, their house is falling apart, their vehicles are falling apart, they only own five shirts between the two of them, they mooch off their "friends", and they only eat out when people give them the money to do it.

They're hobos.

• Heart

carmel0798

VIP Member
Hey Free Willy, I heard what you said about people living in Michigan say MELK instead of Milk. That is a fucking lie. I lived in Michigan for 35 years and my husband for 47 and we have never heard anyone pronounce it wrong like you. You are stupid and a liar.

• Haha
AIOT has an updated comprehensive video out there. Facts only. Not Will-I-Am sounding crazy giving what he’s heard… AIOT sounds like he’s done his homework! Not Will-I-Am!!! Hats off. (Not Will tho…that hat comes off for nothing…)
I just watched the latest few videos from AIOT and I have to say it's probably best that Willy just give up on Smoky Mountain coverage. He can't compete. Bottom line AIOT blows away anything Willy has ever done. I mean it helps when you do your research and you come across as well spoken and articulate versus being an incompetent lazy buffoon. It also helps when your wife can hold her own in the vlog and contribute meaningful content instead of being completely worthless. The Titanic video pretty much went viral as it has 1 million views! All while the two fatties put out vlogs where they stuff their faces with fast food and go shopping.

• Heart

peedee

Chatty Member
Serious questions: Does Dawn actually drive? Does Dawn go anywhere on her own, unattended? I don't believe for a minute that she goes anywhere without Will or perhaps with a member of his family watching over her. I vaguely remember Will laughing at such questions a few years back in a live but I have never seen any evidence. Seeing Dawn alone in the wild would be like seeing a unicorn.

• Haha
  • Sad

MountainQueen

Let me tell you, my heart was in my throat the whole way through that incredibly daring and dangerous 'off-roading.' At one point I even wondered if Will would really go crazy and increase his speed from 2 MPH to 3 MPH.

• Haha

Dolphin

So tired of these two . She is a child and acts like a little kid on these live streams . Out in public she doesn’t talk, says one word comments. She definitely has something wrong with her. And he needs a shower bad.

• Haha
  • Heart

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
These two are obsessed with the trolls tonight. You know who doesn’t worry about trolls? Ryan. Because, boring as he is, he does his job and puts out decent content.

And the only reason Fatty is bored with the Smokies is because he thinks he can’t film there anymore without paying.

• Heart

dolly pardon

Chatty Member
Y
Will and Dawn exposed themselves badly with the 'gospel' comments. Of course Will had to make up a story about it being dangerous to talk about their church. That's his move every time he doesn't want to do something or he gets caught in a lie: play the fake safety angle. That's why he's unlikeable: he's a lying grifter. A charlatan.
The asshole recently admitted on a livestream they don’t attend church. He took lots of shit for it so now it’s they don’t want people to know which church they attend. Liar liar pants on fire, what a moron🙄

• Heart

yanasi

VIP Member
Ok Will, don’t get offended, this is just a friendly critique. When you show a vehicle for a split second and then turn immediately to a surprised Dawn, it’s really frustrating for car guys who want to actually see cars. It would be like a movie cameraman panning around to the crew eating at the craft service table during the best part of a movie. If you’re a professional, then do your job professionally. Also Dawn doesn’t seem to want to be on camera when you do that.

• Heart
  • Haha

carmel0798

VIP Member
While Dawn is very rude, and cocky, I feel sorry for her as a woman. I think Will takes advantage of her, and programs her mind to parrot him. I kinda want someone to start a gofundme. Would y’all donate $10? I got $40 on it, they are my entertainment while I get ready for work and I’ve been watching for a few years. She needs that hair done for her bday. It looked nice last year in Nashville, but I bet Mindy had something to do with that.
I am sorry but I would not give these grifting pieces of shit a penny. I do not feel sorry for Dong at all. She is 100% all in on the grifting. She appears to love being lazy and not working and have stans finance their forever vacation. Don’t you see how giddy she is to open the mail? She is excited for the money and gifts not a card !!

Last edited:
  • Heart