xxfmattison2 - Fabs Mattison

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still watching her she’s funny when she rants but she flips when half the time people don’t mean anything bad when they ask
She literally just flipped at someone as they said she had a black dot on her lip 😵💫 and it was just an old piercing hole she has 🙈. She’s such a weird character and SUCH a beg. Makes me absolutely cringe. No wonder her hair is in such bad condition when she’s constantly brushing it

Reactions: 1
1B6037E1-4643-4A63-A82B-35AC8F762253.jpeg

Just noticed this account when I went to go to fabs account! Dying to follow them to see what it says but I can’t bring myself to 😂😂

has anyone watched her youtubes? no wonder she isnt getting no where its just her doing her make up, pounting. waffling crap, moaning about how fat she is or how bad her life is & shes got no money, the same old same old. im not been funny but i dont think she will make it as a social media influencer like she despratly wants

has anyone watched her youtubes? no wonder she isnt getting no where its just her doing her make up, pounting. waffling crap, moaning about how fat she is or how bad her life is & shes got no money, the same old same old. im not been funny but i dont think she will make it as a social media influencer like she despratly wants
I’ve watched a couple of her videos and scanned through them. Very boring and she takes too long getting to the point, showing herself faffing around. Very boring!

She has just turned into a very angry begger who moans that she gets no gifts. Moaning that she has to look for a real job but can't get one as interviewers keep turning her down. Yet there are people on the leaderboard getting thousands. Why is no one giving her money. Well idk maybe because she comes across as horrible to her viewers 🤷‍♀️

She has just turned into a very angry begger who moans that she gets no gifts. Moaning that she has to look for a real job but can't get one as interviewers keep turning her down. Yet there are people on the leaderboard getting thousands. Why is no one giving her money. Well idk maybe because she comes across as horrible to her viewers 🤷‍♀️
I caught her live the other day and it seems she’s got a kind of weeks trial working from home this week and then she finds out if she gets the job. She was complaining that she hates it and it’s lonely when for ages she’s been saying she needs a job working from home. She was moaning that she can’t go live too because of working.
she’s one of the biggest begs I’ve come across. She will say everyone hates her because they don’t send her gifts on TT. Scummy cow!

Why is she so angry she practicly demands when she begs and never greatful and when doing live she keeps saying you can paypal me its in my bio then she does a dance and gets so grumpy If a gift isnt dropped

Yeah she’s not been live much lately. Probably in a mood because people aren’t giving her their money! 🙄🙄
She was being evicted as her bf left her & she couldn't afford the rent. So maybe that has now happen 🤔 or maybe she finally got a job so is busy working.

She was being evicted as her bf left her & she couldn't afford the rent. So maybe that has now happen 🤔 or maybe she finally got a job so is busy working.
Oh I didn’t realise her bf lived with her! She did move house several months ago I think. Has this happened since then! She also got a job working from home which she was moaning about on live a month or so ago saying she hated it 🙄

She won’t b being evicted she paid a years rent upfront I think thanks to her mam? She has a full time job last time I seen

That's good that her Mum helped her as she was moaning that her Mum wouldn't. Maybe now she has a job she has gone & got a life off the app.

Some of the ticktoks are just bizarre some are like 3 seconds long whats the point of even doing it theres no actual content alot of the time